What's new

Turkey President Erdogan backs India's UNSC bid

Status
Not open for further replies.
its not about India joining UNSC or not but its the support,.. They r supporting our enemy ... so its basically a game of you own interests and the so called LONG LIVE PAK-TURK friendship is basically a slap on our faces.. simple
The support is futile ! Read along the lines before jumping to silly conclusions.

You really need to learn before you type

They r supporting our enemy
What support have they given so far, materially, financially ?
Do you know whatGEO politics is ?

I heard Turkey also supports Modi's bid to become president of Earth!!!!

Great diplomacy by the indians :tup:

Why would he? Whole Kashmir is disputed consisting Pakistan occupied Kashmir, J&K & Gilgit-Baltistan, Aksai Chin etc
Aksai chin, you just get drunk.

its not about India joining UNSC or not but its the support,.. They r supporting our enemy ... so its basically a game of you own interests and the so called LONG LIVE PAK-TURK friendship is basically a slap on our faces.. simple
China will do whatever it takes to blaockade India join the UNSC. How can China let an ennemy join the UNSC? NO WAY!

30 millions Chinese people died to fight the WWII, how many people India died for it?

Well , the Pakistani friend should know that we are growing with the love of Pakistan. We are brothers in the home. But we also have some friends to the out. Some are good friends , some are bad friends. But we still brother that doesn't change.

These statements won't change anything. Neither for India nor for Pakistan. The reality is, Turkey is our brotherly country and we own Turkey as our own country. End of the story.

Unfortunately , the UN Security council vote might not be a well appreciated decision at Least for me personally it is a disappointment

Becasue India is not country, it is struggling with Independence movement by 5 provinces and thus is not at a Mental capacity to be sitting on Security council seat due to it's unstability as a country. Retard can't sit on Security council the country has to be "Sane" and logical

Disappointed

:drag:

Sitting on UN security council seat it will continue to violate Human Rights and get away with it so I will oppose such an Aparthied state from being allowed to sit on UN security council seat

A country where Muslims are forced to drink Cow Urine has no place on UN security council
I have my disgreement with Turkish head of state here , unfortunate reality

Extremely disappointed

Last edited:
Unfortunately , the UN Security council vote might not be a well appreciated decision at Least for me personally it is a disappointment

Becasue India is not country, it is struggling with Independence movement by 5 provinces and thus is not at a Mental capacity to be sitting on Security council seat due to it's unstability as a country. Retard can't sit on Security council the country has to be "Sane" and logical

Disappointed

Sitting on UN security council seat it will continue to violate Human Rights and get away with it so I will oppose such an Aparthied state from being allowed to sit on UN security council seat

A country where Muslims are forced to drink Cow Urine has no place on UN security council

Extremely disappointed
India is a country far from mature.

india = Aparthied state

Country with 4-7 Sepretist movement and history of human right violations can't sit on Security council Just illogical

Disappointed

Extremely disappointed
Support a country like India join the UNSC is highly irresponsible.

Well against Logic , at least to my understanding I don't understand this point of view

Its like leaving a Serial Killer with your family members and asking him to watch / look out for your family from threats

Pakistan can't see India as Security council member :tdown:

Aksai chin, you just get drunk.

China will do whatever it takes to blaockade India join the UNSC. How can China let an ennemy join the UNSC? NO WAY!

30 millions Chinese people died to fight the WWII, how many people India died for it?
Not that a high ww2 death toll means a place in UNSC.
Out of the 60 million people that perished in ww2 30 million were Chinese?:lol: read a history book or two before posting ridiculous posts such as this.
By the way Indians did fight in the war, and up to 3 (maybe more) million perished due to ww2 (directly or indirectly)

Well against Logic , at least to my understanding I don't understand this point of view

Its like leaving a Serial Killer with your family members and asking him to watch / look out for your family from threats

Pakistan can't see India as Security council member :tdown:
Your brotherhood turkey also support the Uighers terrorist and host them in Turkey for Asylum. In year 2001, they even detained Vayag for 2 years in its way to China when it passed the strait of Bosporus, under Yankees's instruction( to cozy up to USA for joining the NATO).Turkey government blackmailed China of tech transfer for B611 missle and force China to open up travel route to Turkey. China had to pay one billion USD to get a pass for Vayag. I want to make clear here turkey is Pakistan's friend, but never China's. We don't trust Turkic at all.

The , difficult relation between China - Turkey is a bit hard for Pakistan to Understand however I hope that both nations can realize it is not 1930 , we are now in 2017 hopefully the two countries can make progress in their own mutual understanding by a Diplomatic understanding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom