What's new

Turkey PM: No reconciliation with Israel until end of Gaza siege

@Armstrong stop with your kashmir rants half the kashmiris have betrayed your own people by choosing Indianism over Kashmiriyat, even in 1965 Kashmiris ratted out Pakistani soldiers to Indian patrols most SSG jawans never made it back alive, what you expect from the Palestinians they have been under occupation for years on end and the Indians have actually supported them more substantially than even Pakistan. Pakistan chose a perpetual state of enmity with Israel while other countries were more smart diplomatically and have relations with both sides. The only reason GOP still talks about Kashmir is because it is a matter of pride now however in reality Pakistan lost Kashmir in 1965 permanently after the disasters of operations Gibraltar and grand slam. :sick:

It's symbolic mate. All of the families said that they are going to use that money for aiding Palestinians.

Oh I didn't know that but I just noticed on demand by the Israelis is to prevent any future lawsuits? They are basically saying give us an unlimited green light on your citizens wtf! :cheesy:

* Only person with IQ bellow 60 will start war with Israel over 9 Darwin award idiots.
* But person with IQ bellow 60 will never come to power in Turkey.

So sorry to disappoint u.

They tried to breach a legal blockade.

If u see 9 Israelis who want to deliver aid to PKK u can shoot them.

Yep.

Sorry to burst ur bubble:

640px-Palestine_recognition_only.svg.png

No developed country recognizes Palestine.
In your logic china and russia are not developed? Wake up its a few years that power has switched from west to east you are just denying it because you dont want to accept this fact. East is enough for palestine s freedom so just continue to dream about your holy land until there is still some time for your kind

And I'm having considerable trouble understand why it remains ever so elusive to you that Pakistan & Palestine have diplomatic relations hence the Ambassador, hence the Embassy & hence the Presidential Visits to Pakistan !

Again, PA ...and the relations are minimal, I'm not against relations with PA and Pakistan you think PA would put itself on spotlight trying to garnish support for Palestinian statehood while taking a stance on controversial conflicts that will be costly for them?

45,000 'people' don't go studying to 'nations around the world' on heavily subsidized fees & scholarships - They do so because the Patrons welcome them with Open Arms without expecting anything in return !

That's a great thing!

I can't imagine how many more Palestinians would need to come to Pakistan to know about 'the Region' !

They are a minority still.

Abbas isn't the PA is it ? Neither were you Ambassadors since the late '80s from the PA were they ?

PA is Palestinian authority.

Kashmiris sympathize because Palestinians are Muslims which makes them One of Us; the Palestinians should've cared instead of making such bloody excuses as being 'uneducated' - Do you think the Kashmiris sit through a 'Palestine 101' class every Sunday ?

PA is secular, Hamas has the brotherhood approach and Gaza Palestinians feel sympathy with Afghanistan, Kashmir, Burma, Syria, etc.....

Same situation.

For my Turkish brethren if you forgot the Israeli massacre.

Grow up Sinan, such an idiot..
Says a NATO country leader who never shoot 1 bullet to the JEWS
Erdogan make zionist Al Qaeda enter to destroy Syria for the JEWS

Erdogan is just like JEW USA making as if they are not friend of zionist Al Qaeda

peres-gul-and-erdogan-ankara-12-november-20072_277009888513.jpg

Thank you for this nice picture.

Turkey and Israel should not fight just ignore eachtother and carry on..

@Armstrong stop with your kashmir rants half the kashmiris have betrayed your own people by choosing Indianism over Kashmiriyat, even in 1965 Kashmiris ratted out Pakistani soldiers to Indian patrols most SSG jawans never made it back alive, what you expect from the Palestinians they have been under occupation for years on end and the Indians have actually supported them more substantially than even Pakistan. Pakistan chose a perpetual state of enmity with Israel while other countries were more smart diplomatically and have relations with both sides. The only reason GOP still talks about Kashmir is because it is a matter of pride now however in reality Pakistan lost Kashmir in 1965 permanently after the disasters of operations Gibraltar and grand slam. :sick:

You will turn on me now - Where did all the Hero Worship go ? :mad:

Kashmiris haven't choosen Indianism ! :coffee:

No one betrayed our boys in '65 - It was an extremely ill-planned & ill-conceived operation that even the PA acknowledges ! :)

And you arse more than 9% of the Pakistan Army is Kashmiri despite Kashmiris being less than 3% of the population of Pakistan ! :smokin:

45,000 Palestinians should've begged to differ with you - Incidentally they don't hence my 'rants' ! :undecided:

The Only reason GOP still talks about Kashmir is because it is Kashmir & the People of Pakistan don't allow it to shelf it ! :pakistan:

@Hazzy997

This is not a humanitarian issue it is an Arab issue that only Arabs can solve. The Jews are your ethnic cousins so it would be best you just learn to live with them instead of killing one another. All the non-Arab Muslim nations in the world can do nothing but lip service if the Arab states surrounding Israel are not willing to solve this issue themselves.

You will turn on me now - Where did all the Hero Worship go ? :mad:

Kashmiris haven't choosen Indianism ! :coffee:

No one betrayed our boys in '65 - It was an extremely ill-planned & ill-conceived operation that even the PA acknowledges ! :)

And you arse more than 9% of the Pakistan Army is Kashmiri despite Kashmiris being less than 3% of the population of Pakistan ! :smokin:

45,000 Palestinians should've begged to differ with you - Incidentally they don't hence my 'rants' ! :undecided:

The Only reason GOP still talks about Kashmir is because it is Kashmir & the People of Pakistan don't allow it to shelf it ! :pakistan:

Kashmiris on Pakistan side of the LOC are patriotic no doubt but on the Indian side many have chosen India. Only the valley still burns on occasion. Actually it is acknowledged that locals told Indians about the infiltration. :sick:

* Only person with IQ bellow 60 will start war with Israel over 9 Darwin award idiots.
* But person with IQ bellow 60 will never come to power in Turkey.

So sorry to disappoint u.

They tried to breach a legal blockade.

If u see 9 Israelis who want to deliver aid to PKK u can shoot them.

Yep.

Sorry to burst ur bubble:

640px-Palestine_recognition_only.svg.png

No developed country recognizes Palestine.
You are too arrogant. Specially, by considering what a few hizballah militants equipped and trained by Iran regime, did to your army in 2006. Your Army has been only successful against arab countries, a long time ago and with heavy helps and aids of western countries. without those helps, you had not any chance against Egypt.
BTW, the below comment is very offensive, and you have repeatedly posted it:
But person with IQ bellow 60 will never come to power in Turkey.
Anyway, although I agree that what those peace seeking people did, was wrong, but they were a bunch of peaceful citizens and no civilized country would shoot at them. The funny point is even your government has officially accepted its fault, but you are insisting that brutal action was right.

This is the memorial area dedicated to the flotilla victims on the Gaza coast, there's also a mock flotilla built with pictures and description of victims who were killed inside the hall walk of it and I'm trying to find pictures of it.

view_1317816716.jpg

110601-gaza-memorial.jpg

Kashmiris on Pakistan side of the LOC are patriotic no doubt but on the Indian side many have chosen India. Only the valley still burns on occasion. Actually it is acknowledged that locals told Indians about the infiltration. :sick:

The valley is more than 50% of Kashmir & the only Muslim Majority District so :crazy:

Of course they did; hundred of thousands of troop stationed there would do that to you !

@EyanKhan - Samjhaaa leiii isss ko hes fighting your Kashmiri Brother ! :mad:

I thought Kashmiri-Pukhtoon Bhai-Bhai ! :pakistan:

Grow up Sinan, such an idiot..
Thank you for this nice picture.
Turkey and Israel should not fight just ignore eachtother and carry on..

Go away troll, nobody cares about your opinions.

Your place is waff, where you can freely insult people. Don't quote me if you have nothing to stay.

@Hazzy997

This is not a humanitarian issue it is an Arab issue that only Arabs can solve. The Jews are your ethnic cousins so it would be best you just learn to live with them instead of killing one another. All the non-Arab Muslim nations in the world can do nothing but lip service if the Arab states surrounding Israel are not willing to solve this issue themselves.

Bingo. End of discussion really.

Arabs can't force Turks and Greeks to make peace or Turks and Kurds or Turks and Armenians.

Turks cannot force Arabs to make peace with Israel or Iran.

Arabs cannot force Pakistanis and Indians to make peace.

Etc. etc.

Money is king in this world and @Hazzy997 you should not for ideological reasons jump up and down because of this empty statement.

At the same time Turkey has no problem dealing with Israel economically and the trade is booming hence they are indirectly supporting the suffering of your people that you rightly oppose. Yet you still hail them and others who say one thing in public but do another when the speeches have ended.

No, the Palestinians and Israelis are the only party that can end this tiring conflict. Not even other Arabs since we are not directly involved…..
Same with Iran. Once their Mullah's will be gone they will not care more about you. Remember my words. Just like pre 1979 where they were the greatest ally of Israel in the region. You only have yourself and maybe a few other Arab nations. Not even all….I am sad to say this.

The valley is more than 50% of Kashmir & the only Muslim Majority District so :crazy:

Of course they did; hundred of thousands of troop stationed there would do that to you !

@EyanKhan - Samjhaaa leiii isss ko hes fighting your Kashmiri Brother ! :mad:

I thought Kashmiri-Pukhtoon Bhai-Bhai ! :pakistan:

Punjabi are the best. Yay! :chilli:

Go away troll, nobody cares about your opinions.

Your place is waff, where you can freely insult people. Don't quote me if you have nothing to stay.

You are posting childish videos and threatening Israel for a bunch of hamas terroristss and i am the troll? nicee logic you got there idiot.. now just gtfo of thread and dont embarras us anymore.

At the same time Turkey has no problem dealing with Israel economically and the trade is booming hence they are indirectly supporting the suffering of your people that you rightly oppose. Yet you still hail them and others who say one thing in public but do another when the speeches have ended.
Finnaly someone who understands Erdogan policy...

Back
Top Bottom