What's new

Turkey PM: No reconciliation with Israel until end of Gaza siege

Have I not condemned Kashmiris in equally harsh terms & much more in fact ?

Whether they do or they don't is irrelevant to the discussion at hand !

And the whole Pundit thing has a background to it !

Anyway we have derailed the thread enough, you know I love you Kashmiris but I honestly believe the cause is lost. Unless Pakistan can rebuild its economy and then make a strong enough conventional force to wage war with the Indians but how many people want to risk nuclear repercussions, honestly? :P

Mate, how can a person, threatens a country or a nation......i'm just voicing my opinions.

P.S: You don't know El-Turco.

That's why i used 'threatening' bro. i know you're in no position to threaten or start a war :)

I think Sinan was 'threatening' Israel in retaliation for our 9 killed citizens, not Hamas.

The blame is them they wanted to create a show and they got killed.. look Kizilay send a lots of help througout the world never before occured such event. Why?

You want to help fine go ahead why make show out of it?

why attack soldiers? to help humanity??

fvck off..

Thank you for this nice picture.

Turkey and Israel should not fight just ignore eachtother and carry on..
We don't expect more from the turks who betray Islam

Just don't pretend you are heroes like Iran, Syria, Hezbollah or palestinians

Anyway we have derailed the thread enough, you know I love you Kashmiris but I honestly believe the cause is lost. Unless Pakistan can rebuild its economy and then make a strong enough conventional force to wage war with the Indians but how many people want to risk nuclear repercussions, honestly? :P

If you don't help me I'd expose to the world with 'evidence' that you're nothing more than a Made in Thailand Syed ! :mad:

We know unfortunately what globalization has done to this world, and what the new world order(not the conspiracy the actual term) has done.

However, we also can say Arabic nations have had economical ties with Israel or diplomatic ties, does that prevent us from supporting the Palestinian cause? It doesn't...

Israel gets it's oil from Egypt, I don't look at speeches I look at actions.

Only country with no ties to Israel whatsoever is Iran and only nation which arms Palestinians is Iran.

Of course I'm not saying they don't do it for their own interests, but this is drastically different scenario. It also doesn't mean it's a better thing.

You are naive @Hazzy997

Iran is using you to gain influence in the Levant region and only for political reasons. That's also how they use gullible Shia Arabs in Lebanon etc. to fight their wars for them. Look at most Iranian users here. They don't care about the Palestinian-Israeli conflict and why should they if they are not even Muslims nor Arabs nor Israelis?

Yes, yet it did not stop Iran from having relations with Israel when they needed it the most….. So much for no ties…They as any other country have some ties with Israel one way or another. Either directly or indirectly.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_support_for_Iran_during_the_Iran–Iraq_war

It's not about supporting or not. Countries are not run as coffee clubs or a place where empty slogans are put into practice most of the time.

Who cares if 10.000 Osman's, Mehmet's or Abdullah's in Turkey support Palestine wholeheartedly when they have no influence at the end of the day. In every country less than 0,3% of the entire population control everything more or less. Like more than 1-2% of all the world rulers truly cared about the people let alone their own…..

Nothing offensive. No country will start war over 9 retards. For example Iran regularly kills Turkish peasants near border and Turkey will never start war over it. I guarantee you.

We defeated Egypt without Western help in 1948 and if u talk about Western help to Israel why dont u talk about huge Soviet help to Arab countries? It was much bigger. What Egypt would do without Soviet tanks and planes to Israel?

Whats offensive about it?

Israel got most of its weapons from the Czechs in 1948 so they did get support from the "west" in some sort of way, it was only when the scales were tipped evenly that we saw what happened in 1971 that ended with Israel threatening to nuke everybody lol.

Mate, how can a person, threatens a country or a nation......i'm just voicing my opinions.

P.S: You don't know El-Turco.

You carry Turkish flag so you represtent your country you fool.

If you don't help me I'd expose to the world with 'evidence' that you're nothing more than a Made in Thailand Syed ! :mad:

Bro I am willing to wage nuclear war with India if I ever got my hands on the red button but I am a warmonger so idk if you want me to be in a position where I can actually do something. :cheesy:

Announced??:o:

No you lose sight of all that has an ounce of logic in it as soon your Kashmiriyat is evoked :agree:

I loose sight of logic ? I - who taught Socrates, Plato & Aristotle the very meaning of the word 'Logic' ? :o:

I look it from a Pakistani perspective, first, second & last ! :)

Bro I am willing to wage nuclear war with India if I ever got my hands on the red button but I am a warmonger so idk if you want me to be in a position where I can actually do something. :cheesy:

Abeiii nahin...marvaa deiii gaaa ! :fie:

Go take Anger Management Classes or play Rugby or something instead ! :lol:

Who cares if 10.000 Osman's or Abdullah's in Turkey support Israel wholeheartedly when they have no influence at the end of the day. In every country less than 0,3% of the entire population control everything more or less. Like more than 1-2% of all the world rulers truly cared about the people let alone their own…..
And the tragic part is these Osmans and Abdullahs just remember about Palestine when Erdogan once again comes up with his populist speeches, after 7 days they forget it again.

Show me where my insults are in this thread? I've spoken as civil as one can be.

So ironic you call me an 'idiot' and 'crybaby' while accusing me of insulting people in this thread.

Of course rather than relate to the topic this thread is used as a place to call shots against me.

If you guys have a problem with me, mention in me in the members club and we will discuss our problems together and let people decide who's right or wrong and leave it at that.
If I have time I can quote 100 posts with some of the worst insults I have seen on PDF written by you.

Aren't you the one who calls everyone crybaby? And where did I call you idiot? Even if I call you an idiot that's still a trillion times better than the way you insulted me and other members on this forum.

Anyway as you delicately put this "muslim hater" notion on everyone you oppose have a look at what even a small non-muslim country like Sri Lanka did for a nation of incompetent losers like you. Not that we have anything whatsoever to do with Palestine. Most countries including non-muslim whom you hate so much have done at least a little for your country yet you people are incompetent on utilizing this support to build your nation.

Rajapaksa%20centre%20Palestine.jpg

@KingMamba - You know I actually like Israel a lot - a Nationalistic, Developed & Resilient Nation - A lot of lessons to be learned for us from their example ! :)

But I think @500 doesn't even like me ! :(

@Armstrong
I don't think that you should expect Palestinians, most of whom live really hard lives, to be influential enough to do anything anywhere else let alone Kashmir thousands upon thousands of km away.

But since you asked. Well, I have seen numerous slogans/graffiti in the streets of Gaza and the West Bank that proclaims support for Chechnya, Kashmir and most other conflicts where Muslims face injustice. That is done by the average Joe. The same average Joe that can be found on this forum and that makes empty slogans. Some undoubtedly genuine but what does it really matter when our countries are only controlled by a tiny, tiny elite?

Changes come from within and a lot of them need to come in our Muslim world. Let people solve their own problems first before they can help others. Many Muslim people/regions are worse off than Palestine and Palestinians. That's actually true.

Go to Somalia for instance and see on your own. Gaza would look like a paradise in comparison.

Back
Top Bottom