What's new

Turkey PM: No reconciliation with Israel until end of Gaza siege

* Only person with IQ bellow 60 will start war with Israel over 9 Darwin award idiots.
* But person with IQ bellow 60 will never come to power in Turkey.

Again for the second time, i'am saying this. If you can freely kill our citizens, we should be able to crush your navy esspecially the ones took place in the operation as a retalition. Same should have been with the Syria when they downed our jet.

So keep your IQ to yourself.

Can we calm down all? No need for finger pointing. Fact is the Palestinians are already in a tough situation and we can't understand their feeling and situation without having experienced it in their shoes. I find it normal that they can't do much on international level due their own hardships and restrictions. Turkey and Pakistan have more freedom movement, more funds and less restrictions to help Palestinians than vice-versa. Now we all should help Palestinians, hopefully later they will return the favor in our darkest hour when the situation allows.

@Hazzy997

This is not a humanitarian issue it is an Arab issue that only Arabs can solve. The Jews are your ethnic cousins so it would be best you just learn to live with them instead of killing one another. All the non-Arab Muslim nations in the world can do nothing but lip service if the Arab states surrounding Israel are not willing to solve this issue themselves.

Kashmiris on Pakistan side of the LOC are patriotic no doubt but on the Indian side many have chosen India. Only the valley still burns on occasion. Actually it is acknowledged that locals told Indians about the infiltration. :sick:

This isn't about the conflict as a whole, it's about the humanitarian crisis in Gaza. I see your point regarding the conflict but that's another discussion and it's not in our hands, they are deciding how to deal with things and it seems Israel will stay an expansionist state.

Oi @Aamna14 - Stop dropping by announced ! :mad:

Can we calm down all? No need for finger pointing. Fact is the Palestinians are already in a tough situation and we can't understand their feeling and situation without having experienced it in their shoes. I find it normal that they can't do much on international level due their own hardships and restrictions. Turkey and Pakistan have more freedom movement, more funds and less restrictions to help Palestinians than vice-versa. Now we all should help Palestinians, hopefully later they will return the favor in our darkest hour when the situation allows.

Declare Nur Fettahoglu as Miss Turkiye & I will otherwise no ! :)

The valley is more than 50% of Kashmir & the only Muslim Majority District so :crazy:

Of course they did; hundred of thousands of troop stationed there would do that to you !

@EyanKhan - Samjhaaa leiii isss ko hes fighting your Kashmiri Brother ! :mad:

I thought Kashmiri-Pukhtoon Bhai-Bhai ! :pakistan:

Bro go look at the numbers, how much of the valley actually supports Pakistan? Number of troops does not matter if you have the will you must continue to resist but Kashmiris are divided amongst themselves, the worst thing to happen to the Kashmiri cause was the religious overtones that have been developed by the expulsion of the Pandits. That pretty much guaranteed no foreign media love for kashmir, whereas compare it to Palestine both Hamas and PA has kept relations with the Christian Palestinians on particularly good terms to the point that they even elicit support from the Vatican on occasion. That is why even Christian Palestinians have never denounced either Hamas or PA depending on which side they live.

If these so called families accept even 1 cent from that compensation that will mean they have no honor.. that's my opinion..

Erdogan his voters and his party are a shame for the Turks.

Finnaly someone who understands Erdogan policy...

It's not policy of Erdogan. It's the policy of all Muslim and world leaders that like to make great speeches but when they are gone it is back to normal. Very few leaders stood up for what they believed in always in this world. More less so in our ME region in recent times. Those who did such as King Faisal etc. were either toppled, assassinated or something else.

Today everybody have only themselves to trust at the end of the day. Despite the slogans.

In Africa they have been busy talking about African brotherhood since the colonization period ended but each year when there are famines etc. and thousands upon thousands of people die their neighbors and richer African countries are not doing anything, nearly, to help their fellow brethren. And those are Africans who have suffered for the past 500 years due to being what they are.

So forget about this. The world is not a coffee club and is not run by ideologies but by money and influence. Like nearly always.

The ruler x or y of country x or y will not jeopardize beneficiary economic relations for some slogans and countries/people that are not his own.

Fair enough I would have respected this speech and similar ones from any leader but it really means nothing when Turkey (Erdogan's government) has big trade relations with Israel. I am not blaming Turkey they are just looking after their own interests like any other country out there. Palestinians do the same.

Bro go look at the numbers, how much of the valley actually supports Pakistan? Number of troops does not matter if you have the will you must continue to resist but Kashmiris are divided amongst themselves, the worst thing to happen to the Kashmiri cause was the religious overtones that have been developed by the expulsion of the Pandits. That pretty much guaranteed no foreign media love for kashmir, whereas compare it to Palestine both Hamas and PA has kept relations with the Christian Palestinians on particularly good terms to the point that they even elicit support from the Vatican on occasion. That is why even Christian Palestinians have never denounced either Hamas or PA depending on which side they live.

Have I not condemned Kashmiris in equally harsh terms & much more in fact ?

Whether they do or they don't is irrelevant to the discussion at hand !

And the whole Pundit thing has a background to it !

Bingo. End of discussion really.

Arabs can't force Turks and Greeks to make peace or Turks and Kurds or Turks and Armenians.

Turks cannot force Arabs to make peace with Israel or Iran.

Arabs cannot force Pakistanis and Indians to make peace.

Etc. etc.

Money is king in this world and @Hazzy997 you should not for ideological reasons jump up and down because of this empty statement.

At the same time Turkey has no problem dealing with Israel economically and the trade is booming hence they are indirectly supporting the suffering of your people that you rightly oppose. Yet you still hail them and others who say one thing in public but do another when the speeches have ended.

No, the Palestinians and Israelis are the only party that can end this tiring conflict. Not even other Arabs since we are not directly involved…..
Same with Iran. Once their Mullah's will be gone they will not care more about you. Remember my words. Just like pre 1979 where they were the greatest ally of Israel in the region. You only have yourself and maybe a few other Arab nations. Not even all….I am sad to say this.

We know unfortunately what globalization has done to this world, and what the new world order(not the conspiracy the actual term) has done.

However, we also can say Arabic nations have had economical ties with Israel or diplomatic ties, does that prevent us from supporting the Palestinian cause? It doesn't...

Israel gets it's oil from Egypt, I don't look at speeches I look at actions.

Only country with no ties to Israel whatsoever is Iran and only nation which arms Palestinians is Iran.

Of course I'm not saying they don't do it for their own interests, but this is drastically different scenario. It also doesn't mean it's a better thing.

It's not policy of Erdogan. It's the policy of all Muslim and world leaders that like to make great speeches but when they are gone it is back to normal. Very few leaders stood up for what they believed in always in this world. More less so in our ME region in recent times. Those who did such as King Faisal etc. were either toppled, assassinated or something else.

Today everybody have only themselves to trust at the end of the day. Despite the slogans.

In Africa tehy have been busy talking about brotherhood since the colonization period ended but each year when there are famines etc. and thousands upon thousands of die their neighbors and richer African countries are not doing anything, nearly, to help their fellow brethren. And those are Africans who have suffered for the past 500 years due to being what they are.

So forget about this. The world is not a coffee club and is not run by ideologies but by money and influence. Like nearly always.

The ruler x or y of country x or y will not jeopardize beneficiary economic relations for some slogans and countries/people that are not his own.

Fair enough I would have respected this speech and similar ones from any leader but it really means nothing when Turkey (Erdogan's government) has big trade relations with Israel. I am not blaming Turkey they are just looking after their own interests like any other country out there. Palestinians do the same.
I know what you mean but im talking espacially about Erdogan since i cant talk about others, i tried to explain his hypocracy to hazzy multiple times but he started attacking me like the avarage AKP supporter does normally.

You are too arrogant. Specially, by considering what a few hizballah militants equipped and trained by Iran regime, did to your army in 2006. Your Army has been only successful against arab countries, a long time ago and with heavy helps and aids of western countries. without those helps, you had not any chance against Egypt.
Nothing offensive. No country will start war over 9 retards. For example Iran regularly kills Turkish peasants near border and Turkey will never start war over it. I guarantee you.

We defeated Egypt without Western help in 1948 and if u talk about Western help to Israel why dont u talk about huge Soviet help to Arab countries? It was much bigger. What Egypt would do without Soviet tanks and planes to Israel?

BTW, the below comment is very offensive, and you have repeatedly posted it:
Whats offensive about it?

Back
Top Bottom