What's new

Turkey PM: No reconciliation with Israel until end of Gaza siege

Turkey, with its present pro-Islamic party, will naturally care about the Palestinians. However, i think there is more to this case than just simple 'muslim helping muslim'. I think it has become a matter of prestige too for Turkey, Iran and the Arab world to see which one will be the loudest anti-Israel and leading player in the Islamic world. Doesn't mean that Israel is not without its own mistakes though, it must face all consequences, but i just find it funny how that country is targeted while there are many other countries in the world where muslims are facing problems, yet they almost go unnoticed by the muslim world, it seems. It's Erdogan's strategy to reach out more to the Arab world (what you called neo-Ottomanism), which also shouldn't be neglected due humanitary help, but imo it would be wiser to not stick our nose too deep and surpass the point of no return in this matter and focus more on our own, Turkic, world.

Actually they take other situations more seriously as of now especially Syria. Otherwise we would see a different result in Gaza today, Egypt rarely opens the border and Israel keeps the siege going rarely allowing aid to go through.

Lifting Gaza blockade 'out of the question,' senior Israeli officials say
Sources at Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's office reject Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan's condition for reconciliation with Turkey.

Lifting Gaza blockade 'out of the question,' senior Israeli officials say - Diplomacy and Defense Israel News | Haaretz

Turkey is commiting a mistake. They should not even be talking with these uncompromising occupying animals

@Sinan @xenon54 @T-123456 @usernameless @Hazzy997

Lifting Gaza blockade 'out of the question,' senior Israeli officials say - Diplomacy and Defense Israel News | Haaretz

Turkey is commiting a mistake. They should not even be talking with these uncompromising occupying animals

@Sinan @xenon54 @T-123456 @usernameless @Hazzy997

I wasn't expect anything else than this, of course it's a siege and not just a naval blockade. This siege is to make sure Gaza always stays on the verge of a humatarian crisis and many deaths are directly related to the siege. This should be a form of genocide.

It's a momentous effort by Turkey, I wish other Muslim countries took such bold steps.....

What i seriously often wonder though, in the case of a Turkish-Israeli/US war, will the US not be able to turn off the chips in the US made systems, as per part of the Patriotic Act (if i'm not mistaken), in the Turkish inventory?
Not anymore,we made sure of that.

To be honest why is Erdogan acting more like an Arab than Arabs himself?
Look at Turkey at the moment, dont we have enough problems now?

Is Cyprus Issue solved?
Is the unemployement problem solved?
Is the 12 Islands issue solved?
Is the fraud issue solved?
Is Karabakh issue solved?
and many more...

Nobody helps us on our problems why are we doing allways the same mistake?

We need politicians who look more for their own people than trying to gain sympathy from others.

To be honest why is Erdogan acting more like an Arab than Arabs himself?
Look at Turkey at the moment, dont we have enough problems now?

Is Cyprus Issue solved?
Is the unemployement problem solved?
Is the 12 Islands issue solved?
Is the fraud issue solved?
Is Karabakh issue solved?
and many more...

Nobody helps us on our problems why are we doing allways the same mistake?

We need politicians who look more for their own people than trying to gain sympathy from others.
We dont have that luxury.

Back
Top Bottom