What's new

Turkey PM: No reconciliation with Israel until end of Gaza siege

@Sinan @xenon54 @usernameless
That's part of the new-ottomanism policies of Mr. Davutoglu. Why should Turkey care about Palestine? They have already their Arab brothers who give them millions of dollars each year. The Palestine situations are over exaggerated for many decades. Turkey and Israel had great relations before, which was useful for both sides. Why drop these relations for bunch of terrorist groups in West Bank and Gaza?
BTW, mullah's policy about this conflict is also very very wrong as well. Non-Arab countries of ME, are natural allies. Anything against it, is not wise.
You should make a difference between Turkey and Erdogan.
We as Turkiye want the Palestinians to have a own country but we do not support Hamas,Erdogan on the other hand supports Hamas and only because they belong to the same club;Muslim Brotherhood.
Do you really think he cares about the Palestinians?
Why doesnt he support the West-Bank as he did with Hamas?
Israel should have apologized and be done with it,relations should have been normal again.
I can only say that Erdogan works against Turkiye and not for.

Hey mommy.. Daddy come help me, someone hurt my feelings on the Internet I need back up !:woot:
You need help,maybe the same help you got during WWI?

You should make a difference between Turkey and Erdogan.
We as Turkiye want the Palestinians to have a own country but we do not support Hamas,Erdogan on the other hand supports Hamas and only because they belong to the same club;Muslim Brotherhood.
Do you really think he cares about the Palestinians?
Why doesnt he support the West-Bank as he did with Hamas?
Israel should have apologized and be done with it,relations should have been normal again.
I can only say that Erdogan works against Turkiye and not for.
:tup: I do agree with you about the wrong policies of Erdogan, which does not help Turkiye at all. I have some very bad feelings about his policies and Davutoglu as I have explained before to @Sinan as well. This discussion, and thread triggered these thoughts in my mind again. :-)

I don't see any reason here to insult turks. What Israel did about that incident was wrong. Your government also accepted it and officially apologized. So, after paying some compensation to the families of victims, I don't see any reason for you to be aggressive against Turkey.
I neither insulted nor threatened Turks. I am talking only about specific hot minded boys.

Wolfs don't mind the opinion of sheep.
Wolf hunts sheep, not barks.

:tup: I do agree with you about the wrong policies of Erdogan, which does not help Turkiye at all. I have some very bad feelings about his policies and Davutoglu as I have explained before to @Sinan as well. This discussion, and thread triggered these thoughts in my mind again. :-)

Mate, i don't give a flying **** about Turkey's policy in this issue. These people, killed 9 of mine citizens. Most of my people will never forgive them.

The worst thing is,he will win again.
Things will get worse.

Wolf hunts sheep, not barks.

Problem is Erdogan is no wolf. But we have many wolves among us. Let's wait a bit for general elections, we will see what happens from than.

And don't talk about hunting and stuff. All you know is killing unarmed civilians, think you can face Turkey in the battlefield..... think twice.

Just pray that, this man won't win the elections.

kanuykusu4wn4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Problem is Erdogan is no wolf. But we have many wolves among us. Let's wait a bit for general elections, we will see what happens from than.

And don't talk about hunting and stuff. All you know is killing unarmed civilians, think you can face Turkey in the battlefield..... think twice.

kanuykusu4wn4.jpg
Do you honestly believe, he has a chance?

kanuykusu4wn4.jpg
No idea who is that, but:

* If he has IQ over 60, he wont start war over Gaza.
* If he does not have IQ over 60, he will never win elections.

Who is talking about war in Gaza and where did he make such a comment?

Nobody is interested in war. But crimes of your country shouldn't go unpunished.

Who is talking about war in Gaza and where did he make such a comment?

Did you listened Pamukoğlu that how would he react to Israeli forces, when they were embarking on the Turkish ship.

We need leaders like him. Not a coward like Erdogan.

Do you honestly believe, he has a chance?

I pray, who knows.

Nobody is interested in war. But crimes of your country shouldn't go unpunished.

Did you listened Pamukoğlu that how would he react to Israeli forces, when they were embarking on the Turkish ship.

We need leaders like him. Not a coward like Erdogan.

I pray, who knows.
Mate,you should also know that when they have a powerful position they change alot.
But we never know,maybe he is different.

Turkey should not reconciliate with Israel. Israel needs Turkey much more than vice versa.
What Israel did with the Mavi Marmara attack was a shameful act.

Btw Israel did not even issue a formal apology. What they said was that "the incident was regreful". That is an ambiguous statement, maybe they are really meaning what the other side did was regretful, although not saying it publically.
Israel has not yet come out and said "we were wrong".

Ok sure money is one thing. But Israel is abundant in money. They would pay much more than what is being proposed, if it meant strategic partnership with Turkey.

Last edited:
Thats a war decleration?
That was the retaliation he was talking about,immediatly after the incident.
No one wants a war.
You are acting like we dont have an Armed forces that can do great damage to your country.
Remember,your territory is small.
Dont let your emotions get the overhand, you are a rational mature member,stay that way.

Back
Top Bottom