What's new

Turkey PM: No reconciliation with Israel until end of Gaza siege

Turkey should not reconciliate with Israel. Israel needs Turkey much more than vice versa.
What Israel did with the Mavi Marmara attack was a shameful act.

Btw Israel did not even issue a formal apology. What they said was that "the incident was regreful". That is an ambiguous statement, maybe they are really meaning what the other side did was regretful, although not saying it publically.
Israel has not yet come out and said "we were wrong".

Ok sure money is one thing. But Israel is abundant in money. They would pay much more than what is being proposed, if it meant strategic partnership with Turkey.

Anyways, they were unreliable partners (military contracts). Insulted our diplomats for no reason before "Mavi marmara". I don't think we will ever go back to normal relations with them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyways, they were unreliable partners (military contracts). Insulted our diplomats for no reason before "Mavi marmara". I don't think we will never go back to normal relations with them.
Not the way its going.

Erdogan is a great man...

A stand out in terms of muslim popiticians not that there is much competition at the moment.

Thats a war decleration?
Sinking navy ships? Looks like so.

That was the retaliation he was talking about,immediatly after the incident.
No one wants a war.
You want to sink Israeli navy but dont want war? I dont get your point.

You are acting like we dont have an Armed forces that can do great damage to your country.
Remember,your territory is small.
Dont let your emotions get the overhand, you are a rational mature member,stay that way.
I am not making any silly threats unlike Sinan.

I think Pakistan and Turkey need to take the things in their own hands for Palestine ...

They both need to have army in gaza so that we can avoid future killings by israel

simple Turkey army power and Pakistan army power along with nuke will defuse the whole situation in ME ..

even USA will not be able to help israel with its massive killings ...

Yes, i want Turkey to sink your ships, like you murdered our citizens. That will be a fair trade.

Lolz, do you think, i'am making treats :disagree: .... I'm just voicing my opinion if you don't like my comments, don't bother to reply me.

You kill 9 Turks and dont want war?
We should have sent a message in the same time frame,thats the point.
If we had sank a ship,you think there would be a war?
It would have been an incident,the same way you called it.
We would regret that it happened and be done with it.

Last edited:
@Sinan @xenon54 @usernameless
That's part of the new-ottomanism policies of Mr. Davutoglu. Why should Turkey care about Palestine? They have already their Arab brothers who give them millions of dollars each year. The Palestine situations are over exaggerated for many decades. Turkey and Israel had great relations before, which was useful for both sides. Why drop these relations for bunch of terrorist groups in West Bank and Gaza?
BTW, mullah's policy about this conflict is also very very wrong as well. Non-Arab countries of ME, are natural allies. Anything against it, is not wise.

Turkey, with its present pro-Islamic party, will naturally care about the Palestinians. However, i think there is more to this case than just simple 'muslim helping muslim'. I think it has become a matter of prestige too for Turkey, Iran and the Arab world to see which one will be the loudest anti-Israel and leading player in the Islamic world. Doesn't mean that Israel is not without its own mistakes though, it must face all consequences, but i just find it funny how that country is targeted while there are many other countries in the world where muslims are facing problems, yet they almost go unnoticed by the muslim world, it seems. It's Erdogan's strategy to reach out more to the Arab world (what you called neo-Ottomanism), which also shouldn't be neglected due humanitary help, but imo it would be wiser to not stick our nose too deep and surpass the point of no return in this matter and focus more on our own, Turkic, world.

Problem is Erdogan is no wolf. But we have many wolves among us. Let's wait a bit for general elections, we will see what happens from than.

And don't talk about hunting and stuff. All you know is killing unarmed civilians, think you can face Turkey in the battlefield..... think twice.

Just pray that, this man won't win the elections.

kanuykusu4wn4.jpg
Who is this guy and what are his views about regional issues?

Who is this guy and what are his views about regional issues?

He is Osman Pamukoğlu, a political party leader.

Former Soldier, General. Gained many medals, got 5 times "establishment of superior troops medal". While nobody got that medal more than 2 times in the history of Turkey. Slayer of PKK, killed terrorists in hundreds in his operations.

You know there is the hawkish term form hardliner politicians. You can count him as a dragon when you compare with hawkish politicians.

Anyways, they were unreliable partners (military contracts). Insulted our diplomats for no reason before "Mavi marmara". I don't think we will ever go back to normal relations with them.

Bro, Israel, a country that doesn't have much staunch allies except for the US, even risked militarily co-operation with 'controversial' countries like China in the past. US pressured Israel to cancel some deals (Phalcon radar system comes to mind) with China. I don't think that Israel seeks natural allies, they are just purely after their own interest. Today they support you, tomorrow they can drop you in favor of another. We saw how they immediately started doing exercises with Greece and south part of Cyprus after 2010 issue instead of solving the problem honestly and trying to restore relationship with Turkey. I mean, they apparently knew from the start that they were guilty of the massacre anyway. That cannot be a loyal ally, even if relations restore.

He is Osman Pamukoğlu, a political party leader.

Former Soldier, General. Gained many medals, got 5 times "establishment of superior troops medal". While nobody got that medal more than 2 times in the history of Turkey. Slayer of PKK, killed terrorists in hundreds in his operations.

You know there is the hawkish term form hardliner politicians. You can count him as a dragon when you compare with hawkish politicians.

I remember from a documentary about him that he even requested to enter Iran to hit a pkk (or maybe pjak, don't remember) camp, but he was denied of that request because it might have hurt Iran-Turkey relations. This man has balls and nerve

Last edited:
Bro, Israel, a country that doesn't have much staunch allies except for the US, even risked militarily co-operation with 'controversial' countries like China in the past. US pressured Israel to cancel some deals (Phalcon radar system comes to mind) with China. I don't think that Israel seeks natural allies, they are just purely after their own interest. Today they support you, tomorrow they can drop you in favor of another. We saw how they immediately started doing exercises with Greece and south part of Cyprus after 2010 issue instead of solving the problem honestly and trying to restore relationship with Turkey. I mean, they apparently knew from the start that they were guilty of the massacre anyway. That cannot be a loyal ally, even if relations restore.

We have a word to define this kind of behaviour. "Back-stabbers"

And their alliance with Greece and South-Cyprus is laughable. Their combined navies even can't match Turkish navy.

I remember from a documentary about him that he even requested to enter Iran to hit a pkk (or maybe pjak, don't remember) camp, but he was denied of that request because it might have hurt Iran-Turkey relations.

Yeap, he crossed into Iran, circled the PKK camp, but the green light for the operation didn't came.... they returned to Turkey at the same night.

We have a word to define this kind of behaviour. "Back-stabbers"

And their alliance with Greece and South-Cyprus is laughable. Their combined navies even can't match Turkish navy.

Yeap, he crossed into Iran, circled the PKK camp, but the green light for the operation didn't came.... they returned to Turkey at the same night.

What i seriously often wonder though, in the case of a Turkish-Israeli/US war, will the US not be able to turn off the chips in the US made systems, as per part of the Patriotic Act (if i'm not mistaken), in the Turkish inventory?

Back
Top Bottom