What's new

Turkey PM: No reconciliation with Israel until end of Gaza siege

To be honest why is Erdogan acting more like an Arab than Arabs himself?
Look at Turkey at the moment, dont we have enough problems now?

Is Cyprus Issue solved?
Is the unemployement problem solved?
Is the 12 Islands issue solved?
Is the fraud issue solved?
Is Karabakh issue solved?
and many more...

Nobody helps us on our problems why are we doing allways the same mistake?

We need politicians who look more for their own people than trying to gain sympathy from others.

Everybody has issues at home including the US, it's not surprising you would only list a few negative things during his rule. Why no mentions of anything positive and is Turkey really not doing anything about Cyprus?

It's unfortunate you would see this as an attempt to gain sympathy and not a humanitarian issue.

Would you say this to any other case where turkey is involved in? About Syria, or other ties?

And the answer to your question is simple, you live in the Middle East and are surrounded by Arabs. These are your affairs too, also the other side are your affairs too, but as far as I understand turks don't only consider themselves dealing only with EU.

Oh didn't see you jumping up and down when KSA rejected the UN seat couple months ago.

Seems like Palestine case became a trade mark these days. First Iran now Erdogan.

I'm pretty sure I posted in that thread? I'm Palestinian so it's natural to take pride in being one and natural to discuss Palestinian related affairs. Of course I also discuss all other affairs including the most important one in the Arabic world, Syria.

Don't get why you are so envious. That's not how your ancestors would behave, if we had them today I believe there wouldn't be an Israel today.

Everybody has issues at home including the US, it's not surprising you would only list a few negative things during his rule. Why no mentions of anything positive and is Turkey really not doing anything about Cyprus?
This isnt connected to Erdogan we have these problems since decades.

It's unfortunate you would see this as an attempt to gain sympathy and not a humanitarian issue.
Open your eyes, Erdogan is barking against Israel from time to time and you all are cheering but the Trade with Israel and Turkey is still flourishing.

Would you say this to any other case where turkey is involved in? About Syria, or other ties?
I say this to all problems we have today, stay out if our people arent involved in it, just like Arabs.

And the answer to your question is simple, you live in the Middle East and are surrounded by Arabs. These are your affairs too, also the other side are your affairs too, but as far as I understand turks don't only consider themselves dealing only with EU.
Hmm, also Cyprus and Karabakh arent far away but i didnt see someone helping us on these.

Allmost,change the Pina Colada into Vodka and we good.:smokin:

No Alcohol ! :disagree:

I can't believe you'd mention Alcohol in front of @xenon54 - Hes just a kid ! :hitwall:

Haven't you heard of how over the weekend when he had too much to drink he ran towards the German Border completely naked & performed a Belly Dance in front of a visiting German General & half the Swiss Cabinet ! :o:

Open your eyes, Erdogan is barking against Israel from time to time and you all are cheering but the Trade with Israel and Turkey is still flourishing.

So? What's wrong with trade? Turkey wants completely normalized diplomatic relations with Israel and this is the ticket to it. I know turkey has a wide abundance of economics ties, Israel also has a military pact with turkey's enemy, yet they're still trading. Your point is moot.

I say this to all problem we have today, stay out if our people arent involved in it, just like Arabs.

Show me where.

Hmm, also Cyprus and Karabakh arent far away but i didnt see someone helping us on these.

Like who do you want help from? I'm confident turkey can manage it on their own anyways.

No Alcohol ! :disagree:

I can't believe you'd mention Alcohol in front of @xenon54 - Hes just a kid ! :hitwall:

Haven't you heard of how over the weekend when he had too much to drink he ran towards the German Border completely naked & performed a Belly Dance in front of a visiting German General & half the Swiss Cabinet ! :o:
And yet he is here,nothing happened.
Makes you think about the power of Turks huh?:coffee:

This isnt connected to Erdogan we have these problems since decades.

I say this to all problems we have today, stay out if our people arent involved in it, just like Arabs.

We dont need help,we have allways managed somehow without help.
@Armstrong dont comment on this one:butcher:

@Hazzy997
Stop playing around you got what i mean, period.

No I didn't, your point was moot and I gave an example as to why it is. Of course you can't come back with anything besides making statements that make absolutely no sense.

I don't know how this news could upset someone.

Last edited:
Says a NATO country leader who never shoot 1 bullet to the JEWS
Erdogan make zionist Al Qaeda enter to destroy Syria for the JEWS

Erdogan is just like JEW USA making as if they are not friend of zionist Al Qaeda

peres-gul-and-erdogan-ankara-12-november-20072_277009888513.jpg

Back
Top Bottom