What's new

Turkey PM: No reconciliation with Israel until end of Gaza siege

@xenon54 people like you justify the 2009 massacre where 1400 Palestinians were killed in 22 days compared to 6 Israelis(7 IDF troops). You're justifying a war against defenseless people who made small rockets made out of metal and have no warheads and no defensive weapons at all. All they had were rifles and some rockets made out of metal scraps. I can't believe you would justify it....especially against a strip of land which was blockaded and had a humanitarian crisis, bad water, no jobs, lack of nutrition, so much more...

Watch these videos and tell me what threat do these people pose to Israel, here's a policemen walking near a funeral and was targeted in a drone strike. Watch the video and many other videos I will show you here since you think it's right to justify a war and you do so by ridiculing Hamas you give impression they initiated the conflict when Israel had broken the ceasefire in place and this is documented.

Bombed pharmacy in flames:
‫من يوميات العدوان على غزة - Gaza‬‎ - YouTube

Look at all this havoc, all because we wanted the world to lift the siege and allow the Palestinian people to breathe and be able to support theirselves. Hamas wouldn't have took their military wing seriously if it wasn't for this massacre, they had worse than WW2 weapons which have no effect and after this they realized the world is unjust and only reason they seriously improved their military wing over the past 4 years. Because like the Jews, 'never again', they will not see a massacre again. UN even said their facilities were being bombed and Norwegian doctors gave many interviews. There was no mercy against the Palestinian people.

This is my problem with people who don't look at what really happened.
Your again accusing me, its sensless to have any conversation with you.
It doesnt mean i dont support Palestinins only because i dont support Hamas, you know my oppinnion about them.

I have never been insulted that harsh from someone in PDF like from you, i dont see any reason to have a talk with you, sry.

Your again accusing me, its sensless to have any conversation with you.
It doesnt mean i dont support Palestinins only because i dont support Hamas, you know my oppinnion about them.

I have never been insulted that harsh from someone in PDF like from you, i dont see any reason to have a talk with you, sry.

Again, I could caress about your opinion on them. I'm telling you it's about the Palestinian people, this struggle wasn't Hamas's struggle, it was our struggle. Watch the videos and read what I said, now tell me how could one be fine with implying Hamas was behind the massacre and allowing people to justify what occurred from 2006-2009

I'm not just referring to you, I'm referring to people like you and Yzd and that one other guy T-12....

Last edited:

Hope this will succeed. My only gripe is this part; 'Israel is demanding that as part of the agreement, Turkey pass a law that will void the pending lawsuits and >block such actions in the future<.' Does that mean that Turkey will never be able to take legal action against Israeli soldiers and officers in the future? If yes, it seems to me like a bribe from Israel over the back of our killed citizens. Though the chance of something happening like this again wont be big, i think.

Hope this will succeed. My only gripe is this part; 'Israel is demanding that as part of the agreement, Turkey pass a law that will void the pending lawsuits and >block such actions in the future<.' Does that mean that Turkey will never be able to take legal action against Israeli soldiers and officers in the future? If yes, it seems to me like a bribe from Israel over the back of our killed citizens. Though the chance of something happening like this again wont be big, i think.

Probably does mean that, this is still a good effort turkey is providing for displaced Syrians and at same spreading awareness for the siege against Gaza.

So they want to be immune from future flotillas by whomever activists.

Again, I could caress about your opinion on them. I'm telling you it's about the Palestinian people, this struggle wasn't Hamas's struggle, it was our struggle. Watch the videos and read what I said, now tell me how could one be fine with implying Hamas was behind the massacre and allowing people to justify what occurred from 2006-2009

I'm not just referring to you, I'm referring to people like you and Yzd and that one other guy T-12....

Read what you wrote to me a day ago, you will understand what Xenon means I don’t think you want us to write the same to you.

Go **** yourself you CIA crusader Zionist agent piece of shit, we hate the two Satans of the region and all imperialist terrorists who are the reason we live in a hell today. Death to Israel, if Israel's security is the reason our people suffer poverty, corruption, puppet governments, tribal violence, invasions by NATO , etcc..then **** them and **** you you fucking asshole!

Read what you wrote to me a day ago, you will understand what Xenon means I don’t think you want us to write the same to you.

You took my post out of context when I was emotional, we all get emotional here and there.

Nevertheless, i explained what concerned me from several members and hope they don't just look past it. They don't realize what impact their statements have and what message they carry out even if they aren't implying something like that.

As for Arabic affairs, I pride myself in coming to defense of Arabs against NATO and Israel. You should appreciate this, don't have to though.

Its the same guy who threatened to send navy? LOL.

Lolz, this shouldn't be on news.

We set 3 conditions after the "Mavi Marmara" incident.

1-) Former Apology. (Done)
2-) Compensation for the families of victims. (Pending)
3-) Lift of Gaza blockade. (Pending)

Until Turkey's demands are met we will see no normalization with Israel.
May Allah bless Turkey and their efforts. :)

May Allah bless Turkey and their efforts. :)
may God bless Greece, and hopefully they recover Constantinople because That is rightfully Greek land. And may all the Mongol invaders leave France and all of Europe and return back to their own homelands, parasites are not needed in Europe. :agree::sniper::taz:

Last edited:
Hey mommy.. Daddy come help me, someone hurt my feelings on the Internet I need back up !:woot:

may God bless Greece, and hopefully they recover Constantinople because That is rightfully Greek land. And may all the Mongol invaders leave France and all of Europe and return back to their own homelands, parasites are not needed in Europe. :agree::sniper::taz:
I could say the same about Americans?Isn't it high time you returned to your European Frozen homeland:azn:

Guessing that , you are asshurt about Turks. You are ranting for a while... are you an Armenian or what ?

Its the same guy who threatened to send navy? LOL.

Yeap, we are hugely disappointed with him. Israel's navy should have been at the bottom of mediterranean sea by now.

Yeap, we are hugely disappointed with him. Israel's navy should have been at the bottom of mediterranean sea by now.
You can try to commit that suicide mission by urself, but barking dogs dont bite.

@Sinan @xenon54 @usernameless
That's part of the new-ottomanism policies of Mr. Davutoglu. Why should Turkey care about Palestine? They have already their Arab brothers who give them millions of dollars each year. The Palestine situations are over exaggerated for many decades. Turkey and Israel had great relations before, which was useful for both sides. Why drop these relations for bunch of terrorist groups in West Bank and Gaza?
BTW, mullah's policy about this conflict is also very very wrong as well. Non-Arab countries of ME, are natural allies. Anything against it, is not wise.

You can try to commit that suicide mission by urself, but barking dogs dont bite.
I don't see any reason here to insult turks. What Israel did about that incident was wrong. Your government also accepted it and officially apologized. So, after paying some compensation to the families of victims, I don't see any reason for you to be aggressive against Turkey.

Back
Top Bottom