What's new

Turkey new entrant to FATF Grey List

fatf is fast killing its own credibility. they have proven themselves to be a political tool of western anglo-saxon manipulation rather than a technical forum. no one takes them seriously anymore.

The list is too long but here are the top 5 things that Turkey did
  1. Signed up for Chinese BRI
  2. Bought S-400 from Russia
  3. Fought with Kurds who were allies of US & Israel
  4. Went against Egypt by fighting with Haftar in Libya
  5. Fought with France and Greece on Cyprus
Well done for doing so.

Hopefully they completely leave western block.

Grey list doesn't really have any negative consequences. Based on the Pandora papers...... set up a shell company and a trust and your free to launder money for any purpose in most of FATF countries. The arsonists is also the fire chief.....complete joke.

Russia is going to get access to warm waters through Black Sea

Let's Welcome the new Geopolitical arena

This is news for me. No pandering of Turkey to west in recent times saved it from pushing into this list.
Now brotherhood that is shared between two green countries can have all the warmth of grey list.

Awww you must have such a pitiful life, taking joy from such things. But hey, I get it. Being a military fan and watching your men getting smashed twice in two years does need an outlet, hence your comments here. What the hell does 'green' mean, you mean Muslim sanghi?

welcome-brother.jpg

Awww you must have such a pitiful life, taking joy from such things. But hey, I get it. Being a military fan and watching your men getting smashed twice in two years does need an outlet, hence your comments here. What the hell does 'green' mean, you mean Muslim sanghi?
Did you notice how that cockroach surface after almost an year. Oh man what kind of sad pitiful lives these cow people lead.

Haha..... Muslim sanghi is fit for new oxymoron.

You must celebrate the discourse what riyasate of East madina is supposed to take on.
I have lots of meaning of green, but most dominant one buzz for Ummah cause.

With English not being your first language I should have put a comma after Muslim, sanghi jee.
Green is a nice colour, no wonder such foul intentioned folks like you mock it;

Don't worry about the ummah, your own nation needs you at the LAC :rofl:

With English not being your first language I should have put a comma after Muslim, sanghi jee.
Green is a nice colour, no wonder such foul intentioned folks like you mock it;

Don't worry about the ummah, your own nation needs you at the LAC :rofl:
I appreciate your efforts to correct. Now I am happy with that you have de-hyphenated both words.
I hate green that is personal choice of mine.

I appreciate your efforts to correct. Now I am happy with that you have de-hyphenated both words.
I hate green that is personal choice of mine.

Green is good. But anyway.

Grey list is a financial war.
Their is not really any direct consequences for being on the grey list. You may have to pay more in interest for foreign loans. Debt is slavery better to fund locally.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom