What's new

Turkey limits defense sales to India to appease Pakistan

isay bari kya sharmindage kay kay insaan har time ye kahta rahay hamare military 4th military might hey likin fakar sa kahay bhai kudh kuch nahe banana ata dunya say kareedtay hain :lol:

ye fakhar ke nahe intehaye sharmindage ke baat hey :rofl:

If you have anything to say .Say it in english ,otherwise dont bother about replying my post.

Hey we are truly devastated and shaking in fear. Stupid of Turkey to go for a symbolic meaningless gesture - there action would have no effect on India but instead make them a laughing stock.

Turkey is picking up enemies left, right and centre - China/Russia/India all considerable forces in their own right.

I can only wish Best of Luck to them

only one thing which I would disagree with is that it will not annoy India - It will - Ministry of Foreign Affairs and their Diplomats have a long institutional memory and when the time comes and my friend it will come one day - the gesture would be reciprocated in a manner which seriously undermines Turkey.

I agreed .Noone can predict the level of counter actions from our MEA .Even though we always consider that MEA is slow soft in nature , we should proud about their achievements in democracy .
Turkey is nothing without NATO support .They dared to shoot down Russian Aircraft because they know they have NATO support .Otherwise they wouldnt think about it.

some other Muslim countries such as Kuwait & Dubai openly favour Indians over Pakistanis.
Which is why we showed them the highway over Yemen crisis. They can take all the help from India. Pakistan too can play the game

I agreed .Noone can predict the level of counter actions from our MEA .Even though we always consider that MEA is slow soft in nature , we should proud about their achievements in democracy .
Turkey is nothing without NATO support .They dared to shoot down Russian Aircraft because they know they have NATO support .Otherwise they wouldnt think about it.
Turkey is nothing without NATO support? Are you mad...? The disorganized, under supplied and small remnants of the Turkish army managed to defeat the combined forces of Greece, Britain, Italy, Armenia, France and forced Russia to return territory during war for independence; now that their Army is organized, well supplied and big - imagine what they could do now? If there is a war between Turkey and Russia, Turkey would immediately gain naval superiority in the Black Sea and take parts of Crimea with naval and air support - the only thing they have to be worried is about possible Russia's offensive through Armenia.

Turkey is nothing without NATO support? Are you mad...? The disorganized, under supplied and small remnants of the Turkish army managed to defeat the combined forces of Greece, Britain, Italy, Armenia, France and forced Russia to return territory during war for independence; now that their Army is organized, well supplied and big - imagine what they could do now? If there is a war between Turkey and Russia, Turkey would immediately gain naval superiority in the Black Sea and take parts of Crimea with naval and air support - the only thing they have to be worried is about possible Russia's offensive through Armenia.

And Turkey is facing second most powerful Air Force in the world .
And Air superiority is one hell of advantage.

And Turkey is facing second most powerful Air Force in the world .
And Air superiority is one hell of advantage.
Yes, but you think Russia is going to send all of its Air Force against Turkey? Due to Turkey's more concentrated Air bases and geographical position - it will be on the winning side easily as long as it remains in a defensive posture.

Have we got anything at all in our inventory that's made in Turkey? Seriously !! we have been a customer to literally everyone except for our own!! Quite Embarrassing !!

Yes, but you think Russia is going to send all of its Air Force against Turkey? Due to Turkey's more concentrated Air bases and geographical position - it will be on the winning side easily as long as it remains in a defensive posture.

Russian have Chinese support .So if tommorrow something like that happen Turkey will pay dearly.

Indian neither prefer Turkey meat nor Turkish defense systems!

Russian have Chinese support .So if tommorrow something like that happen Turkey will pay dearly.
You think Chinese are going to be sending their forces half way around the world for Russia? Geographically its even impossible for Chinese troops to land on Turkey.

Yeah, I heard you guys would rather vegetables marinated in sewer water.

well...first thing...what u hear or see is not always blanketly right ....always, there are exceptional cases....

but let me answer you in your lang...like I said, Indians dont prefer Turkey Meat but I didnt say Indians never eat Turkey Meat..Similarly, there may be Indians who compromise their hygiene when it comes to dealing with contaminated water....!

I got enough stuff to humiliate Turkey as a nation and turkish people...but I guess, we are not onto that yet! but you did chose to resort that option!

well...first thing...what u hear or see is not always blanketly right ....always, there are exceptional cases....

but let me answer you in your lang...like I said, Indians dont prefer Turkey Meat but I didnt say Indians never eat Turkey Meat..Similarly, there may be Indians who compromise their hygiene when it comes to dealing with contaminated water....!

I got enough stuff to humiliate Turkey as a nation and turkish people...but I guess, we are not onto that yet! but you did chose to resort that option!
LOL ' i got enough stuff to humiliate Turkey'. India is the country with the most things to humiliate about.

Back
Top Bottom