What's new

Turkey jets chase Israel plane from Cyprus

Greek F-16s engaged and decimated american F-15s in Red Flag. One Greek F-16 even tracked (but not locked on) an F-22 with its IRIS-T missiles.

I wouldn't simply dismiss the abilities of the F-16. Especially since Israel has F-16s I am sure they have scored many kills during training.

ahmm NO, you are not one and the sooner you realize this, the sooner the issue will be over with cyprus. I think you held back those poor turkish-cypriots long enough. No matter how justified or not the intervention was, it was time you bugged out of cyprus.
F-16 is dedicated dogfighter and very good in this role. F-15 however is dedicated air superiority dominance fighter. It has much higher altitude, speed, fuel and radar aperture.

then perhaps Greece should do the same with your planes that infiltrate our space

This is your claim that your airspace is 10 nautical miles, but we do not recognize this and will never recognize. For us, it is 6 nautical miles based on the statutes of the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) of 1948. You cannot declare unilateral extension. If Greece declares that, it will be casus belli. You know this very well, don`t you amalaskas????

all things being equal, it is not YOUR airspace. It is Cypriot airspace which Turkey occupies. Just to keep things under perspective.

;)

amalaskas,you are acting like whatever you believe or claim is true. It is time to grow up!!! The intervention was necessary to save turkish people live in Cyprus. In order to complete your so-called Megali Idea, you killed innocent turkish people in Cyprus. What did you expect from Turkiye to do? Just sit tight???

how many fighter aircraft you got ? f-15 , f-15 etc

1) Last time Israel shot two mig-29s in september 2001.
2) Experience is not going anywhere. Israelis had hundreds of air to air victories and this combat experience is passed.
3) MiG-21Bis, MiG-23ML and MiG-25 were pretty good aircrafts for 1982.

LOL

1) TuAF has zero experience vs. SAMs. IAF has very rich experience vs. strong echeloned air defences.
2) TuAF has zero deep striking experience. IAF carried stikes thousands kms away.
3) TuAF has zero intense striking experience. IAF carred over hundred sorties a day for long period several times.
4) TuAF has very little UAV coordination experience. IAF is a pioneer in this field.

F-15>>F-16

lol i just watched a 20th century battlefields of bbc documentary of yom kippur war , it shows how stupid stregic errors syria made by leaving their tanks on golan heights and not advancing towards bridges etc and egypt hurdled to save their *** and left their sams agains IAF with no air cover or SAMS to shoot down aircraft

ahmm NO, you are not one and the sooner you realize this, the sooner the issue will be over with cyprus. I think you held back those poor turkish-cypriots long enough. No matter how justified or not the intervention was, it was time you bugged out of cyprus.

sure mate, whatever floats your boat

how many fighter aircraft you got ? f-15 , f-15 etc

lol i just watched a 20th century battlefields of bbc documentary of yom kippur war , it shows how stupid stregic errors syria made by leaving their tanks on golan heights and not advancing towards bridges etc and egypt hurdled to save their *** and left their sams agains IAF with no air cover or SAMS to shoot down aircraft

It is just funny to compare those Soviet Arab Armies with the brutal, ruthless Turkish Armies.

how many israel have f-15 ?

by the way , i found this video

Last edited by a moderator:
This is your claim that your airspace is 10 nautical miles, but we do not recognize this and will never recognize. For us, it is 6 nautical miles based on the statutes of the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) of 1948. You cannot declare unilateral extension. If Greece declares that, it will be casus belli. You know this very well, don`t you amalaskas????

amalaskas,you are acting like whatever you believe or claim is true. It is time to grow up!!! The intervention was necessary to save turkish people live in Cyprus. In order to complete your so-called Megali Idea, you killed innocent turkish people in Cyprus. What did you expect from Turkiye to do? Just sit tight???

you are misinformed on both counts. The topic has been exhausted in previous discussions were I presented international law and both parties (turkey and greece) positions' very clearly and If I may say so I got no convincing arguments other than "this is our position no matter what you say" . Use the search function I am not going to do it for you.

sure mate, whatever floats your boat

It is not whatever floats my boat. At the heart of the cyprus issue is the fact that Turkey wants to annex Cyprus. Not support it as an independent nation.

As i said above, no matter how justified turkish intervention was, you outstayed your purpose there by a few decades.
It is time to leave the island in peace and some prosperity, which you (Turkey) cannot offer.

I had 3 turkish cypriot students attending my classes this year. They were utterly surprised by meeting both Greek and Greek-cypriot positions and attitudes. They were beyond themselves by how stubborn turkish positions have been on the issue.
Only if you expose yourself to the other side's way of thinking can you hope to understand a problem.

i am sorry to say very few of the turkish members in this forum have. half truths are worst than ignorance we say in greece. and more dangerous.

so on this issue.. it is whatever floats your boat.. not mine...

It is just funny to compare those Soviet Arab Armies with the brutal, ruthless Turkish Armies.

well you don't say so.. really ??? you are brutal and ruthless ... wow... keep that up mate ;)

i am sure you have absolutely no idea what you just said

you are misinformed on both counts. The topic has been exhausted in previous discussions were I presented international law and both parties (turkey and greece) positions' very clearly and If I may say so I got no convincing arguments other than "this is our position no matter what you say" . Use the search function I am not going to do it for you.

It is not whatever floats my boat. At the heart of the cyprus issue is the fact that Turkey wants to annex Cyprus. Not support it as an independent nation.

As i said above, no matter how justified turkish intervention was, you outstayed your purpose there by a few decades.
It is time to leave the island in peace and some prosperity, which you (Turkey) cannot offer.

I had 3 turkish cypriot students attending my classes this year. They were utterly surprised by meeting both Greek and Greek-cypriot positions and attitudes. They were beyond themselves by how stubborn turkish positions have been on the issue.
Only if you expose yourself to the other side's way of thinking can you hope to understand a problem.

i am sorry to say very few of the turkish members in this forum have. half truths are worst than ignorance we say in greece. and more dangerous.

so on this issue.. it is whatever floats your boat.. not mine...

Don't worry we will liberate the Greek people from the corrupt politicians and annex it together with Cyprus to Turkey.

well you don't say so.. really ??? you are brutal and ruthless ... wow... keep that up mate ;)

i am sure you have absolutely no idea what you just said

I am sorry that's how we win.

kardes brutal lafini cok kulanma simdi dalga gecerler

75 f-15 , how many f-16 and other fighter planes

Back
Top Bottom