Turkey, Iran agree to up ties as Erdoğan, Raisi meet at ECO summit

Dariush the Great

Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
Turkey, Iran agree to up ties as Erdoğan, Raisi meet at ECO summit
BY DAILY SABAH WITH AA
ISTANBUL NOV 29, 2021 - 8:08 AM GMT+3

A handout photo made available by Turkish Presidential Press office shows Recep Tayyip Erdoğan (R), Presidents of Iran Ebrahim Raisi (2-L), Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev (L), Pakistani President Arif Alvi (2-R) chat at 15th Summit of Economic Cooperation Organization (ECO) in Ashgabat, Turkmenistan, Nov. 28, 2021. (EPA via Turkish Presidency)
A handout photo made available by Turkish Presidential Press office shows Recep Tayyip Erdoğan (R), Presidents of Iran Ebrahim Raisi (2-L), Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev (L), Pakistani President Arif Alvi (2-R) chat at 15th Summit of Economic Cooperation Organization (ECO) in Ashgabat, Turkmenistan, Nov. 28, 2021. (EPA via Turkish Presidency)

Turkey and Iran signed an agreement to comprehensively improve relations in a meeting at the 15th Economic Cooperation Organization (ECO) summit held in Turkmenistan's capital Ashgabat on Sunday.
Iranian Foreign Minister Hossein Amir-Abdollahian said on Twitter that Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi and his Turkish counterpart Recep Tayyip Erdoğan also agreed to convene a high commission meeting during Erdoğan's next visit to Iran's capital Tehran.
Describing relations between the two countries as "historic," Abdollahian said "it was agreed to talk about the comprehensive improvement of relations and the removal of some obstacles."
Raisi and Erdoğan held a closed-door meeting as part of the summit.
In October, the interior ministers of Turkey and Iran signed a memorandum of understanding designed to prevent terrorism and illegal activities the countries face, particularly along their borders.

The two countries are part of the Astana process, which was initiated by Turkey, Iran and Russia to bring the warring sides in Syria together to find a permanent solution to the decadelong war.
Meanwhile, Iran’s Ambassador to Ankara Muhammad Farazmand recently said Iran supports Erdoğan’s initiative to establish a 3+3 peace mechanism in the Caucasus region.
The ambassador said Iran welcomes the initiative brought up by Erdoğan in November 2020.

@MMM-E What happened? Turkiye wants better relations with Iran now?

He will tell you that Turkiye can take Tehran in 3 hours
Why are you trolling every topic that has the word Turkey in it ? (even in the other threads that have nothing to do with Turkey) Do you have to show your obsessions to all forum members?

Turkey and Iran are traditionally one of each other's most important trading partners. There is no insurmountable problem between the two countries, so such initiatives always serve the well-being of the people of the region and everyone is pleased with it.

Why are you trolling every topic that has the word Turkey in it ? (even in the other threads that have nothing to do with Turkey) Do you have to show your obsessions to all forum members?

Turkey and Iran are traditionally one of each other's most important trading partners. There is no insurmountable problem between the two countries, so such initiatives always serve the well-being of the people of the region and everyone is pleased with it.
No,I'm only fed up with MMM-E's non-stop spamming of the same extreme superiority complex statements and ignorant nonsense. I'm happy to talk with people like you and others like @Agha Sher and @Titanium100 who are very pro-Turkish but can discuss like normal people and logical human beings. I'm just fed up with MMM-E and a couple of other people's bull here,that's why I go on the offense like this.

No,I'm only fed up with MMM-E's non-stop spamming of the same extreme superiority complex statements and ignorant nonsense. I'm happy to talk with people like you and others like @Agha Sher and @Titanium100 who are very pro-Turkish but can discuss like normal people and logical human beings. I'm just fed up with MMM-E and a couple of other people's bull here,that's why I go on the offense like this.
So you put yourself in the same position as the person you criticize the most here?

So you put yourself in the same position as the person you criticize the most here?
I've tried talking to him like a normal person many times,even gave him advice. He doesn't understand. He got banned twice and still doesn't understand. It's pointless.

I've tried talking to him like a normal person many times,even gave him advice. He doesn't understand. He got banned twice and still doesn't understand. It's pointless.

You have no any knowledge to advice me anything

your mission is trolling and attacking Erdogan and his supporters as like TROLL Team who know nothing about military and politics

and your TROLL Team can not provoke me any more

@MMM-E What happened? Turkiye wants better relations with Iran now?

what happened to İranian military exercises in Azerbaijan border ?

now İran wants better relations with Turkiye,Azerbaijan,Turkmenistan
becaause of Turkiye created the new game with Turkic Countries

except İranian leader , everybody is smiling .... İran is alone .. no Russia no Power
1638309906222.png

Last edited:

your mission is trolling and attacking Erdogan and his supporters as like TROLL Team who know nothing about military and politics

İran wants better relations with Turkiye,Azerbaijan,Turkmenistan
becaause of Turkiye created the new game with Turkic Countries and Pakistan

except İranian leader , everybody is smiling .... İran is alone .. no Russia no Power
View attachment 797873
I just see two zionist puppets in Western suits.
@MMM-E is an AKP supporter.
Read : Al Nusra jihadist.

Ok joking

You have serious denial problems. You live in your own world and your behavior is erratic. I don't even know what you're doing in this forum,when you're not here to discuss and exchange opinions,but to force your opinion on others. If they don't accept it,you just repeat it endlessly as if you are trying to brain-wash people.
I'm starting to think that you have mental issues. At first I thought you're just stupid,then I thought you're a jerk,now I'm starting to think you might have mental problems.

You have been repeatedly warned,banned twice,but you keep doing the same things like a robot.

Erdogan to iran leader: we are your ertugrul brothers you do remeber, iranian leader: uh erm yh i think so, azaerbaijan leader: haha sure do you better rember, my harem bitch, nah am jokin cut us in the oil trade brother.

İran wants better relations with Turkiye,Azerbaijan,Turkmenistan
Yes Lira reached 13 to 1 dollar,Turkey is in a diplomatic dead-end with EU,cannot get F-16s from USA,has problems with Russia concerning Ukraine....AND SUDDENLY...wants to have better ties with Iran,better ties with UAE etc.

You have serious denial problems. You live in your own world and your behavior is erratic.

You losers have serious denial problems.
because of Erdogan kicked all of you
therefore you losers attacking Erdogan and his supporters

Your Troll team attacked me again ..

I don't even know what you're doing in this forum,when you're not here to discuss and exchange opinions,but to force your opinion on others.

the exact opposite

I don't even know what you're doing in this forum .... no knowledge no any post about military

I created many threads to show Turkish defense industry , technology and projects

your TROLL Team first attacked me because of I support Erdogan and I show Turkish projects

You have been repeatedly warned,banned twice,but you keep doing the same things like a robot.

I have - 14 votes
because of your TROLL Team provoked me .... but your TROLL Team can not provoke me any more

Read : Al Nusra jihadist.

say to Hezbolah and Hashdi Shabi terrorists

I just see two zionist puppets in Western suits.

even Zionists are better than İran who killed more muslims than İsrael

Last edited:
You losers have serious denial problems.
because of Erdogan kicked all of you
therefore you losers attacking Erdogan and his supporters

again your Troll team attacked me again ..

the exact opposite

I don't even know what you're doing in this forum .... no knowledge no any post about military

I created many threads to show Turkish defense industry , technology and projects

your TROLL Team first attacked me because of I support Erdogan and I show Turkish projects

I have - 14 votes
because of your TROLL Team provoked me .... but your TROLL Team can not provoke me any more

say to Hezbolah and Hashdi Shabi terrorists

Zionists are better than İran who killed more muslims than

Imaginary troll team,imaginary FETO,imaginary Erdoğan victories. Now you say that Iranians killed more Muslims than Israelis...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom