What's new

Turkey, Iran agree to up ties as Erdoğan, Raisi meet at ECO summit

Yes Lira reached 13 to 1 dollar,Turkey is in a diplomatic dead-end with EU,cannot get F-16s from USA,has problems with Russia concerning Ukraine....AND SUDDENLY...wants to have better ties with Iran,better ties with UAE etc.

go and cry about pathetic Greece

1 -- Turkiye has brothers and friends Azerbaijan , Turkmenistan , Kazakhstan , Uzbekhstan , Kyrgyzstan , Qatar , Kuwait , Libya , Somalia , Pakistan , Indonesia , Malaysia , Bosnia , Albania , Hungary , Georgia , Ukraine

and Egypt,İsrael,The Uae wants to have better ties with Turkiye

2 -- Turkiye kicked enemies in Syria , Libya , Azerbaijan and in the Eastern Mediterranean

3 -- Turkish Forces are in TRNC , İraq , Syria , Qatar , Albania , Azerbaijan , Somalia , Libya and in the Eastern Mediterranean

4 --
Russia is the biggest economic partner of Turkiye
and there are many strategic projects with Russia like Turkstream Gas Pipeline , Mavi Akım , AKKUYU Nuclear Power Plant

5 -- USA did not sale UCAV and PATRIOT to Turkiye
and Turkiye has developed its own UCAVs and HISAR - SIPER Air Defense Systems

MIUS unmanned Fighter Jet and MMU air superiority Fighter Jet will be game changer as like Turkish UCAVs

6-- attacks on Turkish currency can not stop Turkiye in Syria and in the Eastern Mediterranean

1 -- Turkiye has brothers and friends Azerbaijan , Turkmenistan , Kazakhstan , Uzbekhstan , Kyrgyzstan , Qatar , Kuwait , Libya , Somalia , Pakistan , Indonesia , Malaysia , Bosnia , Albania , Hungary , Georgia , Ukraine

2 -- Turkiye kicked enemies in Syria , Libya , Azerbaijan and in the Eastern Mediterranean

3 -- Turkish Forces are in TRNC , İraq , Syria , Qatar , Albania , Azerbaijan , Somalia , Libya and in the Eastern Mediterranean

4 -- Russia is the biggest economic partner of Turkiye
and there are many strategic projects with Russia like Turkstream Gas Pipeline , Mavi Akım , AKKUYU Nuclear Power Plant

MIUS unmanned Fighter Jet and MMU air superiority Fighter Jet will be game changer as like Turkish UCAVs

6-- attacks on Turkish currency can not stop Turkiye in Syria and in the Eastern Mediterranean
Man, relax. No need to be so stressed out over politics. We are all here to share our opinion on daily news and politics. No one wants to hurt Turkey my brother. I have been to Turkey myself and the people there are wonderful.

Imaginary troll team,imaginary FETO,imaginary Erdoğan victories. Now you say that Iranians killed more Muslims than Israelis.

yes

maybe İsrael killed around 10.000 muslim Palestinians since 1947

but İran and İran backed terrorist groups killed hundreds of thousands of muslims in İraq and Syria
also İran created chaos in İraq,Syria,Lebanon,Yemen ... Bahreyn and S.Arabia are so angry

4 --
Russia is the biggest economic partner of Turkiye

@Battlion25 @Sainthood 101 @Dariush the Great
@dBSPL See what I mean? It's like a broken record going on and on. Like a spambot. The same bull again and again.

You acted badly to an innocent joke from @Dariush the Great.. Chill out but I can understand at @Foinikas but the entire thread is non-topic either way let it slide

He said that I just see two zionist puppets in Western suits. ( Turkey-Azerbaijan )

also he said that Read : Al Nusra jihadist

and I said that even Zionists are better than İran who killed more muslims than İsrael
and say to İran backed Hezbolah and Hashdi Shabi terrorists

He said that I just see two zionist puppets in Western suits. ( Turkey-Azerbaijan )

also he said that Read : Al Nusra jihadist

and I said that even Zionists are better than İran who killed more muslims than İsrael
and say to İran backed Hezbolah and Hashdi Shabi terrorists

He didn't say that until you unloaded but either way the first one was just a joke mann.. Let it slide

@Battlion25 @Sainthood 101 @Dariush the Great
@dBSPL See what I mean? It's like a broken record going on and on. Like a spambot. The same bull again and again.

go and read your post again

"" Yes Lira reached 13 to 1 dollar,Turkey is in a diplomatic dead-end with EU,cannot get F-16s from USA,has problems with Russia concerning Ukraine....AND SUDDENLY...wants to have better ties with Iran,better ties with UAE etc. ""

my posts are kicking your attacks and cheap propaganda

He didn't say that until you unloaded but either way.. Let it slide the first one was just a joke mann

first he attacked me and Erdogan
even he opened this thread

and as always Troll team Greek,İranian and soon Chinese and İndian too , wait and see
Boy you really have issues.

I am not boy

and you losers have issues
Erdogan made you crazy since 2013

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom