What's new

Turkey 'fully supports' Pakistan’s position on Kashmir: Turkish FM

Pakistanis on PDF are getting really desperate now. What Turkey has offered is just lip-service. Any one can talk but in reality Turkey will not do anything else than just talk on Kashmir. After-all, it seems it's very easy to get Pakistanis excited over nothing.

On the other hand Pakistanis should be really concerned since the U>N has lost all interest on Kashmir since that is the only option since Pakistan cannot win a war with India.

Recalling your ambassador and cutting off diplomatic ties are two different things. One can recall an ambassador but still have diplomatic relations

That is what you dragged in the subject but nothing was mentioned about this in news.

Pakistan wants more than discussions from Turkey and OIC on Kashmir, they want concrete actions. But Turkey offered nothing on this front.

One can see that what actually Pakistan wants and what really is mentioned, the rest is all your assumption or I may ask for any news/source/statement in this regard.

Pakistan and India are 2 mature countries, and we are sure that Kashmir issue can not be solved by war unless 2 countries are wiped off the map. So, I think countries supporting either Pakistan or India may be a good gesture for the related side, but won't really solve the issue.

If both of 2 countries don't agree on a solution and if the whole world backs one side, even then this issue will not be solved, because history has shown the other side won't compromise.

Best solution is: Let people in each district of Jamu and Kashmir vote for their destiny: whether they want to be with Pakistan, India or be independent. Nothing else is a fair deal.

Then you missed the whole thread or at-least the blue highlighted words in OP that you may read that would clear the doubt.

He was not saying anything different from what OIC was saying. OIC was asking some human rights team to be allowed into disturbed areas of Kashmir. Turkey being part of OIC is not saying something different, it was just reiterating what OIC said earlier. As usual Pakistani media twisted what the minister was saying. Come again when Turkey asks India to do a referendum. Turkey should be fool to spoil its relation with one of the largest emerging economy.

Pakistan and India are 2 mature countries, and we are sure that Kashmir issue can not be solved by war unless 2 countries are wiped off the map. So, I think countries supporting either Pakistan or India may be a good gesture for the related side, but won't really solve the issue.

If both of 2 countries don't agree on a solution and if the whole world backs one side, even then this issue will not be solved, because history has shown the other side won't compromise.

Best solution is: Let people in each district of Jamu and Kashmir vote for their destiny: whether they want to be with Pakistan, India or be independent. Nothing else is a fair deal.

Simply not going to happen. Referendum in Kashmir will open a pandora box. India is not a homogeneous country. 100's of ethnicities, religions, languages and cultures. In no time India will be balkanized.

You are the same turks who refused to help Pakistan in 1965 and 1971 wars and overcharged them for low quality military equipments , dress and even boots. Instead of charging exhoribant price you could have donated it to the Pakistan Army as many other countries did in past.

Nonsense, it has been discussed countless times on the forum, Turkey and even Iran (under Reza Shah Pahlvi) fully supported Pakistan in all its wars with India. From sending medical staff, medical help to all kinds of military material support especially in 1965 war, please keep your bollywood propaganda to yourself, its really not effective here !!!

He was not saying anything different from what OIC was saying. OIC was asking some human rights team to be allowed into disturbed areas of Kashmir. Turkey being part of OIC is not saying something different, it was just reiterating what OIC said earlier. As usual Pakistani media twisted what the minister was saying. Come again when Turkey asks India to do a referendum. Turkey should be fool to spoil its relation with one of the largest emerging economy.

Whatever is quoted in OP is actually what he said. Rest about the twist (just your assumption), media wouldn't do that deliberately otherwise I would wait for denial and till then whatever is said it is on record.

Nobody claimed neither is quoted in OP that Turkey is going to ask India for anything in regards to do referendum or you don't want to understand what is written but it is more about the progress in diplomatic front that Pakistan is making. The further stance of Turkey would be also reported accordingly so surely will be shared.

Turkey would be a fool thing is all that them competent knows what & how they are doing yet are assumptions.

Turkey's support don't matter much. Erdogan is just looking for support to build his case against US based Fethullah Gulen (US is a well known troublemaker). This seasonal support will soon fade away.

And what Turkey can offer Pakistan in this regard except 'Moral Support' ?

Whatever is quoted in OP is actually what he said. Rest about the twist (just your assumption), media wouldn't do that deliberately otherwise I would wait for denial and till then whatever is said it is on record.

Nobody claimed neither is quoted in OP that Turkey is going to ask India for anything in regards to do referendum or you don't want to understand what is written but it is more about the progress in diplomatic front that Pakistan is making. The further stance of Turkey would be also reported accordingly so surely will be shared.

Turkey would be a fool thing is all that them competent knows what & how they are doing yet are assumptions.

He was a using diplomatic language that is always vague. Because he was in Pakistan so he has an obligation towards his host. As I said come again when Turkey specifically asks for referendum.

Referendum will never happen, because for that to happen following things should happen first according to UN mandate.

1. Pakistan withdraw forces from pakistan occupied kashmir first, and withdraw people from kashmir who came from rest of pakistan.
2. China gives back the part of kashmir it got in gift from pakistan.
3. Kashmiris of other ethnicities are settled back in kasmir (indian) which were chased away by terrorism in 90's.
4 Lastly if all above happen india should withdraw forces from indian kashmir.

Believe me, none of the above will happen ever in future, and hence there will never be any referendum.

Last edited:
Well, i honestly don't think Turkey alone has that much influence on India to make it shift from it's policy. However that doesn't keeps us away from supporting Pakistan.

May Pak-Turk relationship and brotherhood be further strengthened, Ameen !!!

Turkey is irrelevant to India, nothing they say or do is likely to have a material effect on situation politically, diplomatically or militarily. Furthermore they have plethora of their own internal problems with terrorists blowing up every now and then and a despot at helm.

So needless to say, India is least bothered by them. Response only serves to make them feel important and gives them a stake where they have none. In such a case contemptuous indifference is the best possible reply/

Good post.

I was about to post the same, verbatim. Good thing that I read this post.

Turkey neither has economic, not diplomatic, not military importance for India. Why dignify them with a response?

@deckingraj

Yes, I know you have tiny, real tiny balls. Only reason you have not been buried is because there is 1,270,000,000 of you. Plain numbers even if your nuts are small as seeds.

WorldmapperPopulationCartogram2011.jpg

Eh? Who import s"Gurkhas" from Nepal to do your hard fighting? Mr No friggin balls? India is probably 20% of earth - It is humonghous. Bigger than all of Europe, Russia combined. And if any Turks read this - this is exactly the comparison. India has nearly 7:1 advantage compared to Pakistan.

Even then India has to import Gurkhas from Nepal to do the hard fighting - so much for "balls". Most Indian's, 90% are certified pu*ssies of the highest order. No body or balls. Why else a country with 1.3 billion people has to import Gurkhas?

With that badge you are very poor in your history.
Gurkha regiment was integrated into army not by indian , but british raj army more than a hundred year ago.

There are so many gurkhas in india, with indian nationality now they are well integrated in diversity of india.

And we have many regiments, gurkha regiment is just one of it.
Anyways what has army structure got to do with the point i made. We still do not need support of other countries on kashmir issue.
Only ones without balls need that.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom