What's new

Turkey 'fully supports' Pakistan’s position on Kashmir: Turkish FM

I beg to differ....they have already said what they wanted to say...in short they have already picked sides...they need to be told in plain words that this will have impact on India-Turkey relations...I am not asking for some flamboyant statements...I am asking for a matured response to anyone who dare poke its nose in our internal affairs...

Indo-Ugandan relations are more vibrant than Indo-Turk relations. We are neither allies nor enemies. There is no impact that could be made on Turkey.

Anyway Turkey is in a pretty vulnerable position today, and I do not think it would do anything except running its mouth. We could lay down serious hurt on Turkey, if they do something funny like providing material support to Pakistani terrorists.

Yes, I know you have tiny, real tiny balls. Only reason you have not been buried is because there is 1,270,000,000 of you. Plain numbers even if your nuts are small as seeds.

WorldmapperPopulationCartogram2011.jpg

You people (Living in Af-Pak region whether Pashtun or Punjabi,) have worst military history in this whole world. Nearly everyone defeated and dominated you, and to add insult to injury, converted you people to their religion which you hold so dear to yourself.

And India defeated you even when you had nearly equal armed strength as that of India, and it is not just defeat but the way you were defeated-utter humiliation in which your own airforce refused to support its army leading to a company of 120 Indian soldiers with a single recoiless gun defeating a whole mobile infantry brigade of 2000 soldiers and 45 Tanks!- which make that defeat stand out.

Eh? Who import s"Gurkhas" from Nepal to do your hard fighting? Mr No friggin balls? India is probably 20% of earth - It is humonghous. Bigger than all of Europe, Russia combined. And if any Turks read this - this is exactly the comparison. India has nearly 7:1 advantage compared to Pakistan.

Even then India has to import Gurkhas from Nepal to do the hard fighting - so much for "balls". Most Indian's, 90% are certified pu*ssies of the highest order. No body or balls. Why else a country with 1.3 billion people has to import Gurkhas?

Lol!!! Gurkhas are Indian and Nepalis, and Nepalis have a old tradition of serving in Indian army. Nepalis are for all matters Indians, bar technicality. Nepali were part of Indian army and they ELECTED to be part of Indian army when Britishers gave them a choice of either joining British Army or Indian army. Those ranks are still filled with Nepalis.

And In all wars ,bar Kargil, Indian only had a 4-to1 advantage in population and no advantage in armed strength,Yet you still lost.

You people are very good at becoming terrorists, but your armies melt like ice in Sahara in face of enemy that could fight back.Killing unarmed civilians and raping prepubescent boys is what pass off as bravery in you part of woods or should I say mountain.

Last edited:
1. We were the invading force in 47, so technically we didn't lose anything, we only made gains. Unless of course you admit Kashmir belongs to us.
Only thing is you didn't take it from us!!
2. You just admitted yourself it's the highest, naturally showing its importance. Also, India most certainly would have taken it if you could. You couldn't, so you didn't.
Of course we could have, like we did on every other peak!!But the cost wasn't worth the gains on the ground.It was completely untouched by the Indian Army and the reason is twofold.
No 1. Terrain - The terrain favors you guys because on our side, the gradient is much steeper, at almost 90 degree straight high up.
No 2. We already occupy its surrounding features which are almost as high and we can engage 5353 from there pretty much at our will!!And besides, we even have constructed alternative lines of communications over the year, so even if you could actually manage to hold on to all of your initial gains, it still wouldn't serve your purpose any better!!
3. We were outnumbered in East Pakistan by an enemy with 9 times the size. Sorry but we are not suicidal.
Complete and utter nonsense!!You guys had over 50000 thousand regular troops in then East Pakistan when the hostilities broke out and you really think we had that many, I mean 9 times of that number of troops to spare??Please do not buy into such propaganda!!In fact, when General Niazy surrendered in Dacca, there were more than 30000 troops present in the city where as what he was actually facing was just a little bigger than a Brigade size force!!
And besides, why did your Army lost several thousand square kilometres of land estate in the western front, despite of having the parity in force levels??What excuse you gonna come up with for this one??
Also, in 1965 India had 5 times as many troops surrendering as Pakistan did,
Same old bs, where is your proof for these big claims??
despite outnumbering us 4 to 1.
More nonsense, you guys just never learn, do you??Outnumbering you people 4 to 1!!Really??Let's look at the figures then, shall we??In that year, the personnel strength of the PA stood roughly at about 300k where as it was in the range of some 700k for Indian Army, but wait!!Ten infantry divisions were deployed on the Northern front who never took part in the war for even a day, for the wound of 1962 defeat was still very much fresh!!
And besides, Pakistan Army enjoyed overwhelming technological as well as numerical superiority over their Indian counterparts in terms of armor, mech infantry and artillery as well!!While you guys had some 550 latest M 47 and M 48 Patton tanks, all we had were just 180 or so obsolescent Centurions!! (about the part in bold, I know what the Wiki has gotta say but trust you me when I say this, they are wrong in this one!!I've got scans of books written by independent analysts who had access to US Congress Archives, I can post the relevant pages if you want me to).
You guys had already raised a fully functional and well trained mechanised infantry, equipped with M113 APCs where as, at that time, we had nothing of that sort in our Army!!
You guys had more numbers of artillery pieces and better had better ones at that!!You guys were equipped with 155mm medium guns and 203 mm heavy guns where as the biggest we have were some 122mm guns which could match your guns in terms of neither the range nor the sheer destructive power of their shells!!
Even your infantry was better equipped with modern wireless communication gear, better field glasses; even their weapons were better compared to ours since your entire infantry had been equipped with M1 Garand semi automatic rifles and you had Browning M2 and .30 Cals for support where as our infantry, on a big part was still using the bolt action .303 SMLEs (due to the insufficient production rate of the SLRs) and Brens for support!!
Not to mention that our air defence arrangement was just a joke!!
It makes me quite amazed that even with odds being so much favourable to the Pakistani Army, they failed to make any significant progress!!The sheer fact that they had to end up defend their own lands and fight the war on their land for most of the war should have put them in utter shame, it would have shamed me at least.I feel also surprised at this collective cognitive dissonance you and your countrymen have apparently developed and been suffering from since long, in that you have somehow manage to buy into your own propaganda of having had to face a 5 times larger and stronger enemy with martian technology and what not, despite of all the available evidence pointing to the contrary!!The reality is far from what you believe, but then again, as the saying goes, the words 'reality' and 'believe' do not belong in the same sentence!!Just wake up now, wake up and find and see the details for yourself, open your mind and start listening to reason, m8!!

That's a much bigger humiliation than what occurred in 71.
It won't be given you be acquainted with the real facts.Find them out matey.

I won't bother replying to any of your replies, or anyone else's so don't bother.
Because you know you wouldn't have anything worthwhile to counter the potential counter arguments with!!

Last edited:
Good post.

I was about to post the same, verbatim. Good thing that I read this post.

Turkey neither has economic, not diplomatic, not military importance for India. Why dignify them with a response?

@deckingraj
Again i don't give two hoots about Turkey...the issue is someone poked their nose in our internal affairs and warrants a response...this could be as simple as summoning their diplomat and given him an earful...anyways i believe we are repeating our statements now...so better to move on!!

there r many false flagger Indian under disguise of Pakistanis on this forum Turks members must be beware of them

Had you actually taken the time to see things instead of rushing in to satisfy your urge of writing something bad about Indians at whichever little chance you may or may not get, you might have saved yourself the embarrassment!!Just take another look at the country flags of that member, you are accusing to be a 'false flagger Indian'!!Here it is @Feroz Alam Khan , see them now??My advice to you - stop being such an effing moron, kiddo!!Grow the fuckk up already!!

Last edited:
Pakistan and India are 2 mature countries, and we are sure that Kashmir issue can not be solved by war unless 2 countries are wiped off the map. So, I think countries supporting either Pakistan or India may be a good gesture for the related side, but won't really solve the issue.

If both of 2 countries don't agree on a solution and if the whole world backs one side, even then this issue will not be solved, because history has shown the other side won't compromise.

Best solution is: Let people in each district of Jamu and Kashmir vote for their destiny: whether they want to be with Pakistan, India or be independent. Nothing else is a fair deal.

Saudi Arabia and Iran are 2 mature countries, and we are sure that the Syrian civil war can not be solved by war unless 2 countries are wiped off the map. So, I think countries supporting either Saudi Arabia or Iran may be a good gesture for the related side, but won't really solve the issue.

If both of 2 countries don't agree on a solution and if the whole world backs one side, even then this issue will not be solved, because history has shown the other side won't compromise.

Best solution is: Let people of Syria vote for their destiny: whether they want to be with Assad or the Syrian opposition. Nothing else is a fair deal.
______

Hypocrisy at its best...

Yes, I know you have tiny, real tiny balls. Only reason you have not been buried is because there is 1,270,000,000 of you. Plain numbers even if your nuts are small as seeds.
This is rather rich coming from a guy with predominant feminine facial features!! :D :D
Anyway, all kidding aside, here's a free advice, you may have balls the size of Airbus jets or fucking peanuts, that's none of my damn business but stop showing them off so much all the frigging times!!I mean someone might step on your ballz and as you probably know already, no matter how big or small your ballz are, the boot always wins against those and I don't think it would be any different for your ballz!!
WorldmapperPopulationCartogram2011.jpg

Eh? Who import s"Gurkhas" from Nepal to do your hard fighting? Mr No friggin balls? India is probably 20% of earth - It is humonghous.
There are more Gurkhas living in India, as Indian citizens than there are in Nepal!!And why is the size of balls so much important to you??What's this obsession of yours with male reproduction organs??Are you a what I'm suspecting of you to be??!!I mean there is nothing wrong or unnatural in that nor I'm in any way opposed to them or their rights, but isn't it haram in your religion??I would be really careful if I were in your place!!
Bigger than all of Europe, Russia combined. And if any Turks read this - this is exactly the comparison. India has nearly 7:1 advantage compared to Pakistan.
For the nth time, when it comes to modern warfare, population size doesn't really matter that much, not at least in Indo-Pak scenario!!And besides, even if we are to compare the population size, we would need to take the numbers of guns and other weapons available to the masses and you and i, we both know who has the edge there!!So cut this shitt out already, it's stinking up everything around!!
Even then India has to import Gurkhas from Nepal to do the hard fighting - so much for "balls".
First of all, we did not import anyone!!Check your facts!!And Gurkhas were used for the same reason why NLI troopers were used by your side - because being natural inhabitants of high altitude mountains, they are naturally more adept (and therefore need significantly lesser amount of acclimatisation period) in operating at such forbidding heights, compared to other ethnicity!!It's simple bio-mechanics, a term and a concept I doubt you are aware of.And besides, it wasn't only the Gurkhas who were fighting in Kargil or any other wars thrust upon us!!
Most Indian's, 90% are certified pu*ssies of the highest order. No body or balls. Why else a country with 1.3 billion people has to import Gurkhas?
By that logic, the same applies to you folks squarely as well, even more so than it does for us, if I may repeat!!

Last edited:
Turkish President said the exact same thing over 50 years back in 1964.

http://www.na.gov.pk/en/content.php?id=91

This shows how weak and pathetic Turkey's influence on the Kashmir issue and India is and that even in 50 years India paid no heed to Turkey.

@The Eagle @ranjeet @Sinan @KN-1

it debunk your claim of Pakistan dont have any support over Kashmir issue.. its actually India which has no supporter of its illegal occupation except maybe Israel.. that too bcoz Pakistan never initiated relationship with Israel..

Saudi Arabia and Iran are 2 mature countries, and we are sure that the Syrian civil war can not be solved by war unless 2 countries are wiped off the map. So, I think countries supporting either Saudi Arabia or Iran may be a good gesture for the related side, but won't really solve the issue.

Best solution is: Let people of Syria vote for their destiny: whether they want to be with Assad or the Syrian opposition. Nothing else is a fair deal.
______

Hypocrisy at its best...

Do you know who is the hypocrite? Saudis and Sultan Erdogan. Because since day one, Iran's stance was that all foreign arms and money flow to Syria should stop and then a free and fair election observed by international bodies be held in Syria, but Saudis and Erdogan are too dogmatic to accept such solution and since day 1, have repeated "Assad must go" sentence like a broken record, and continued to arm and fund terrorists. You are the last guy who can took an innocent stance on this, as most of the arms, terrorists and money comes to Syria through Turkey.

Hope you now understand who is the hypocrite here.

If it had been an internal matter, you wouldn't be at dispute with a foreign country which makes it an international matter and in international matters we had always & will always stand next to Pakistan.

Read 72 Simla Agreement. Kashmir is no longer an international issue but a bilateral one.

Read UN secretary statements where Ban has categorically asked India and Pak to resolve it bilaterally.

Also read ICJ report where it said "Pakistan has no locus standi on Kashmir after 72 Simla agreement which is binding on Pakistan".

So please go through the detail and then we can talk.

Best solution is: Let people in each district of Jamu and Kashmir vote for their destiny: whether they want to be with Pakistan, India or be independent. Nothing else is a fair deal.

Unfortunately, your indian friend will not let Kashmiris vote, India already made that clear. Now that you have indian response, what stand you take?

Read 72 Simla Agreement. Kashmir is no longer an international issue but a bilateral one.

Read UN secretary statements where Ban has categorically asked India and Pak to resolve it bilaterally.

When india committing genocide in Kashmir and rejecting to accept Kashmiris right to decide their own fate, it is NOT a "bilateral" issue. In the civilized world human rights and freedom are international issues.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom