What's new

Turkey faces wave of Afghan migrants: Interior minister

Vergennes

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
France
A wave of undocumented migrants from Afghanistan has hit Turkey in recent months, Interior Minister Süleyman Soylu said on April 25.

“We have been facing in recent months a wave of migrants, especially from Afghanistan,” Soylu said, addressing immigration officials in the southern province of Adana, state-run Anadolu Agency reported.

”Among the undocumented migrants in 2018, 29,899 people are of Afghan origin. The total number of undocumented Afghan migrants in 2017 was 45,259 people,” he added.

The minister said Turkey had arrested 4,641 migrant smugglers throughout 2017, while this number was 1,328 in the first four months of this year.

Turkey currently hosts 3.5 million Syrian refugees, more than any other country in the world. It has been the main route for refugees trying to cross into Europe, especially since the beginning of the civil war in Syria.

Erzurum, Ağrı, Iğdır and Van in the country’s east are the provinces that currently host the most Afghan refugees.

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/turkey-faces-wave-of-afghan-migrants-interior-minister-130857

@Deliorman

Wow what a title / headline... Hit by a wave of Afghans .... :lol::lol::lol:
I will say Turks to beware... most of them are good people but few a troublemakers will also be among them...

If Turkey knows what is good for it, it will either send them back or send them to Europe. They lived in our country for 40 years as refugees and still betray us.

They use Turkey as a bridge towards EU. They will en up in Germany or France since those countries are the economic hubs in EU.

UK is lucky that she stationed on island.

Now these namak Haram afgandu do their dirty work in Turkey also beware of their specialty in sucide bombing .most of their women do sex trafficking their

A wave of undocumented migrants from Afghanistan has hit Turkey in recent months, Interior Minister Süleyman Soylu said on April 25.

“We have been facing in recent months a wave of migrants, especially from Afghanistan,” Soylu said, addressing immigration officials in the southern province of Adana, state-run Anadolu Agency reported.

”Among the undocumented migrants in 2018, 29,899 people are of Afghan origin. The total number of undocumented Afghan migrants in 2017 was 45,259 people,” he added.

The minister said Turkey had arrested 4,641 migrant smugglers throughout 2017, while this number was 1,328 in the first four months of this year.

Turkey currently hosts 3.5 million Syrian refugees, more than any other country in the world. It has been the main route for refugees trying to cross into Europe, especially since the beginning of the civil war in Syria.

Erzurum, Ağrı, Iğdır and Van in the country’s east are the provinces that currently host the most Afghan refugees.

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/turkey-faces-wave-of-afghan-migrants-interior-minister-130857

@Deliorman
Welcome to the club

Now these namak Haram afgandu do their dirty work in Turkey also beware of their specialty in sucide bombing .most of their women do sex trafficking their
Kids pick trash while MEN sit at home smoking weed

I had a lot of Afghan friends as a child i used to feel sorry for them not anymore

Welcome to the club

Kids pick trash while MEN sit at home smoking weed

I had a lot of Afghan friends as a child i used to feel sorry for them not anymore

That profession is occupied by Syrians, they would have to fight for it :p You can see in every street a Syrian teenager picking up thrash to sell.

Surprisingly, a high number of these "Afghans" speak Turkish, unlike the Syrians.

The ones who speak Turkish are most probably people with Turkic heritage we can keep them but we should either send the rest to Europe or back to Iran.

you haven't probably seen or heard about iran. where i live out of 2 million people 300,000 are afghans

you haven't probably seen or heard about iran. where i live out of 2 million people 300,000 are afghans
Iran atleast keeps them locked in here they are everywhere and evrn demanding cnoc, s

Back
Top Bottom