What's new

Turkey faces wave of Afghan migrants: Interior minister

Wow what a title / headline... Hit by a wave of Afghans .... :lol::lol::lol:
I will say Turks to beware... most of them are good people but few a troublemakers will also be among them...
We dont want illegal immigrants in our country, including good illegal immigrants!

There is a reason they are "illegally" coming to our country. I will not buy their "being good people" title.

I say, cross the whole land border with a 10 meter high wall and KILL ALL THE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS (aka TERRORISTS regardless whether they are "good people" or not) whereever they are found irrelevant to what their country of origin is and showcase their capitulated heads in international media to show that borders are not "some imaginary line in some people's mind" and that "law and order will be enforced"!

We dont want illegal immigrants in our country, including good illegal immigrants!

There is a reason they are "illegally" coming to our country. I will not buy their "being good people" title.

I say, cross the whole land border with a 10 meter high wall and KILL ALL THE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS (aka TERRORISTS regardless whether they are "good people" or not) whereever they are found irrelevant to what their country of origin is and showcase their capitulated heads in international media to show that borders are not "some imaginary line in some people's mind" and that "law and order will be enforced"!
Well, you cannot do that. They are refugees not immigrants and international law is pretty clear about that. So your emotion can't make a decision or change international laws..We have millions of Afghanis in our country and want to send them back but due to their situation we cannot.

Last edited:
Well, you cannot do that. They are refugees not immigrants and international law is pretty clear about that. So you emotion can't make a decision..We have millions of Afghanis in our country and want to send them back but due to their situation we cannot.

They are not crossing from their war thorn country into safety in our country. They were in Pakistan or Iran previously. Certainly their lives were not at risk. They are trying to migrate westward only for better economical conditions. Thats not a refugee in my book.

They are not crossing from their war thorn country into safety in our country. They were in Pakistan or Iran previously. Certainly their lives were not at risk. They are trying to migrate westward only for better economical conditions. Thats not a refugee in my book.
OKay good then catch and deport them to Afghanistan and check if they have fake passports...

They are useless in everyway.
Not more than you mate...not more than you..

OKay good then catch and deport them to Afghanistan and check if they have fake passports...

I didnt said they werent originally from Afghanistan. I said they are not coming here to save their lives from war, they are coming for better economical conditions. To save their lives they went to Pakistan and Iran.

With some around this thread...
Sometimes you may wish the End for Humanity... or theirs...
Sometimes, you may wish that Allah let them "Experience" what is like to be on the other side...
Sometimes, you may Turn to be as inhuman as them by wishing them the same...
Sometimes...
Some...
S...

In The End... You Thank Allah Day&Night... that some out here...never had,Have or will have a position to make such "National" Decisions...

Chokran ya Rab.

Iran and Pakistan are safe countries, no threats, no risks no need to travel to Turkey/Europe.
Here is no place for more Money thirsty parasites...

So you are saying its ok for them to leech us?o_O

There is kinda no choice for the neighbouring country. We have the same case. We neighbour Syria so we cant just refuse to let Syrian refugees in or kick them all at once.

Well atleast they dont claim half your country.
There is kinda no choice for the neighbouring country. We have the same case. We neighbour Syria so we cant just refuse to let Syrian refugees in or kick them all at once.

Lets defend imaginary borders your fighting a losing war. People will migrate whether legal or illegal.

Its part of human history no matter how many imaginary borders you put up. Borders come and go.

Seal your borders and send them back.

Or parcel them to USA or India.

They r proven and certified namak haram and back stabers.
Be aware

So you are saying its ok for them to leech us?o_O

You are their neighbour, buddy... if you don't like the Afghans send them to India and China.
We are not a refugee camp for illegal Afghans, Syrians, Africans and Pakistanis...

Harsh but true...

Back
Top Bottom