What's new

Over 240,000+ Afghan refugees deported from Turkey (as well as Iran and Pakistan)

Even in Europe, these Afghanis are committing more crimes than Arabs and everyone else apparently. An Austrian social worker wrote an article on it. I remember an Afghan troll on YouTube pretending to be Turk.

He'd keep insulting Pakistanis and claiming Afghans are white people. If only he knew what Turks think of his kind.

I even used a translator to interrogate him, he could not respond and only knew a handful of insults. He'd claim Iranians and Turks have a rich culture while Pakistanis have none.

But the thing is, he is clueless how badly Iranians and Turks think of his kind. Too bad for him. Pathetic people.
Turks had Atatürk, a visionary revolutionist. Pakistan had Jinnah, an enlightened man without a doubt. What did Afghanistan have?

It's a shithole and it will always remain a shithole because they don't have the capacity for anything else. They are shit people.

Afghanistan is the only place on earth that I would rather purge with nuclear weapons than try to fix. A nation of pedophiles, drug addicts and inbreds that run on islamic backwards savagery. **** Afghanistan.

Turks had Atatürk, a visionary revolutionist. Pakistan had Jinnah, an enlightened man without a doubt. What did Afghanistan have?

It's a shithole and it will always remain a shithole because they don't have the capacity for anything else. They are shit people.

Afghanistan is the only place on earth that I would rather purge with nuclear weapons than try to fix. A nation of pedophiles, drug addicts and inbreds that run on islamic backwards savagery. **** Afghanistan.

There was an Afghan on Quora who claimed Turks should not be blown up because the air would start to smell like sh!t

Imagine an Afghan claiming. I've seen a few hate comments from them directed towards Turks.

There was an Afghan on Quora who claimed Turks should not be blown up because the air would start to smell like sh!t

Imagine an Afghan claiming. I've seen a few hate comments from them directed towards Turks.

our only problem is our pity and compassion for these rats

Looks like Pakistani have solved Calais dinghy problem for U.K.over night? No more asylum applications from thousands of former Afghan citizens waiting for a right to uk in Pakistan has now gone all pushed back to Kabul. If I was a conspiracy nut this sure looks like this paid off Pakistani Gov just earned their dosh

Pakistanis suffer from it more than anyone else. I mean yes it's good to have Muslim co-operate on certain issues and trade with each other.

But for South Asian Muslims it's an obsession.
Personally, I don't give a shit.

We have good relations with Pakistan, if tomorrow suddenly all of pakistan decided to convert to another religion we would still have good relations because Pakistan haven't wronged us in any way.

msg to pakisanis, from afghans, we will be back, terminator ummah salvation.

Looks like Pakistani have solved Calais dinghy problem for U.K.over night? No more asylum applications from thousands of former Afghan citizens waiting for a right to uk in Pakistan has now gone all pushed back to Kabul. If I was a conspiracy nut this sure looks like this paid off Pakistani Gov just earned their dosh
Most smugglers use the MENA route to Europe.

Which is Afg > Iran > Turkey > or Afg > Iran > Tunis > then onto Greece/Italy via small boats eventually into France and then onto the Land of Milk and Honey.

If they can reach Europe they can reach Pakistan. In the 90s, there was a crime hike in Karachi from Bangladeshi migrants. Benazir's administration itself went on a crackdown on Bangladeshi migrants.

Bangladeshis have been coming to Pakistan on forged documents since the 70s.

documents ... let alone forgery :D

A big hurdle in repatriation of Afghanis has surfaced. It is neither Afghan Talibans Interim Government nor Afghanis themselves but a chronic trouble shot in Pakistan-US.
US Embassy in Islamabad has given a list of 25000 Afghans as well as individuals of some other countries, to Pakistan Government and asked not to deport these foreigners. Primarily these individuals are those who were on the payroll of US during their occupation and stay in Afghanistan and have been serving them as agents, informers and translators. These individuals were supposed to be settled in US/Europe but got delayed due to inland resistance from their respective Governments. As a changed policy US have kept these people in Pakistan deliberately on pretext or the other but in facts they were to be permanently settled in Pakistan to which PDM Govt has given consent during their tenure and as an obligation for regime change.
By keeping these individuals in Pakistan US wants to achieve two folds results - one that these guys will continue to serve US interests well being in close proximity to their homeland. Secondly any misadventure will be counted towards either Afghanistan Interim Government or will be taken as a routine blame on all Afghanis. Hence factually these individuals are US agents officially placed in Pakistan.
Therefore US has been delaying their relocation in US/EU for last two years. Since this recent policy of repatriation of all illegal foreigners from Pakistan, US felt heat as these guys will also be repatriated to Afghanistan being illegal. Consequently Afghan Government might execute them being traitors which is fact.
For Pakistan these individuals are equally dangerous because they are trained agents of US and will be used not only against Afghan Taliban Government but also against Pakistan well being inside our country. These days US Ambassador is trying hard to hide the facts under the delayed tactic that for the time being these individuals may be allowed to continue their stay in Pakistan till their documentation process for relocation to US is completed which is not true. If US was serious to settle them in America/Europe process could have been completed in last two years.
Pakistan till today has not agreed to this stance of US but let’s see for how long we can resist. Historically a very difficult preposition.

please .. no one is migrating to work as domestic help in Pakistan

In your wishes. In the meantime nobody wants to immigrate to the sh!thole bangladesh while it's people would want to leave in herds at first opportunity.

Back
Top Bottom