What's new

Over 240,000+ Afghan refugees deported from Turkey (as well as Iran and Pakistan)

this is coming from a country that is a periennial begging bowl, whose nationals is dying to migrate in dingy boats to Europe and work as unskilled labor in wealthy Gulf Arab countries. Somehow they are rich enough to hire menial help from country separated by 1000 miles away that has more or less the same income as them

Well it's a long story. They were at the Bangladeshi embassies begging for visas. They wanted to take advantage of the economic miracle.

But the Bangladeshi embassy officials pointed them westward, claiming Bangladesh is far away in that direction. They were promised arrival visas on their Pakistani passports.

Next thing they were swimming on the Mediterranean, thinking they had reached the bay of Bengal. :lol:

maybe you were sleeping on October 7th. that would be okay

:rofl: @hussain0216 you thought this Bangla man was an American Jew? He fooled didn't he? lol.

He's a Bangala man sitting in America pretending to be Amreeki gora. He probably sells street paan or drives a Bangla rickshaw.:lol:

while it's people would want to leave in herds at first opportunity.
for a moment I thought we were talking about Pakistan :enjoy:

Well it's a long story. They were at the Bangladeshi embassies begging for visas. They wanted to take advantage of the economic miracle.

But the Bangladeshi embassy officials pointed them westward, claiming Bangladesh is far away in that direction. They were promised arrival visas on their Pakistani passports.

Next thing they were swimming on the Mediterranean, thinking they had reached the bay of Bengal. :lol:
how ignorant :enjoy:

for a moment I thought we were talking about Pakistan :enjoy:

Ironic you thought that. While millions of you live there illegally. Meantime you were thinking people are scrambling to live in your sh!t pole of country.

Just like we got the northpole and the south pole, we also got the sh!t pole aka Bingloland :rofl:

For the most part we didn't see them napalming whole villages and stuff like that

It's Amreeka we are talking about here. All atrocities they committed in so called "War on Terror" were carefully swept under the rug to project the image of a peace-loving democracy.

Does no one remember WikiLeaks?

Apache helicopters gunning down masses of unarmed civilians?

Guantanamo Bay?

Abu Gharib Prison and the pyramid of naked Iraqis?!

Give me a break!
Why is India not taking them ?

Indians be like: Nibba wutt?

He'd keep insulting Pakistanis and claiming Afghans are white people. If only he knew what Turks think of his kind.

"Whiter" people. Doubt 'hard-core' Caucasians would let them join their ranks.

Last edited:
Just like we got the northpole and the south pole, we also got the sh!t pole aka Bingloland :rofl:

As a Lahori, may I ask what are you on about?

I don't think I've ever seen a Bengali in my life... and I'm like super old (34). Not saying they aren't here, of course they are, but I really doubt we have "sh!t pole" worth of Bengalis living here.

Just sayin'.

Bengalis think we wronged them, so be it. Let them be. Hater gonna hate and stuff.

And to all my Bengali brethren, I very much doubt you're shooting rainbows over there in East Pakistan, not much unlike us living in the West Pakistan!

As a Lahori, may I ask what are you on about?

You Punjab people did not want their migrants and kept them dumped in Sindh where the locals had to deal with it. Their only reason for visiting Punjab was to study at university, cause their couldn't provide them with an education. Look at our cops having to deal with these drugs dealers:

Last edited:
Approximately 710,000 Afghan migrants deported from Iran in the first half of current year as per UNHCR.
Turkey deported 68,000 Afghans last year while 9000 deported by April 2023.
Not only Pakistanis are deporting afghans others are too.

You Punjab people did not want their migrants and kept them dumped in Sindh

Source?!

where the locals had to deal with it.
Perks of living in a "socially diverse" environment!

Not a big fan of diversity, to be perfectly honest, and it's not like I'm racist or anything. London is a prime example of so called 'diversity.' It turned from the center of the world to the sh!thole of assorted poop it is today.

Not many people realize this but clash of cultures is a very real phenomenon, and we should know 'cause we housed millions of Afghanis for decades.

Those characters gave us nothing but lead and shrapnel. 'Ummah' can go 'Chummah' its buttocks, for all they care!

Source?!

Perks of living in a "socially diverse" environment!

Not a big fan of diversity, to be perfectly honest, and it's not like I'm racist or anything. London is a prime example of so called 'diversity.' It turned from the center of the world to the sh!thole of assorted poop it is today.

Not many people realize this but clash of cultures is a very real phenomenon, and we should know 'cause we housed millions of Afghanis for decades.

Those characters gave us nothing but lead and shrapnel. 'Ummah' can go 'Chummah' its buttocks, for all they care!

Source? You. The reason you never saw Binglos in Punjab is because your province does not want them in. Binglos are part of the cultural enrichment in the UK that you wrote of. @Dr.Nick Riviera can enlighten you on that.

The reason you never saw Binglos in Punjab is because your province does not want them in.

Now, that's racist!

We don't want anybody in, not just Bengalis. Us Punjabis are impartial and... so not racist.

And who's this Doc Nick Rivera you speak of? Is he/she/they a 'real' doctor?

I've this rash in my mouth and I've been meaning to show it to a doc...

Source? You. The reason you never saw Binglos in Punjab is because your province does not want them in. Binglos are part of the cultural enrichment in the UK that you wrote of. @Dr.Nick Riviera can enlighten you on that.

Most migrants who came to Pakistan went to the big city Karachi for work and opportunities there like many head to London from areas of U.K.

Most migrants who came to Pakistan went to the big city Karachi for work and opportunities there like many head to London from areas of U.K.

True but Punjab would not take in refugees. Only students.

Even in 1947, the migrants from India were dumped onto Sindh.
Punjabis apparently told them to keep going.

True but Punjab would not take in refugees. Only students.

Even in 1947, the migrants from India were dumped onto Sindh.
Punjabis apparently told them to keep going.

Indian Muslims were just grateful they got of your india alive. The last thing on there mind was to be Lahori or Karachi as their new identity

Back
Top Bottom