What's new

Over 240,000+ Afghan refugees deported from Turkey (as well as Iran and Pakistan)

Indian Muslims were just grateful they got of your india alive. The last thing on there mind was to be Lahori or Karachi as their new identity

But bottom line is Punjab didn't want them. The MQM also had no luck in terrorizing the Punjab. No offices allowed. Same thing with Bangla migrants.

Not in Punjab.

But bottom line is Punjab didn't want them. The MQM also had no luck in terrorizing the Punjab. No offices allowed. Same thing with Bangla migrants.

Not in Punjab.

6 million Indians Muslims came in to Pakistan and how many went back home ? I’f Pakistan was so unfriendly to them? How many afghans rushing back home if punjabis are cruel?

You not aware that their has been a brutal apartheid occupation for decades by the Jews?

But he's not Jewish. He's a Bangla pretending to be Amreeki. He comes from the second poorest country and calls us "beggars" while his migrants live in our country.

He is a Jew, American.i think

:omghaha: He's nothing of that sort. He's a Bangla hiding behind an American flag. What kind of an Amreeki Jew goes around praising Bangladesh as if it's some first world paradise?

Have you not compared his comments to Bangla trolls here, mocking Pakistanis and bragging they're "better?" Do you even spend enough time on PDF?

Each time I tell him to stop hiding behind an Amreeki name/flag, he runs away from my comment. Why do you think he does it?

Do you think any sane Amreeki sees Bangladesh as a "progressive" country? Currently he's been denying Bangladeshi migrants live illegally in Pakistan.

You fell for it, didn't you? lol

1699482023777.jpeg

How would they have reached Pakistan from Bangladesh after 1971? India BD border is porous but India Pak border is not. The richer ones who can afford air travel wouldnt move to Pakistan. That only leaves shipping vessels. Unlikely that even hundreds of thousands let alone millions hid on commercial ships to get to Pakistan.
Bangladeshi domestic workers were very common in Pakistan throughout the 80s and 90s, even lower middle class families had Bangladeshi help. They all came via India. Just like you lot make your way across oceans, continents, deserts and walled off borders to get to US.

Back
Top Bottom