What's new

Turkey faces threat of ‘grey-listing’ by global finance watchdog

Turkey falls out of NATO for the same reason why Iran is not part of NATO, untrustworthy regime which is hostile and does more damage than good.

Iran? Lolz that is a very dumb comparison. NATO is a white alliance and Turkey is misfit, u ppl will always find excuses, even though they have spend money and put efforts to protect u ppl from Russia.

Iran? Lolz that is a very dumb comparison. NATO is a white alliance and Turkey is misfit, u ppl will always find excuses, even though they have spend money and put efforts to protect u ppl from Russia.

Turks are basicly to islam converted Greeks. If we can be member of NATO, turkey could too. But it has a dictatorship as government, with an unstable despot at the president position.

P.s. nobody needs to protect Greece from russia

As I have said in another related thread -- WHY THE HELL ARE TURKEY AND PAKISTAN PART OF FATF?? WHY WOULD YOU DELIBERATELY BE PART OF SUCH AN ORGANISATION UNLESS YOU ARE CROOKED YOURSELF??

They murdered native Americans to extinction and even now racism.
I think the Native Americans were killing each other for centuries.

They were barbaric in Africa hell even to each other just look at European history.
And for many thousands of years did you fight each other in the Indian Subcontinent?

Hell look at Greek history. You are and have always been treacherous.
Care to explain a bit?

France can't fight. They are only brave against an enemy that has nothing and even then they can upon all the white to get together and lie lie lie.
That's a lot of victories there:

Seems like the Greeks desperately wants Turkey out of NATO and campaigning for it in here.. While Turkey is actully the main leader of NATO high readiness task force. Meaning greeks take order from the Turks in dealing with high readiness task force:lol: This is from NATO's website and they will lead this force until december 2021 there is 2 months to go. All tho Turkey doesn't need NATO but it is the other way around or let me put it this way the US needs Turkey in NATO not greeks who are technically irrelevant and weak element within NATO when it comes to the defense sphere. The US is thinking along world power competition lanes not pointless greek sentiments.

Turkey takes charge of NATO high readiness force
The Turkish army will take the lead of NATO’s Very High Readiness Joint Task Force (VJTF) on Friday (1 January 2021), placing thousands of soldiers on standby, ready to deploy within days.

201230-flags-nato-turkey_rdax_775x440.jpg

Turkey takes over from Poland, which provided the core of the force in 2020. Built around Turkey’s 66th Mechanised Infantry Brigade of around 4,200 troops, a total of around 6,400 soldiers will serve on the VJTF. Units from Albania, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Spain, the UK, and the United States will also serve on the force, which is part of the Alliance’s larger NATO Response Force. Turkey has made substantial investments into the unit – amongst the most mobile in NATO - particularly in its logistics and ammunition requirements planning. The latest models of Turkish armed vehicles, anti-tank missiles and howitzers have been allocated to the force.

NATO heads of state and government decided to create the VJTF at the Wales Summit in 2014 in response to a changed security environment, including Russia’s destabilisation of Ukraine and turmoil in the Middle East. NATO members take turns heading the VJTF. Poland led the VJTF in 2020, Germany in 2019, and Italy had rotational control of the force in 2018.
So are you saying Turkey will protect NATO from Russia?

I think the Native Americans were killing each other for centuries.

And for many thousands of years did you fight each other in the Indian Subcontinent?

Care to explain a bit?

That's a lot of victories there:

So are you saying Turkey will protect NATO from Russia?
Truth hurts doesn't it.

I tell you white man whites wipe out the native Indians and you reply for thousand of years they fought each other.....but they still couldn't wipe each other out could they. The rest I am not getting into ping pong with you. You know I wrote facts

Truth hurts doesn't it.

I tell you white man whites wipe out the native Indians and you reply for thousand of years they fought each other.....but they still couldn't wipe each other out could they. The rest I am not getting into ping pong with you. You know I wrote facts
You didn't write any facts and you didn't reply to my question.

As I have said in another related thread -- WHY THE HELL ARE TURKEY AND PAKISTAN PART OF FATF?? WHY WOULD YOU DELIBERATELY BE PART OF SUCH AN ORGANISATION UNLESS YOU ARE CROOKED YOURSELF??

This is a relevant question. Being part of FATF has no use for Pakistan.

Turks are basicly to islam converted Greeks. If we can be member of NATO, turkey could too. But it has a dictatorship as government, with an unstable despot at the president position.

P.s. nobody needs to protect Greece from russia

Converting to Islam changes everything. You ppl even hate ur own converted white man. So no Turks are nothing like u and still are way ahead of u. With all the western European support, greece will still need decades to catch up.
If a guy is elected by ppl, its not dictatorship, or else Angela merkel is one too. Ironically the west loves real dictators like in Egypt and monarchy in saudi. I guess they r good dictators so nothing bad right? Yeah its typical western hypocrisy. No womder more of the world hates the western scum.

Converting to Islam changes everything. You ppl even hate ur own converted white man. So no Turks are nothing like u and still are way ahead of u. With all the western European support, greece will still need decades to catch up.
If a guy is elected by ppl, its not dictatorship, or else Angela merkel is one too. Ironically the west loves real dictators like in Egypt and monarchy in saudi. I guess they r good dictators so nothing bad right? Yeah its typical western hypocrisy. No womder more of the world hates the western scum.

Catch up to what? To your bad infrastructure? Your broken education or lower life expectancy?

Erdogan is not only a dictator, he is an uneducated fool as well.

Catch up to what? To your bad infrastructure? Your broken education or lower life expectancy?

Erdogan is not only a dictator, he is an uneducated fool as well.

Living in delusion doesn't change reality. Without france, greece is a puppy infront of Turkey.
Also i have learned when the enemy is angry at ur leader then it means he is doing something right. So he must be a good leader i guess, since all u ppl are having diarrhea.

Living in delusion doesn't change reality. Without france, greece is a puppy infront of Turkey.
Also i have learned when the enemy is angry at ur leader then it means he is doing something right. So he must be a good leader i guess, since all u ppl are having diarrhea.

We are not angry at your leader. We pity you. I doubt he can do simple math, he appears uneducated and foolish. The way he talks is very simplistic and shows a complete lack of style and education.

Now he flooded you with Afghans, Syrians and so on and since Greece blocked the gates...you are stuck with them. You have gigantic inflation and Erdo doesnt understands how monetary politics work.

Its like watching the Titanic sink.

We are not angry at your leader. We pity you. I doubt he can do simple math, he appears uneducated and foolish. The way he talks is very simplistic and shows a complete lack of style and education.

Now he flooded you with Afghans, Syrians and so on and since Greece blocked the gates...you are stuck with them. You have gigantic inflation and Erdo doesnt understands how monetary politics work.

Its like watching the Titanic sink.

You dont even know im not turk, i ve had discussions with u, says alot abt ur gold fish memory lolz. I wonder what u do at school. Go study few things n then talk here. You are like a greek version of tai hai chen lolz.

You dont even know im not turk, i ve had discussions with u, says alot abt ur gold fish memory lolz. I wonder what u do at school. Go study few things n then talk here. You are like a greek version of tai hai chen lolz.

Does the sun know, that pluto exists?

Does the sun know, that pluto exists?

Lolz ur not only stupid, ur an arrogant stupid. People with brains remember everything, every little details, that gives them ability to deduce the right stuff. Morons on the other hand can at best act like an idiot. Do u remember 2003 and 1990s and situation of Turkey? I guess not, maybe u were a sperm, so either study or dont expose ur stupidity here. No wonder u ppl are indian allies, both have arrogance and stupidity in common. As i said, u need decades to catch up to Turkey kid, ull realize when u grow up, i doubt it though lolz.

Back
Top Bottom