What's new

Turkey faces threat of ‘grey-listing’ by global finance watchdog

But they did risk their lives. French, germans, british. The friends of Greece, like Lord Byron. It was that crazy support for us, that smashed the ottoman empire apart and gave us freedom.

History my friend.

I have no issues with Pakistan. Our countries share history for thousands of years. So i dont understand why this guy acts like crazy and his Greece hate is absolute bizarre.
Like in Cyprus?? Is that not part of history too?

Like in Cyprus?? Is that not part of history too?

Yes, its the main reason why 2/3 of Cyprus are Greek. It was once 100% Ottoman ruled.

P.s. be careful what you say. Erdogan wants that Greeks return to Constantinople and even made a law that gives their property back. One of the strangest things AKP ever decided. Wonder how this sticks to nationalists like you

Oh you are a Turk now? I thought you are from Pakistan?

And please, stop the personal insults. It makes you look strange.

That said, that Turkey has issues with money laundry and terror sponsorship is long known. Wasnt Erdogans son involved in oil trade with Isis few years back?

I told u am a Pakistani and then u uttered that BS. I have reported u and will deal with u. Dont overatay ur welcome and dnt try to act smart, u said what u said abt Pakistan and i wont let u off easy.
If u r talking abt Turkey then ur even a bigger moron. I dont want to waste anymore time on u.
Bro, when will people like you and other over emotional Pakistanis understand that your Ally's enemy is not exactly your enemy atleast in a sense where you have to go on a dissing/cussing/pissing contest which is a norm between us vs our real enemy. Let them do their rivalry and let's stick to our rivalry with our real enemy.

The thing is when u are in a discussion and give ur neutral or outside perspective that they dont like, they start cursing Pakistan and taunts us with the indian language. See how this moron talks abt Pakistan when he had no answers. Suddenly they become like indians and show their real face.

I told u am a Pakistani and then u uttered that BS. I have reported u and will deal with u. Dont overatay ur welcome and dnt try to act smart, u said what u said abt Pakistan and i wont let u off easy.
If u r talking abt Turkey then ur even a bigger moron. I dont want to waste anymore time on u.

Buddy you now make tons of typing errors. You appear in great distress. Calm down. Breath calmly.

Greece has friendly relations with Pakistan. :)

Look friend. There was once a Greek Kingdom in Pakistan founded after Alexander. And Greece holds zero negative things against Pakistan. I assume the same counts the other way around?

I heared you have a group of people live in Pakistan that are relatives of us. They are called Kalash, right?

Yes, its the main reason why 2/3 of Cyprus are Greek. It was once 100% Ottoman ruled.

P.s. be careful what you say. Erdogan wants that Greeks return to Constantinople and even made a law that gives their property back. One of the strangest things AKP ever decided. Wonder how this sticks to nationalists like you
Greeks had no property in Constantinople it was all lost to Ottomans. What are you talking about?
Can Native Americans return all the Europeans back to Ireland and Poland?
Erdogan says a lot of things. we really shouldn't take too notice or get any hopes up.
Also I am not a Nationalist.

Buddy you now make tons of typing errors. You appear in great distress. Calm down. Breath calmly.

Look friend. There was once a Greek Kingdom in Pakistan founded after Alexander. And Greece holds zero negative things against Pakistan. I assume the same counts the other way around?

I heared you have a group of people live in Pakistan that are relatives of us. They are called Kalash, right?

Typing errors? Shows u really r illiterate lolz. Well most of ur ppl r dumb anyways, having lived in UK ive seen u ppl. U r not a greek envoy u idiot, and what u said abt Pakistan shows ur reality. This is an online forum and not a diplomatic one. If u think u can come here and diss Turks then ur wrong. Pakistan will chose Turkey over u idiots any given day.
There also have never been any greek kingdom of significance and alexander basically was stuck here n faced defeats. Yeah there is a tiny community here that have greek heritage and we keep them safe and enjoy visiting them lolz. Dont quote me anymore u dumbtard, u r a waste of oxygen.

why do they call themselves Kalash and not Greek?

why do they call themselves Kalash and not Greek?

For the same reason you call yourself Turk and not Seljuk? Time has passed. Millenia over 2000 years. Thats along time, much has happened in the world.
Typing errors? Shows u really r illiterate lolz. Well most of ur ppl r dumb anyways, having lived in UK ive seen u ppl. U r not a greek envoy u idiot, and what u said abt Pakistan shows ur reality. This is an online forum and not a diplomatic one. If u think u can come here and diss Turks then ur wrong. Pakistan will chose Turkey over u idiots any given day.
There also have never been any greek kingdom of significance and alexander basically was stuck here n faced defeats. Yeah there is a tiny community here that have greek heritage and we keep them safe and enjoy visiting them lolz. Dont quote me anymore u dumbtard, u r a waste of oxygen.

I dont know buddy, but the indo-greek kingdom on today Pakistan existed over 200 years. Our people share alot of history. I think thats super interesting.

Whats the urdu word for us? Yavana?

800px-Indo-GreekMapColor.jpg

For the same reason you call yourself Turk and not Seljuk? Time has passed. Millenia over 2000 years. Thats along time, much has happened in the world.
Same reason you don't call yourselves East Roman Empire...

Same reason you don't call yourselves East Roman Empire...

We never called us "East Roman Empire". Thats a word used by historians.

That aside, the Kalash are interesting. They look like Greeks, dress like Greeks did dress 2300 years ago in many design elements and are genetic and stylewise completly alien to the people around them.

We never called us "East Roman Empire". Thats a word used by historians.

Yes like the 'Holy Roman Empire' wasn't holy , roman or an empire.
That aside, the Kalash are interesting. They look like Greeks, dress like Greeks did dress 2300 years ago in many design elements and are genetic and stylewise completly alien to the people around them.
Eh, I don't know. This reminds me of British thinking Romani Gypsies were from Egypt.

Yes like the 'Holy Roman Empire' wasn't holy , roman or an empire.

Eh, I don't know. This reminds me of British thinking Romani Gypsies were from Egypt.

Well their language is based on greek. Their word for god for example is deos.

Back
Top Bottom