What's new

Turkey faces threat of ‘grey-listing’ by global finance watchdog

Lolz ur not only stupid, ur an arrogant stupid. People with brains remember everything, every little details, that gives them ability to deduce the right stuff. Morons on the other hand can at best act like an idiot. Do u remember 2003 and 1990s and situation of Turkey? I guess not, maybe u were a sperm, so either study or dont expose ur stupidity here. No wonder u ppl are indian allies, both have arrogance and stupidity in common. As i said, u need decades to catch up to Turkey kid, ull realize when u grow up, i doubt it though lolz.

Thats the issue my friend. I remember evrything important. But do i remember the name of my waiter at the restaurant?

We would need decades to lower our incoem on turkish levels? The average turk earns 20% monthly of the average Greek. We also get almost 10 years old.

And i´m not arrogant buddy. I maybe young, but reality stands...i could reach you. You could not reach me.

Thats the issue my friend. I remember evrything important. But do i remember the name of my waiter at the restaurant?

We would need decades to lower our incoem on turkish levels? The average turk earns 20% monthly of the average Greek. We also get almost 10 years old.

And i´m not arrogant buddy. I maybe young, but reality stands...i could reach you. You could not reach me.

Not long ago there was almost a grexit. Ur still on the edge. They now need u to be the cannon fodder. As i said, get educated and then ull know where u r in comparison to Turkey.

Not long ago there was almost a grexit. Ur still on the edge. They now need u to be the cannon fodder. As i said, get educated and then ull know where u r in comparison to Turkey.

We are industrial country and EU member, Grexit was a threat we used to force Germany to pay the bills.

Where we are compared to Turkey? Several levels above them on the human development index

Hahahahaha u forced Germany to pay? Wow... Ur not only illiterate but a moron as well. U ppl didnt even have enough food till recently. U wont be sucking french ***** if u could face Turkey. Don't waste my time anymore, ur a useless dumb time waster.

Not enough food? You do realize Greece has gigantic agriculture industry? Dude you talk some comedy rubbish. 😆

I have news for you. Even during worst economic crisis...Greece was still richer than 90% of worlds nations. Our poorest have an income similar to your upper middle class.

Converting to Islam changes everything. You ppl even hate ur own converted white man. So no Turks are nothing like u and still are way ahead of u. With all the western European support, greece will still need decades to catch up.
If a guy is elected by ppl, its not dictatorship, or else Angela merkel is one too. Ironically the west loves real dictators like in Egypt and monarchy in saudi. I guess they r good dictators so nothing bad right? Yeah its typical western hypocrisy. No womder more of the world hates the western scum.
I don't think Merkel sacked thousands of opposition and closed every newspaper and media she didn't like...

Erdogan keeps arresting people for the 2016 coup.

Do you love your fellow Pakistani convert to Christianity? Do you consider him a traitor or a patriotic brother?
Hahahahaha u forced Germany to pay? Wow... Ur not only illiterate but a moron as well. U ppl didnt even have enough food till recently. U wont be sucking french ***** if u could face Turkey. Don't waste my time anymore, ur a useless dumb time waster.
I'm not saying we "forced" the Germans to pay us,like Apollon said earlier,but he's right on the Grexit. They didn't want that.

Also,we had more than enough food. And I would ask you not to use phrases such as "sucking french ****" etc. because Turkey is playing hard to get,but going with everyone for the right price. One day they are with USA,the next day with Russia,the next with USA,then back to Russia,then China,then USA again and all the while they nag to the EU to let them in.

Last edited:
Not enough food? You do realize Greece has gigantic agriculture industry? Dude you talk some comedy rubbish. 😆

I have news for you. Even during worst economic crisis...Greece was still richer than 90% of worlds nations. Our poorest have an income similar to your upper middle class.

Lolz u ppl have alot in common with indians, natural allies, both very delusional. Your country was abt to collapse but hey, u can keep dreaming. Just hope u dnt become supa powa like ur frnds lolz. Again get up from the french **** and then see ur place.
I don't think Merkel sacked thousands of opposition and closed every newspaper and media she didn't like...

Erdogan keeps arresting people for the 2016 coup.

Do you love your fellow Pakistani convert to Christianity? Do you consider him a traitor or a patriotic brother?

I'm not saying we "forced" the Germans to pay us,like Apollon said earlier,but he's right on the Grexit. They didn't want that.

Also,we had more than enough food. And I would ask you not to use phrases such as "sucking french ****" etc. because Turkey is playing hard to get,but going with everyone for the right price. One day they are with USA,the next day with Russia,the next with USA,then back to Russia,then China,then USA again and all the while they nag to the EU to let them in.

Ofcourse u wont say that, only an utter moron would think they forces germans to pay. Ans frankly afyer brexit, they wont care abt a grexit, no wonder greece is silent now. Every country have alliances and relations but Turkey wont rely on anyone at all to face greece but greece have to suckup to many to face Turkey. In other words, u cant face them alone. This shows ur place which that dumb moron cant see.

Lolz u ppl have alot in common with indians, natural allies, both very delusional. Your country was abt to collapse but hey, u can keep dreaming. Just hope u dnt become supa powa like ur frnds lolz. Again get up from the french **** and then see ur place.

Ofcourse u wont say that, only an utter moron would think they forces germans to pay. Ans frankly afyer brexit, they wont care abt a grexit, no wonder greece is silent now. Every country have alliances and relations but Turkey wont rely on anyone at all to face greece but greece have to suckup to many to face Turkey. In other words, u cant face them alone. This shows ur place which that dumb moron cant see.

We dont need to face anyone. We are a civilized nation and EU member. We stand above such primitive things.

If Greece left after Britain,the EU would have been distabilized even more.

Being allied with countries that have the same interests as you or their stance on a matter helps you,that doesn't mean you "suck up" to them. And of course we can't fight them on our own,they have the advantage in numbers. More soldiers,more weapons,stronger economy.

And I bet everything is far more cheaper in Turkey than in Greece.
Greeks have no jobs. Greece is even poorer than Romania and Bulgaria. But You beat Moldova congratulations lol

Turkey went for second S400 making NATO upset.
As I have said in another related thread -- WHY THE HELL ARE TURKEY AND PAKISTAN PART OF FATF?? WHY WOULD YOU DELIBERATELY BE PART OF SUCH AN ORGANISATION UNLESS YOU ARE CROOKED YOURSELF??

This is requirement of every trade deal in West. Turkey has access to Western markets, so every deal is linked with FATF and same goes to Pakistan. Pak and Turkey has to follow the FATF demands, otherwise all trade deals will be revoked.

And I bet everything is far more cheaper in Turkey than in Greece.
Greeks have no jobs. Greece is even poorer than Romania and Bulgaria. But You beat Moldova congratulations lol

Nope, go check the numbers yourself. :) Greece is not poorer than Romania or Bulgaria. Greece owns 20% of the worlds merchant fleet.

And i agree whole heartly with you, that Turkey is indeed cheaper, in evry aspect.

If Greece left after Britain,the EU would have been distabilized even more.

Being allied with countries that have the same interests as you or their stance on a matter helps you,that doesn't mean you "suck up" to them. And of course we can't fight them on our own,they have the advantage in numbers. More soldiers,more weapons,stronger economy.
Speak facts bro. Greece is a poor country that isn't the size of Istanbul. In a war there's no Pierre's or Hans will be will risking their lives for a Greek. They will protest on twitter and social media thats about it.

Stfu u stupid dumb illiterate turd. U know nothing about our history or identity or accomplishments, u stupid pathetic loser. People who dont even know who is their father should not comment on history or identity of others. If we r that unimportant, why a scumbag like u is lurking here or maybe in reality u r a indian rat. Just because we allow u here doesnt mean u cross limits. U r nothing more than a product of hundreds of years of illegitimate production u wanker. Next time u talk abt us like that, ill shove ur whole reality up ur bunghole u pig.

@mods why these greek scumbags are allowed here, this rat needs to be sent to its gutter.

Oh you are a Turk now? I thought you are from Pakistan?

And please, stop the personal insults. It makes you look strange.

That said, that Turkey has issues with money laundry and terror sponsorship is long known. Wasnt Erdogans son involved in oil trade with Isis few years back?

People with brains

Bro, when will people like you and other over emotional Pakistanis understand that your Ally's enemy is not exactly your enemy atleast in a sense where you have to go on a dissing/cussing/pissing contest which is a norm between us vs our real enemy. Let them do their rivalry and let's stick to our rivalry with our real enemy.

Speak facts bro. Greece is a poor country that isn't the size of Istanbul. In a war there's no Pierre's or Hans will be will risking their lives for a Greek. They will protest on twitter and social media thats about it.

But they did risk their lives. French, germans, british. The friends of Greece, like Lord Byron. It was that crazy support for us, that smashed the ottoman empire apart and gave us freedom.

History my friend.
Bro, when will people like you and other over emotional Pakistanis understand that your Ally's enemy is not exactly your enemy atleast in a sense where you have to go on a dissing/cussing/pissing contest which is a norm between us vs our real enemy. Let them do their rivalry and let's stick to our rivalry with our real enemy.

I have no issues with Pakistan. Our countries share history for thousands of years. So i dont understand why this guy acts like crazy and his Greece hate is absolute bizarre.

Back
Top Bottom