What's new

Turkey Demands Syrian Army Exit Rebel Areas, Threatens Force

these ppl dont see hezbshaitan as terrorists.. for them they are legit and the good ones..

the best would be support isis and let them slaughter pkk and hezbshaitan down with the yellow ones..

They are self hizbies:-)....

secterian to the core are they and they are telling us what other are ahahaha...

Turkish troops being present IN Syria is already a big violation of international law, but you "expert" have ignore that and now ur playing victim like the Turks here are doing. smfh
That in itself is not a violation of international laws, as A) Syrua is in the middle of a civil war that is spilling over to neighboring nations, especially Turkey; B) there are millions of Syrian refugees being pushed into Turkey by the Assad regime.

First, Turkey, Russia and Syria are all apart of the safe zone agreement, thus Syria AGREED to a turkish presence to a certain extent, thus giving Turkey the legal blanket to further justify its presence in Syria, other than civilian protection.

Also, the main articles of international law that apply currently are the fourth geneva conventions, which address civilians in war, and international humanitarian laws, along with refugee laws, and human rights laws. All of these give Turkey a carte blanc to do what it needs to.

Also, what victim card? I'm only interested in it in an academic sense, I have no care about who's right or wrong in the conflict, that has no impact, nor any interest to me, beyond an educational sense.

they are playing the taqiyya card to well.. but now many ppl see the reality
ur too smart to be doing this sort of trolling..

Turkey is still NATO's servant. You guys act like you're newly independent and newly reinvigorated regionally, but you're still on a NATO leash. until you break that leash, your ambitions will remain truly contained.

Servants are the lowest rank of a business hierarchy and they do not have much choice in their internal and external affairs. When you looked at Turkey who was sanctioned by West, Do you really see a servant ?
US gave Turkey baby Sanctions.. and then Turkey's economic legs started wobbling...

US will only deny Turkey certain military products and technology, not destabilize the entire Turkish state. IF US starts destabilizing the TUrkish state, trust me, your country in 5-10 years will start looking and being very different..

Servants are the lowest rank of a business hierarchy and they do not have much choice in their internal and external affairs. When you looked at Turkey who was sanctioned by West, Do you really see a servant ?

What are you trying to be the 2nd Erdogan with your speeches revolving around honor.

US gave Turkey baby Sanctions.. and then Turkey's economic legs started wobbling...

US will only deny Turkey certain military products and technology, not destabilize the entire Turkish state. IF US starts destabilizing the TUrkish state, trust me, your country in 5-10 years will start looking and being very different..

It seems Until West impose a full sanction to satisfy your ego regarding Turkey, Turkish Republic will remain as a servant for you. If you ask me, The way you acknowledge of being independant is actually equal to being “stupid” at international stage. Noone wants to be in same position with Iran, be it Lebanon, Iraq. Your streets are on the edge of knife; Public is continuously protesting every step of your regime; oil rich economy is repeating itself since years and I think That is the price of your freedom comprehension so I advice you to not classify countries in accordance with the most pathetic way of being independant. Just stay in your free Iran and Let Turkey be as free as it should be in this global World system.

As far as I can see here, the majority of those who write something about Syria are neither knowledgeable about the war conditions nor know what is happening on the field.

This is how the supply and rotation to the Tal Tugan observation base takes place, which is within the lines of the Syrian regime and Iranian backed militias. There is not any problem.

Military movements at Latakia/Idlib/Aleppo theater has been going non-stop. In terms of scale, its biggest armoured and special forces preparation since 2013. Those who follow this issue closely will understand what I mean.

Those who encourage the regime and ensure the overthrow of the peace desk in Geneva, Those who reject the Sochi agreement and dreamt a quick military solution by massacres in Syria and with expelling 2 million more from their homes; they are the real responsible of this war, which has become almost inevitable. Everyone will get what they deserve. If the whole world needs to burn for over 10 millions Syrians, nobody will be able to escape.

ps: Assad regime and its allies lost 49 tanks in 5 weeks. 37 tanks were completely destroyed in clashes. 5 tanks fell into the opposition's hands, while other 7 tanks were rendered unusable. Hundreds of vehicles and hundreds of militants... Moreover, nothing has started yet. Regime completely needs Russian logistics and in the event of a conventional war with TR, according to Montreux convention, logistics flows cannot be continue over Black Sea as today.

Last edited:
As far as I can see here, the majority of those who write something about Syria are neither knowledgeable about the war conditions nor know what is happening on the field.

This is how the supply and rotation to the Tal Tugan observation base takes place, which is within the lines of the Syrian regime and Iranian backed militias. There is not any problem.

Military movements at Latakia/Idlib/Aleppo theater has been going non-stop. In terms of scale, its biggest armoured and special forces preparation since 2013. Those who follow this issue closely will understand what I mean.

Those who encourage the regime and ensure the overthrow of the peace desk in Geneva, Those who reject the Sochi agreement and dreamt a quick military solution by massacres in Syria and with expelling 2 million more from their homes; they are the real responsible of this war, which has become almost inevitable. Everyone will get what they deserve. If the whole world needs to burn for over 10 millions Syrians, nobody will be able to escape.

ps: Assad regime and its allies lost 49 tanks in 5 weeks. 37 tanks were completely destroyed in clashes. 5 tanks fell into the opposition's hands, while other 7 tanks were rendered unusable. Hundreds of vehicles and hundreds of militants... Moreover, nothing has started yet. Regime completely needs Russian logistics and in the event of a conventional war with TR, according to Montreux convention, logistics flows cannot be continue over Black Sea as today.

Erdogan has tried to do, what he did in Syria in Mosul. He is nothing but a rat trying to exploit situations created by the US war machine. Then he goes crying about massacres day and night whilst supporting a low-intensity conflict through hidden means for nearly a decade. Long-lasting low-intensity conflicts in urban area's are the most costly in human life.

Look at the dumbass iranian trolls repeating myth over myth.

Then they wonder why people laugh at them.

These idiots made a thread to say Turkey will allow rapist to marry the women they raped. In iran that is a daily occurence I forgot your mutah does this anyway. In iraq your mutah prostitution rings got exposed.

I dont think fireworshippers have any moral ground to throw mud.

This war is so confusing now with to many players in it. :|

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom