What's new

Turkey Demands Syrian Army Exit Rebel Areas, Threatens Force

But Syria defeated a VERY POTENT ISIS that TUrkey was managing and sent into Syria in the start of the war. I mean, those ISIS u guys sent to syria on behalf of NATO did plenty damage to SAA< but in teh end they lost and are now living in your country.
SAA my as.

ISIS US Russia.png

Bro, 1989 is 31 years ago. you dont see how Russia so effectively handicaps the terrorists Turkey and NATO prepare and send to Syria for bombing practice by RuAF? Russia's military today is lean and mean incase you didnt know. Luckily your govt knows not to play with Russian military. you arent that wise yet.
Erdogan made a huge mistake buying useless junk called S-400 (I said that long time ago). Israel humiliates Assad army on an on.

S-400? It was an S-200 that belongs to Asshead regime.
Thats official version.

S-400 action.jpg

Russians shot down their own plane thats why they gave Assad S-300PMU2 for free after that.

On September 2018 they fired S-400 at Israeli jets and shot down their own Il-20.
wasn't that Syrian s-200, and wasn't it because your f-16s hide behind that IL-20 and S-200 seems to have no FOF capabilities ?

Thats official version.

View attachment 607388

Russians shot down their own plane thats why they gave Assad S-300PMU2 for free after that.
since when official reason is some twitter post from some guys ?
Good answer but he is a dumb akcockroache so he will never get it.
bad answer but some people don't knew difference between S-200 and S-400

I don't blame him. Just read all your posts? You don't have anything meaningful to say apart from posting insults and faking news against Erdogan or AKP. Seems like you've been hired by the enemies of turkey to create tension between turks

Back
Top Bottom