What's new

Turkey Demands Syrian Army Exit Rebel Areas, Threatens Force

FSA is not terrorist ... and the US,the UK,France,Germany,Egypt,S.Arabia,Turkiye supported FSA

FSA was created by ex-Syrian Army soldiers to save Syrian people from being slaughtered by radical sectarian dictator Assad and Iran backed terrorist groups
they are ally of HTS or HTS is not terorist for you ?

they are ally of HTS or HTS is not terorist for you ?

there are 17 different groups in Idlib

and Turkiye support only NSA ( National Syrian Army ) who fought against ISIS in Jarablus , Al Bab and PKK/YPG in Afrin , Telabyad , Rasulayn

and Iran backed HEZBOLLAH , HASHDI SHABI ( who killed hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians in Syria ) are not terrorists for you ?

Does that change anything while her husband was killing she supported him.

We dont care if she is sunni or not.

You said that Assad is a sectarian and I said that if he was deeply sectarian then his wife would have defected to the opposition, maybe start to live a new life in London and so on.

Among those Syrians who defected were Mohammad Faris ( a cosmonaut ) and Salim Idris ( a former general in the Syrian army ). These people were high-profile and Asma al-Assad ( Assad's wife ) could have easily defected to the opposition, but she did not.

and Turkiye support only NSA ( National Syrian Army ) who fought against ISIS in Jarablus , Al Bab and PKK/YPG in Afrin , Telabyad , Rasulayn

and Iran backed HEZBOLLAH , HASHDI SHABI ( who killed hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians in Syria ) are not terrorists for you ?
then how come hts under your protection took more than 80% of Idlib
and Hezbollah is part of lebanon government , well if you consider lebanon government a terrorist ,and PMU is consisted of Sunni , Shia and Yazidi people and are under direct order of Iraqi government not us .

you are a liar and radical sectarian shia terrorist

in reality Russia-Iran support radical sectarian dictator Assad , HEZBOLLAH and HASDI SHABI Terrorists who killed hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians in Syria
LMAOO..

The trend now with you Turks on this forum who are triggered is you cant provide evidence to backup what you are saying:

You and @cabatli_53 said Assad killed 800K Syrian civilians. PLEASE PROVIDE PROOF

You are now saying Im a radical Shia terrorist. PLEASE PROVIDE PROOF

You guys will show us no proof or supporting evidence...and then get more angry when we refuse to accept your point.

real traitor is radical sectarian dictator Assad Regime who allowed Iran and Iran backed shia terrorrists from Iraq,Lebanon,Yemen,Afghanistan to kill Syrian People

also real traitor is radical sectarian dictator Assad Regime who allowed christian Russians to kill muslim Syrian People
How can Assad be a traitor when he has maintained at least 50% support from Syrians through out the war? NATO did a survey on this and provided this information. Where is the evidence that your terrorist groups you call freedom fighters have any popular support in Syria? Lets be honest- Without Turkey we wouldnt even know their name.

also real traitor is radical sectarian dictator Assad Regime who allowed christian Russians to kill muslim Syrian People
arent you guys the only Muslim country in NATO?and this same NATO is actively slaughtering "MUSLIMS"in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Somalia, Yemen, and all over the Muslim world? and you've done nothing? GO SIT DOWN.

You just proved you are being a hypocrite.

You guys will show us no proof or supporting evidence...and then get more angry when we refuse to accept your point

where is proof that Turkiye support HTS ? you liar radical sectarian shia terrorists who killed hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians in Syria

radical sectarian Assad Regime and shia terrorist groups like Hezbollah , Hashdi Shabi are milllion times worse than HTS

How can Assad be a traitor when he has maintained at least 50% support from Syrians through out the war?

50% support from Syrians ? stop lying you liar radical sectarian shia terrorists

radical sectarian Assad Regime and shia terrorist groups like Hezbollah , Hashdi Shabi killed over 800.000 innocent civilians and forced over 7 millions of Syrians to move from their lands to another countries including Turkiye

-- Turkiye hosts 3,6 million of Syrian Refugees

-- Turkish Army cleaned Jerablus , Azaz , Dabıq , Rai , Al Bab , Telabyad , Rasulayn from Pkk/Ypg and ISIS Terrorists and Turkish Army protect millions of Syrians in Jerablus , Azaz , Dabıq , Rai , Al Bab , Telabyad ,Rasulayn

Now Turkiye protect 4 million civilians in Idlib from being slaughtered by Russian Airforce , radical sectarian dictator Assad Regime and Iran backed terrorist groups under the mask of fighting terrorists

"Assads not sectarian, he has a sunni wife!"

Remind you of something?

When racists say "I'm not racist, I have black friends"

Let's stop pretending that Assad's wife is some religious Muslim or something. She's not. She's was just born in a Musllim family. It's like those Muslim women who "marry" non-Muslim men. Same thing. They do not care for their people, they just follow their desires, in this case her desires are to be rich and marry a powerful man even though him and his family are murderers and alawites.

in this case her desires are to be rich and marry a powerful man even though him and his family are murderers and alawites.
And what's wrong with being an Alawite? Why put the Alawites in the same category as murderers?

I know the answer, given your prior sectarian posts, but I'd like you to clearly restate your beliefs for the sake of educating the rest of the forum.

turkey telling Syrian troops not to move inside Syrian territory.... and "pull back"??? to where??? deeper Syrian territory..? LOL

I wonder if turks realize how absurd and laughable some of their positions are.

3 options remain for the illegal armed terrorists in idlib.. 1. go back to their masters in turkey. 2. Surrender. 3. Die.

no other option exists.. at best turkey might beg Russia and Iran to postpone the slaughter just to allow turkey to save some face temporarily. the end result will not change..

your regime change project in Syria has failed. You threw everything you had at it with you ex.best buddies the wahabi arabs and the west, and failed.

the west and the arabs gave up, its time for turkey to do the same.
NO LIE DETECTED HERE.

Hizbies should order body bags....:-)
Isnt that what Turkey should do? tbh, i feel Turkey has no end game plan in Libya or Syria - Russia will cut TUrkey's hand off in either country if TUrkey pushes to far so how will Turkey fulfill its goals,especially in Syria if SAA, Iranian militias and RuAF keep attacking them?

Isnt that what Turkey should do? tbh, i feel Turkey has no end game plan in Libya or Syria - Russia will cut TUrkey's hand off in either country if TUrkey pushes to far so how will Turkey fulfill its goals,especially in Syria if SAA, Iranian militias and RuAF keep attacking them?

What the fak did you write? Russia can cut Turkey, Turkey can cut Russia from the mediterrean sea. Think twice before you write, Russia can do not much. Hizbies and SAA with russians will be wiped out.

That for sure will happen.
Happy u know the truth
Assad who can’t even wipe his nose without foreign help will crush Turkey.
And he has good competent foreign help from RUssia and IRan so what does being able to wipe his nose alone matter? i mean this is a smart-sounding but useless comment.

Iran that is absolutely isolated
Only US govt believes this. do u work for USG?? Iran is not absolutely isoldated. didnt TUrkey's FM travel to Iran recently??? Iran' regional influence is currently high and increasing unabated...you TUrks(like Pakistanis)just started getting mad at Iran because Iran is getting more shine regionally than you are now. You choose white Christians over brown Muslims in your region so live with it!!

will happily attack one of the few neighbors it is having normal-ish relationship with (and which is a small gateway for them through the sanctions and to the foreign markets).
Why not? afterall, Syria, Iran and Russia can share the "work" of breaking TUrkey's clueless military will in Syria....cuz NATO isnt coming to help TUrkey. see how Turkey is left vulnerable? US allowed TUrkey do this dumb incursion because only Turkish soldiers will die.

Russia that built some economic and strategic relations with Turkey in the last years will gladly crush it without even taking NATO into consideration.
Turkey that almost got nuked for downing that Su-24 isnt grateful that Russia isnt as mad with TUrkey today as back then? its almost as if Turkey took Russia's reconciliation and polite gestures for weakness? dont bluff when you are actually weaker my Turkish friend
Real world is not a computer game my Persian friend under American flags.
From what i can see you dont understand or accept real world realities so i dont need your dumb jokes. thanks.

What the fak did you write? Russia can cut Turkey, Turkey can cut Russia from the mediterrean sea. Think twice before you write, Russia can do not much. Hizbies and SAA with russians will be wiped out.
We know Turkey cant do much because we know non-nuclear powers dont play around anyhow with nuclear armed countries.

Sorry but TUrkey is not yet at Russia's level. this might be the dellusion some of u dont want to let go of.

"Assads not sectarian, he has a sunni wife!"

Remind you of something?

When racists say "I'm not racist, I have black friends"

Let's stop pretending that Assad's wife is some religious Muslim or something. She's not. She's was just born in a Musllim family. It's like those Muslim women who "marry" non-Muslim men. Same thing. They do not care for their people, they just follow their desires, in this case her desires are to be rich and marry a powerful man even though him and his family are murderers and alawites.
If we want to know if Assad is sectarian then we need to know what is the level of support for Assad within Syria's Sunni community? this is more likely to be the strongest clue about the real truth.

I strongly suspect there is a pattern on PDF behind who accuses who of "sectarianism".

LMAO...I am seeing videos on twitter as we speak showing TSK providing artillery cover for HTS or Alqaeda....lmaooooo....confirmation bias is a serious issue!!

I dont see any terrorist attacks by HTS. On the other hand Assad Putin and Khamenai forces commit terror attacks on daily basis.
how many mass grave have been found in areas liberated from these not comitting terrorism groups
https://www.france24.com/en/20190703-islamic-state-group-mass-grave-syria-raqqa
https://www.voanews.com/middle-east/syrian-authorities-find-5000-bodies-raqqa-mass-graves
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-46544924
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-03...ex-slave-islamic-state-syria-baghouz/10862994
http://www.syriahr.com/en/?p=147440...EenEFTwMxIEQjlYRx9_ye5oClkCcFIzJGAm2_5TdW1hnR
https://www.yenisafak.com/en/world/mass-grave-found-in-syrias-palmyra-2444252

and just from 2 days ago
english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-east/2020/02/17/Syrian-army-finds-mass-grave-near-Damascus-State-media.html

Back
Top Bottom