What's new

Turkey Demands Syrian Army Exit Rebel Areas, Threatens Force

What a jock. There are dozens of documented cases of Syrian soldiers and civilians got intoxicated because of Turkey supplied terrorists bombing them with chemical shells. There are hundreds of kilograms of Turkey supplied chemicals seized from terrorists enclaves. Someone must be braindead to still babble that laughable terrorist propaganda staged stories about Assad chemicals.
Terrorists for 9 years indiscriminately shells civilians areas with mortars, heavy artillery, MLRS supplied by Turkey. Then they use civilians as human shield preventing them from leaving cities. All this mass murder is driven by Erdogan suppling for 9 years the biggest terrorist army in the history with heavy weapons, oil, ammo and cash.
Are you sure its Assad who will enter history books?

lies lies and lies .... first Assad and Iran has started slaugtering Syrian People
and FSA was created by ex-Syrian Army soldiers to save Syrian people from being slaughtered by radical sectarian Assad Regime and Iran backed terrorist groups like Hezbolllah

very funny terrorist Russia-Iran call Syrian people as terrorists
Russia,Iran,Assad,Hezbollah are real terrorists who killed over 800.000 civilians with heavy weapons , barrel bombs , even chemical weapons

there was not Erdogan during the Russo-Afghan war ... but Russians killed over 900.000 civilians in Afghanistan
there was not Erdogan during the Russo-Chechen war ... but pussy Russians killed civilians in Chechenia

its Russian tactic since Grozni
to bomb civilians even hospitals,schools and to kill everyone

All of us are the proud workers of benefits of Turkish Republic, not AKP but Why do you think in that way ?
Because you put so much effort and time to defending Erdo policy ...

You act like this is your job ....

Because you put so much effort and time to defending Erdo policy ...

You act like this is your job ....

No my friend, I am defending the benefits of my country and public while chasing the truths as a vision. Politicians can easily be changed in Turkiye If public demands by democratic ways but Turkish Republic will stand forever.

What a jock. There are dozens of documented cases of Syrian soldiers and civilians got intoxicated because of Turkey supplied terrorists bombing them with chemical shells. There are hundreds of kilograms of Turkey supplied chemicals seized from terrorists enclaves. Someone must be braindead to still babble that laughable terrorist propaganda staged stories about Assad chemicals.
Terrorists for 9 years indiscriminately shells civilians areas with mortars, heavy artillery, MLRS supplied by Turkey. Then they use civilians as human shield preventing them from leaving cities. All this mass murder is driven by Erdogan suppling for 9 years the biggest terrorist army in the history with heavy weapons, oil, ammo and cash.

It is not important How you are ripping yourself to spread disinformation to tell the people Asad was an angel but the reality lies in front of the World community. You can not change anything with your fantasy/wishing words.

U.N. documents further Syrian government use of banned chemical weapons

GENEVA (Reuters) - U.N. investigators said on Wednesday that they had documented three further uses of banned chlorine weapons by Syrian government forces that constituted war crimes, and urged major powers to help avert a "massacre" in the final battle for Idlib.

The attacks caused injuries in the Damascus suburb of Douma and in Idlib in the northwest in January and early February, they said in their latest report.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...-use-of-banned-chemical-weapons-idUSKCN1LS1JH

Indeed you will claim It is a sided, western designed, fake news but Honestly, Who care what you think while UN investigations point out the facts.

Last edited:
Cease fire deal.

Basically, Russia, Turkey and Syria agreed to a safe zone in Northern Syria, where Turkey would be able to send back Syrian refugees. Turkey guaranteed their safety, and installed a bunch of observation posts to make sure Syria wouldn't try anything, while Russia guaranteed Syria would not move into those areas.

Syria is violating the agreement, which is why this is occurring. Russia is probably helping Syria do this, but its unclear as to why, since Russia and Turkey have had a very good understanding and respect of each other's boundaries, since Turkey and Russia had a major diplomatic crisis when Turkey shot down a Russian fighter violating Turkey's sovereign border.
Sochi ceasefire agreement is not that simple. both sides are to blame here.
Turkey also agreed to remove HTS like Alqaeda Affiliated Groups from Idlib which it totally ignored. Infact HTS is fighting with Turkish weapons i have seen some videos from recaptured HTS Held areas of Abandoned Turkish Weapons and ammunition boxes. Meanwhile Assad totally refused to talk to turkey unless Turkey unconditionally pulled out its troops from all of Syria and now these Turkish Soldiers Casualties was total folly and left turkey with little choice but to retaliate. Its a sad story to be honest and an eye opener for Most of Pakistani Brothers who still have hope that All Muslims will unite some day and in the wake of this idea they even keep Interests of Pakistan behind.
Pakistanis should stay away from this topic to be honest. These Iranis Turks and Syrians Hate each other soo much. Even India - Pakistan rival Hatered is dwarfed by its scale.
On one hand Turks are simply too arrogant to even talk to on anything related to turkey. Try giving a single word criticizing any aspect of Turkish foreign policy and they will start abusing you to hell. Their is no real Syrian on this forum.And Iranis as usual with their Persian empire fantasy.
And if you hurt feelings of Turkish members, Mods will ban you as well so better leave it alone for Turks and Iranis to fight this battle of keyboards. We are neutral here

Russia vetoed a UN investigation of chemical weapons being used.

What do you have to hide then???

FSA is not terrorist ... and the US,the UK,France,Germany,Egypt,S.Arabia,Turkiye supported FSA

FSA was created by ex-Syrian Army soldiers to save Syrian people from being slaughtered by radical sectarian dictator Assad and Iran backed terrorist groups
They are not terrorist, but since they colluded with foreigners against their country, they are traitors, which imo is even worse. cheers.

Russia vetoed a UN investigation of chemical weapons being used.

What do you have to hide then???
Russia has nothing to hide, but Russia has vision of the routes opportunistic violent neo-colonialist white countries like UK, US, France, Germany will use to get opportunity to attack Syria. Russia wont allow another Libya happen, not to Syria, not to Venezuela, not to Iran. we are in a new era and i hope you are on the winning side.

you are a liar and radical sectarian shia terrorist
LMAO @ liar. what lies did i tell that you didnt tell a lie equivalent of?
If you call me wanna be Shia i might agree, but i have 0% Shia in me. Never even been to a Shia country. Hopefully one day i can visit Iran though.

in reality Russia-Iran support radical sectarian dictator Assad , HEZBOLLAH and HASDI SHABI Terrorists who killed hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians in Syria
ANd Turkey was NATO's manager for ISIS affairs. TUrkey provided weapons to ISIS, bought ISIS oil, sheltered ISIS members and leaders families in turkey, TUrkey supported AQ aka HTS also. Turkey supported th world's worst terrorist groups just to spit Assad while violating international law?

TURKEY IS NOW AN OUTLAW. Problem is that Turkey isnt familiar with the outlaw life. you guys want good NATO/US life but want your old Islamic Ottoman dignity back. It wont be free. are you ready for the real cost?

They are not terrorist, but since they colluded with foreigners against their country, they are traitors, which imo is even worse. cheers.

real traitor is radical sectarian dictator Assad Regime who allowed Iran and Iran backed shia terrorrists from Iraq,Lebanon,Yemen,Afghanistan to kill Syrian People

also real traitor is radical sectarian dictator Assad Regime who allowed christian Russians to kill muslim Syrian People

Russia has nothing to hide, but Russia has vision of the routes opportunistic violent neo-colonialist white countries like UK, US, France, Germany will use to get opportunity to attack Syria. Russia wont allow another Libya happen, not to Syria, not to Venezuela, not to Iran. we are in a new era and i hope you are on the winning side.

LMAO @ liar. what lies did i tell that you didnt tell a lie equivalent of?
If you call me wanna be Shia i might agree, but i have 0% Shia in me. Never even been to a Shia country. Hopefully one day i can visit Iran though.

ANd Turkey was NATO's manager for ISIS affairs. TUrkey provided weapons to ISIS, bought ISIS oil, sheltered ISIS members and leaders families in turkey, TUrkey supported AQ aka HTS also. Turkey supported th world's worst terrorist groups just to spit Assad while violating international law?

TURKEY IS NOW AN OUTLAW. Problem is that Turkey isnt familiar with the outlaw life. you guys want good NATO/US life but want your old Islamic Ottoman dignity back. It wont be free. are you ready for the real cost?

Russia is just as imperialistic lmaoooo

Everybody is imperialistic oh yes more bullshit myths of Turkey supporting isis. Hey 2015 called.

Why do you iranis and shias always parrot the same old myths.

You are a liar shia terrorist as like liar FETO Terrorists .... no more your lies and cheap propaganda wont work

The US,The UK,France,Germany,Egypt,S.Arabia,Turkiye supported FSA

-- Turkiye recognized ISIS as terrorist organization in 2013 before than the US,the EU and many countries
-- Turkiye blocked over 70.000 foreign fighters to enter Syria to join ISIS
-- Turkish Army is only Army that fought ISIS in Syria aand killed over 3.000 ISIS Terrorists
-- Turkiye lost hundreds of citizens in 14 major ISIS terror attacks in Turkiye

and ISIS always attacked FSA and Tukmens who fight against Assad

very funny .... terrorists are talking about international law

radical sectarian dictator Assad Regime allowed Iran and Iran backed shia terrorrists from Iraq,Lebanon,Yemen,Afghanistan to kill over 800.000 Syrian People

ASSAD Regime always supported Pkk terror organization against Turkiye since 1990s
even the leader of Pkk ( OCALAN ) lived in Damascus/Syria since 1999

also Assad Regime and Iran support/give weapons to Hezbollah and Hashdi Shabi terror organizatiion who killed over 800.000 people ( ISIS killed max 20.000 people )

btw S.Arabia and the Uae control HTS

real traitor is radical sectarian dictator Assad Regime who allowed Iran and Iran backed shia terrorrists from Iraq,Lebanon,Yemen,Afghanistan to kill Syrian People

also real traitor is radical sectarian dictator Assad Regime who allowed christian Russians to kill muslim Syrian People

So how come Assad's Sunni wife still lives with him ??

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom