What's new

Turkey Demands Syrian Army Exit Rebel Areas, Threatens Force

Thats the payback for Turkey's also dirty part of the Syrian civil war. Turkey supported ISIS, etc , until they failed completely against Assad.Turkey is supporting HTS till now, providing them cover via Turkey's MOD. i am learning it all on twitter.

no more your lies wont work and we dont give a fck to pathetic clowns on twitter

ISIS and HTS = salafi-wahabi terrorists of S.Arabia

HEZBOLLAH and HASHDI SHABI = shia terrorists of Iran

and Russia-Iran support HEZBOLLAH and HASHDI SHABI terrorists to kill hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians in Syria

also the US/Israel use lapdog Russia to organize Assad Regime - Pkk/Ypg terrorists to work together against Turkiye

You're proving my point, day dreaming about (mostly invented) history. We can see how great you're doing in Syria!

stop hiding behind of Russia ...you pussy Iran

even FSA kicked Assad+Iran+Iran backed terrorist groups combined
and in 2015 ROUHANI called helping from PUTIN to save pathetic Assad+Iran+Iran backed terrorist groups from FSA

Hizbies and other proxies with SAA, do you feel the heat?:-)

Syria is crying it out to UN...

just listen and enjoy...

Here is a little advice: If you don't know what to reply with, simply do not!

typicall liar persian and always makes demagogy ... nothing else

I am saying again stop hidding behind of Russia ...you pussy Iran

typicall liar persian and always makes demagogy ... nothing else

Your comment make less sense with each of your replies!

Your comment make less sense with each of your replies!

and in 2015 ROUHANI called helping from PUTIN to save pathetic Assad+Iran+Iran backed terrorist groups from FSA

Focus of civilian massacres of assadist terrorists instead of making noice about a blurred image of a dead body which is not even clearly visible on video.
I will state that i am open to learning the ACTUAL # or range of actual Civilians killed b Assad in this war. We all need to know. Main problem now is who has the most accurate numbers?? Some biased people on this forum believe its 1 billion people so this boils down to quality of source of stats.

I think this "guy" might actually be a bot.

That was back then. what is their overall position in SYria today? exactly- weak. Turkey's proxies are so weak , Turkety had to come out in public these days to support AlQaeda in Idlib!! LMAO...i mean Turkish soldiers are literally right next to Al Qaeda terrorists in Idlib...why is TUrkey suporting terrorists publicly and directly????

Yes, because NATO(INCLUDING TURKEY, the ISIS and anti- Assad insurgency manager for NATO), Israel, GCC all threw their huge weight behind ISIS and the anti-Assad coalition so it was an overwhelming force. Have you forgotten Iran has no NATO like TUrkey does for back up?

Why would Iran hide from Turkey when Iran hasnt hidden from US?? Just relax, we will see what Turkey's military is really made of soon. You Turks on this forum seem so ancy and panicked, and Turkish troops have only been in SYria for a few weeks....lets wait and see...Turkey looks like US and Syria looks like Afghanistan...you will get sucked in forever...US risk nuclear exchange with Russia in order to save Turkey.

I will state that i am open to learning the ACTUAL # or range of actual Civilians killed b Assad in this war. We all need to know. Main problem now is who has the most accurate numbers?? Some biased people on this forum believe its 1 billion people so this boils down to quality of source of stats.

Who need sources while your eyes are witness of barrel bombs, flattened cities and chemical weapons dropped by Asad regime in daily routine ? What should be done more to shake your human side to be awakened ? We are talking about humans even if they were opposition group and you are asking me whether It is around 1 million or not. Sorry my friend, your Assad will be written as one of the biggest murderer in its time in history books.

pussy Russian tactic since Grozni
to bomb civilians , to kill everything , to bomb even hospitals and schools

ASSAD , ROUHANI , PUTIN killed over 800.000 innocent civilians in Syria

y our lies wont work you radical sectarian shia terrorist
how did i become radical sectarian shia terrorist? because i challenged your assertions, distortions and manipulations about the Syrian war? i just want to be open and fair.

Russia-Iran support HEZBOLLAH and HASDI SHABI Terrorists who killed hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians in Syria
And TUrkey was support terrorist ISIS, FSA, Sultan Brigades which also killed many civilians. Also, you cant show me respected stats to backup your claim about Assad killing 100s of thousands of civilians.

and HEZBOLLAH and HASDI SHABI Terrorists are big threat to ISRAEL
And thats why Turkey is jealous of them ? because Turkey is sleeping with Israel's "friends", so your hands are tied. thats why you're frustrated my Ottoman brother.

you are a liar and radical sectarian shia terrorist
pls relax. your country and Iran both support terrorists. the only difference is that you feel you are above doing so and Iran doesnt.
Who need sources while your eyes are witness of barrel bombs, flattened cities and chemical weapons dropped by Asad regime in daily routine ? What should be done more to shake your human side to be awakened ? We are talking about humans even if they were opposition group and you are asking me whether It is around 1 million or not. Sorry my friend, your Assad will be written as one of the biggest murderer in its time in history books.
You know Assad will go down as a big murderer.....but you have no numbers to back up the murders you accuse him of. :disagree:

Last edited:
pls relax. your country and Iran both support terrorists. the only difference is that you feel you are above and Iran doesnt.

FSA is not terrorist ... and the US,the UK,France,Germany,Egypt,S.Arabia,Turkiye supported FSA

FSA was created by ex-Syrian Army soldiers to save Syrian people from being slaughtered by radical sectarian dictator Assad and Iran backed terrorist groups

What a jock. There are dozens of documented cases of Syrian soldiers and civilians got intoxicated because of Turkey supplied terrorists bombing them with chemical shells. There are hundreds of kilograms of Turkey supplied chemicals seized from terrorists enclaves. Someone must be braindead to still babble that laughable terrorist propaganda staged stories about Assad chemicals.
Terrorists for 9 years indiscriminately shells civilians areas with mortars, heavy artillery, MLRS supplied by Turkey. Then they use civilians as human shield preventing them from leaving cities. All this mass murder is driven by Erdogan suppling for 9 years the biggest terrorist army in the history with heavy weapons, oil, ammo and cash.
Are you sure its Assad who will enter history books?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom