What's new

Turkey Demands Syrian Army Exit Rebel Areas, Threatens Force

...yo, "Artificial (not too much of ) Intelligence" hold on your horses alil ...
btw, to be more \convincing\ -- rather use "trillions", "quadrillion" children "bloody Assad" eaten alive .. for dinners.. gave their blood to his wife...
In past 2 months alone ur criminal indiscriminate bombings kicked from their homes 586,000 civilians.

https://reliefweb.int/sites/reliefweb.int/files/resources/nw_syria_flash_update_6feb2020.pdf

U really find it funny?

Today u murdered 12 poeple in Idlib market including 7 kids. Just for fun.

A nuclear reactor does not enrich uranium. You have no centrifuges to enrich uranium. Show me a single enrichment facility.

TR2_Reaktor.jpg

https://www.sabah.com.tr/dunya/2012/03/23/ankaradan-abdye-bas-kilo-uranyum

This post just shows you have run out of "arguments". Don't worry, you're not the only nation that is powerless against nukes. Many nations are.

NATO nuclear weapon sharing policy is against Russia ... and Turkiye host B61 Nuclear Bombs

TOPIC IS OVER

That is NOT an enrichment facility. It is an experimental reactor.

1) American gave you Uranium to use in that reactor
2) You gave the uranium that was not used back to them
3) You do not have the ability to enrich yourself.

You need to do a little research and learn the basics.

NATO nuclear weapon sharing policy is against Russia ... and Turkiye host B61 Nuclear Bombs

Fact:

You cannot use the nukes without American permission because it is American nukes. In other words, unless they say so, you cannot do anything. I.e you're relying on their protection. Which is exactly my point. You can try and run away from this fact all you want, but you won't get far.

Fact:

You cannot use the nukes without American permission because it is American nukes. In other words, unless they say so, you cannot do anything. I.e you're relying on their protection. Which is exactly my point. You can try and run away from this fact all you want, but you won't get far.

All European countries rely on their protection, so what is the point?

Yes , the US gave unriched uranian with 90% to Turkiye .... what a stupid persian shit

5.4 kg uranium were enriched by Turks in Istanbul Nuclear research and training Center

Its NATO Nuclear weapon sharing policy against Russia in a war ...... idiot

fck off now persian shit

All European countries rely on their protection, so what is the point?

No, they do not. UK and France are nuclear powers.

Yes , the US gave unriched uranian with 90% to Turkiye .... what a stupid persian shit

They gave you enriched uranium (not 90%, you're making this up) to use in research reactor. Research reactor do not use 90%.

5.4 kg uranium were enriched by Turks in Istanbul Nuclear research and training Center

You have so far only posted pictures of a research reactor using American enriched uranium as test fuel. I have yet to see a single Turkish centrifuge, never mind an enrichment facility. I am sorry, but people are not so gullible to believe you have an enrichment facility. You're making up lies constantly.

I am giving you chance to prove your claim by showing us these enrichment facilities.

Its NATO Nuclear weapon sharing policy against Russia in a war ...... idiot

fck off now persian shit

Does not change the fact you cannot use nukes without US permission. Your entire hope is the fact they will allow you to use nukes. In reality, NATO will not lift a finger for you.

P.s Insults only show you're desperate.

No, they do not. UK and France are nuclear powers.

Russia would eat both of you anyway if it wasn't for the Americans. As I said, your second-strike capability is doubtable, depending on a few submarines with outdated delivery vehicles. Plus, Russia has plenty of ABM capabilities to intercept the few missiles actually surviving their strike.

Russia would eat both of you anyway if it wasn't for the Americans. As I said, your second-strike capability is doubtable, depending on a few submarines with outdated delivery vehicles. Plus, Russia has plenty of ABM capabilities to intercept the few missiles actually surviving their strike.

No, they would not. Russia is not the USSR anymore.

They gave you enriched uranium (not 90%, you're making this up) to use in research reactor. Research reactor do not use 90%.

Turkey Eliminates Highly Enriched Uranium in Its Territory
https://www.haaretz.com/turkey-forgoes-weapons-grade-uranium-1.5338740

Does not change the fact you cannot use nukes without US permission. Your entire hope is the fact they will allow you to use nukes. In reality, NATO will not lift a finger for you.

dont worry , the US will be so happy to nuke Russia and Iran via TURKEY

and Turkey did not allow the US to deploy Aircrafts in Turkey to carry B-61 nuclear Bombs

only Turkish F-16s can carry B-61 nuclear Bombs in Turkey

Russia can not fire even a singel bullet to NATO Member Countries

and in a nuclear war Russia never can stop NATO's nuclear power

Turkey Eliminates Highly Enriched Uranium in Its Territory

From your own source:

In January this year, addressing fears that Ankara hoped to gain enrichment technology in its $22 billion deal with Japan for civilian nuclear technology, energy minister Taner Yildiz firmly denied any such thoughts, Hurriyet reported at the time.

So Turkey does not have enrichment capability, but it tried to get the okay to import such technology. You can't even read your own source?

Like I said, these enriched uranium Turkey had, was given to it. It did not enrich it itself.

dont worry , the US will so happy to nuke Russia and Iran via TURKEY

and Turkey did not allow the US to deploy Aircrafts in Turkey to carry B-61 nuclear Bombs

only Turkish F-16s can carry B-61 nuclear Bombs in Turkey

There will be no Turkey left before you could try and use the American nukes, assuming they ever allow you to use it (which they will not).

Russia can not fire even a singel bullet to NATO Member Countries

and in a nuclear war Russia never can stop NATO's nuclear power

Russian could annihilate all NATO nations combined. Only nuclear powers can deter Russia. Turkey is basically relying on protection of NATO. Not that it will save you!

So Turkey does not have enrichment capability, but it tried to get the okay to import such technology. You can't even read your own source?

Turkiye has this capability and Turkiye gave its own highly enriched uranium to the US

and Turkiye tried to get civilian nuclear techhnology to build its own nuclear power plant ...... not for nuclear weapons

There will be no Turkey left before you could try and use the American nukes, assuming they ever allow you to use it (which they will not).

its your option

in reality NATO Nuclear Bombs in Turkey against Russia
and Russia can not fire even a singel bullet to NATO Member Countries ..... keep dreaming with useless nukes

Turkiye has this capability and Turkiye gave its own highly enriched uranium to the US

I have already debunked this. You only gave them the enriched uranium that was given to you. You have no enrichment capability. You can keep copy pasting the same comment 1000x times but you will not change facts.

and Turkiye tried to get civilian nuclear techhnology to build its own nuclear power plant ...... not for nuclear weapons

I am talking about enrichment. You tried to import enrichment capability because you don't have any.

in reality NATO Nuclear Bombs in Turkey against Russia
and Russia can not fire even a singel bullet to NATO Member Countries ..... keep dreaming with useless nukes

There is no such thing as "NATO nukes". They're American bombs that you cannot use without their permission. Simple. Also, if the Russian were to hypothetically annihilate Turkey, there will be no Turkey left to retaliate with anyway.

Back
Top Bottom