What's new

Turkey Demands Syrian Army Exit Rebel Areas, Threatens Force

...yep... :)
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Hamza&#39;s friend Maayouf of the Zinki US backed &quot;rebel&quot; group &amp; his friends taunting the boy before they beheaded him. Maayouf says: &quot;the Quds division ran out of men so they sent us a child&quot;. Another says: &quot;these are your dogs, Bashar&quot;. (no graphic violence)<a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Syria?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc^tfw">#Syria</a> See prev. tweet <a href="https://t.co/WSpDD7p1Uw">pic.twitter.com/WSpDD7p1Uw</a></p>&mdash; Walid (@walid970721) <a href=" ">February 6, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Hmm, so that woman's propaganda film is just like the anti-Gaddafi film "The Dictator".

So shameless !!

This is where you lose all and any credibility. Russia could literally annihilate your entire country and there is nothing you can do about it except hope the West comes to your rescue.
...well... Russia could do much ( ...basically to any country on this very planet) ... but as of the case... the false-flaggers here are to "warm up" the public / stimulate epinephrine and stuff... :) more to that .. I just see for many years (by different markers) how most of trolls (like those putting turkish flags on their accounts and stuff..) - are from "bots' factories" in ... I am sorry ... England, ... sooo.. you know ... :)
cheers..

This is where you lose all and any credibility. Russia could literally annihilate your entire country and there is nothing you can do about it except hope the West comes to your rescue.

maybe in your dreams
loser Russians sucked even in poor weak unarmed Afghanistan in 10 years

war is not computer game ....idiots

maybe in your dreams
loser Russians sucked even in poor weak unarmed Afghanistan in 10 years

war is not computer game ....idiots

In my dreams? If Russians were to nuke Turkey in war, what could you do about it?

In my dreams? If Russians were to nuke Turkey in war, what could you do about it?

not even in your dreams you little boy

Turkiye hosts 90 B-61 Nuclear Bombs against Russia
İf Turkiye nuke Sochi , Krasnodar , St Petersburg , etc

pussy Iran and Assad are hidding behind of Russia to attack Turkish Forces

"Turkiye hosts 90 B-61 Nuclear Bombs against Russia
İf Turkiye nuke Sochi , Krasnodar , St Petersburg , Vladivostok , etc"

....ooooh... scarry, inter-galaxy suppa empire ... with "its'" (...owned, younno..) nuklear weaponz ...

Last edited:
not even in your dreams you little boy

Turkiye hosts 90 B-61 Nuclear Bombs against Russia
İf Turkiye nuke Sochi , Krasnodar , St Petersburg , Vladivostok , etc

You're not actually answering the question. Those nukes are American nukes. You're basically proving my point, thats minus hoping the likes of America come to your rescue, you could do nothing.

"Turkiye hosts 90 B-61 Nuclear Bombs against Russia
İf Turkiye nuke Sochi , Krasnodar , St Petersburg , Vladivostok , etc"

....ooooh... scarry, inter-galaxy suppa empire ... with its' nuklear weaponz

We dont give anyshit to Russia which is no any victory in history ..even Afghans and Chechens kicked pussy Russians
keep dreaming with your nukes

You're not actually answering the question. Those nukes are American nukes. You're basically proving my point, thats minus hoping the likes of America come to your rescue, you could do nothing.

NO FEAR of Russia

Do you know what about NATO Nuclear Weapon Sharing Policy ?
Turkiye,Germany,Italy,Belgium and the Netherlands hosts B-61 Nuclear Bombs against Russia in a war

btw Turkiye can develop nuclear bomb in a year .... to develop nuclear bomb is so easier than to develop turbofan engine

You're wrong. The nukes at Incirlik is shared between the US and Turkey. The nukes are stored there to be used by TAF in case of necessity, with American approval. The US would with guarantee approve the use if Russia strikes Turkey with nukes. The US wouldn't miss the opportunity to see some Russian cities destroyed, without doing much.

In addition, Turkey is part of NATO. If Turkey is nuked by Russia and NATO (including your country, the UK) doesn't retaliate with nukes, the all for one and one for all principle will be dead. In such a case, what would a poor little country like yours with a small number of nukes dependent on old delivery vehicles do, when Russia comes after you?

ups, I forgot to mention that you almost do not have a standing army either. You should understand that the security of your country is linked to the security of Turkey.

We dont give anyshit to Russia which is no any victory in history
keep dreaming with your nukes

NO FEAR of Russia

Do you know what about NATO Nuclear Weapon Sharing Policy ?
Turkiye,Germany,Italy,Belgium and the Netherlands hosts B-61 Nuclear Bombs against Russia in a war

btw Turkiye can develop nuclear bomb in a year .... to develop nuclear bomb is so easier than to develop turbofan engine

...yeah, yeah, troll poophead (seems alike -- from (somewhere in the outskirts of london) mi-6 or smt. - just as the british are very good hoaxers/provocators) :) ... reality is I personaly know several Turkish people - non of them want any "adventures" and deeming sultan's politics/moves as quite disgusting ...

You're wrong. The nukes at Incirlik is shared between the US and Turkey. The nukes are stored there to be used by TAF in case of necessity, with American approval.

Well done for proving my point.

The US would with guarantee approve the use if Russia strikes Turkey with nukes. The US wouldn't miss the opportunity to see some Russian cities destroyed, without doing much

Right, because America would see its own cities get annihilated just to allow Turks use some nukes. Brilliant logic. :tup:

ups, I forgot to mention that you almost do not have a standing army either.

UK does not have a standing army? You're from Afghanistan, please don't talk to us about state of armies please.

You do not have the capability to get nukes even in a decade. you have barely any nuclear related technology. Once again, your only hope to get nukes is getting the technology imported. And of course if you do try and get nukes, your economy would collapse under sanctions. The real world is very different to the one in your fantasy.

Last edited:
...yeah, yeah, troll poophead (seems alike -- from (somewhere in the outskirts of london) mi-6 or smt. - just as the british are very good hoaxers/provocators) :) ... reality is I personaly know several Turkish people - non of them want any "adventures" and deeming sultan's politics/moves as quite disgusting ...

you never forget that

smart British-Jews always used stupid Russians as lapdogs against the Turks in history
stupid Russians dead in wars against the Turks ... but smart British and Jews were always winners

now same senario ... Turkish Army kicked Pkk/Ypg terrorists in N.Syria ... Turkish Army forced the US/France to leave Munbij , Ayn-al Arab,Qamishli,etc

and smart the US/The UK/France/Israel uses stupid Russia as lapdog against the Turks in Syria,Libya for their interests

Last edited:
Bad neighbour forces one to have his own pots and pans.

Back
Top Bottom