What's new

Turkey Demands Syrian Army Exit Rebel Areas, Threatens Force

You do not have the capability to nukes even in a decade. you have barely any nuclear related technology. Once again, your only hope to get nukes is getting the technology imported. And of course if you do try and get nukes, your economy would collapse under sanctions. The real world is very different to the one in your fantasy.

There are nuclear reactor in Istanbul since 1962 and Turks gave enriched uranium with about 90% to the US

and for nuclear bombs it must be enriched to about 90% ....

who cares about useless sactions , if Turks want to develop nuclear weapon ? nobody
even Pakistan and N.Korea have developed nuclear weapons

btw Turkiye is under protect with NATO Nuclear sharing policy ... The real world is very different to the one in your fantasy

even Russia can not fire 1 bullet to Estonia ....... and I remind all idiots including PUTIN , Turkiye is a NATO member

Last edited:
There are nuclear reactor in Istanbul since 1962 and Turks gave enriched uranium with about 90% to the US

You do not have any enrichment capability. None.

btw Turkiye is under protect with NATO Nuclear sharing policy ... The real world is very different to the one in your fantasy

even Russia can not fire 1 bullet to Estonia ....... and I remind all idiots including PUTIN , Turkiye is a NATO member

You keep proving my point over and over. You're saying that basically you are relying on NATO shield, i.e hoping NATO comes to your rescue! Which is exactly what I am saying. Alone, you stand no chance.

if you are ignorant its your problem ...... I am saying again Turkiye can develop nuclear bomb in a year

To create nukes you need:

1) Yellow cake facilities
2) Enrichment capability
3) Actual working design of nukes

You have none of these. You think you can develop a nuke in less than year? This is taking being delusional to the next level.

in 2012 Turkiye gave 5,4 kg enriched uranium to the US

Show me a single enrichment facility in Turkey. Go ahead, I'll wait.
Those enriched uranium you "gave" to the US were not enriched by Turkey. So stop trying to spread misinformation.

bbtw there are 9100 tons of uranium reserves in Turkey

Even Zimbabwe has uranium reserves, it does not mean they can make nukes.

You keep proving my point over and over. You're saying that basically you are relying on NATO shield, i.e hoping NATO comes to your rescue! Which is exactly what I am saying. Alone, you stand no chance.

where were Russian nukes in Afghanistan between 1979 and 1989 ? nobody can use nuclear weapons ... s
top dreaming ...nuclear weapons are for deterrence .... nothing else

where were Russian nukes in Afghanistan between 1979 and 1989 ? nobody can use nuclear weapons ... s
top dreaming ...nuclear weapons are for deterrence .... nothing else

So you're relyng on this hope that they will not nuke you? That's rather pathetic. The point still stands. If they do nuke you, you can do nothing except hope NATO comes to your rescue!

Only one question to Russian who dont think America doesnt give acsess to Turkey using nuclear bombs in a limited nuclear war between russia and turkey?
They can say these bombs were turkey's secret bombs which are not related with us.
If two country destroys each other what can be more good deal than it. Did you ever think you lost only moscow and a few big cities with a nuclear bomb. Only winner will be USA and Europe.

Show me a single enrichment facility in Turkey. Go ahead, I'll wait.
Those enriched uranium to US were not enriched by Turkey. So stop trying to spread misinformation.

kid if you are so ignorant and know nothing about Turkiye ,, its your problem

5.4 kg uranium were enriched by Turkey and gave to the US

NUCLEAR REACTOR IN ISTANBUL
by 1981 TR-2 Research Reactor reached criticality with its 5 MW nominal power.
https://www.taek.gov.tr/en/institut...ece-nuclear-research-and-training-center.html

kid if you are so ignorant and know nothing about Turkiye ,, its your problem

5.4 kg uranium were enriched by Turkey and gave to the US

Why are you repeating the same comment? I told you those uranium were not enriched by Turkey. Trying to delude yourself will not change reality.

NUCLEAR REACTOR IN ISTANBUL
by 1981 TR-2 Research Reactor reached criticality with its 5 MW nominal power.
https://www.taek.gov.tr/en/institut...ece-nuclear-research-and-training-center.html

I asked for enrichment facility and you post a nuclear reactor :crazy:

Lets try again, show me an enrichment facility.

So you're relyng on this hope that they will not nuke you? That's rather pathetic. The point still stands. If they do nuke you, you can do nothing except hope NATO comes to your rescue!

idiot .... Turkiye hosts B61 Nuclear Bombs against Russia

Why are you repeating the same comment? I told you those uranium were not enriched by Turkey. Trying to delude yourself will not change reality.

I asked for enrichment facility and you post a nuclear reactor :crazy:

Lets try again, show me an enrichment facility.

5.4 kg uranium were enriched by Turks in Istanbul Nuclear research and training Center

You mean like how "rebels" backed by Turkish government have cut off heads of Syrian youngsters :
Rebels cut head to 1 Assad soldier. Assad tortured to death, stared to death, gassed, bombed, ethnically cleansed millions.

That has long been dismissed by neutral observers.
Both UN and OPCW confirm it. Only Russian trolls dismiss it.

Which you cannot use without US permission. Once again, proving my point that you need the likes of US and rest of NATO to protect you.

what a stupid idiot

NATO nuclear weapon sharing policy is against Russia

5.4 kg uranium were enriched by Turks in Istanbul Nuclear research and training Center

:lol:

A nuclear reactor does not enrich uranium. You have no centrifuges to enrich uranium. Show me a single enrichment facility.

what a stupid idiot

This post just shows you have run out of "arguments". Don't worry, you're not the only nation that is powerless against nukes. Many nations are.

Back
Top Bottom