What's new

Turkey blocks Twitter, after Erdoğan vowed 'eradication'

Hey, if Erdogan is gone, who would you like to see as the next leader of Turkey? Some idiotic corrupt visionless western slave secularist guy? So that Turks lose their self-respect once again?
Retard, it was Ecevit who gave the order for the invasion of Cyprus, He didn't have billions in swiss banks had 3 pairs of suits when he was the PM. Americans have rigged the market in Turkey to trigger an economic crisis and send him away.

Stop talking about the things you don't know, and start asking questions. Because you're pissing me off.

Who are fucking kidding?

Syrian rogue state isn't Turkey's fault. And heck! Israel storming a PRIVATE Turkish ship has what to do with the "state" of Turkey?
We were in the blink of going to war with Syria, we had plans in motion to invade the fvck out of their shit. Now we're sending weapons to rebels. This is gutless. Every day a new voice recording of Erdogan talking about corrupt deals he made and the billions he stole ends up on Youtube. This is corrupt. He openly stated that he's praying for the american troops lives in Iraq, this is western slave.

Turkey is still backwards compared to Europe,

No, Turkey isn't "backward" anymore. Thanks to AKP.

Turkey is just not as rich as Western Europe.

There is a difference.

AKP brought per capita GDP of Turkey from 2,000 to 10,000!

Turkey was backward under secularists,,, not anymore though.
Turkey had also other good leaders who brought economic improvement but political turmoils stopped it, this only shows your ignorancy about Turkish history.

O.K, not don't let another political turmoil grasp your nation and let AKP complete their due term. Otherwise, Turkey is doomed.

Erdogan is the godfather of the corrupts.

Doesn't seem so.

Turkey is progressing to be a great respected power, it has already become a regional power.

Erdogan was central to this, however much someone dosent like him, wont change the fact that he has turned Turkey around and Turkey's future success will be based on what this man acheived

I think he requires 4 more years, replacing this man with some random secular idiot will push Turkey back

Good to have you back @LegionnairE

Look at all those non-Turks defending Tayyip. Don't know shi.t and yet dare to talk.
Don't think I'm gonna stay :) people here are'nt experts on anything, I learn nothing in this forum, nothing at all. Complete waste of time trying to educate others.

@TeesraIndiotHunter

Turkey is still backward, AKP just made it slightly richer, mentality is still backward.

No bro, Turkey is a upper-middle-class nation of 21st century with Industrial base, exports worldwide, healthy manufacturing sector and so on.

Still, ALOT needs to be done. But if Turks will just keep fighting AKP/Erdogan and other bullshit, Turkey will not achieve much.

Turkey needs to FOCUS right now...

Look at all those non-Turks defending Tayyip. Don't know shi.t and yet dare to talk.
They have no clue whats going on in Turkey they are just reading the sugar coated news in their countrys and defend here every retarded action of erdogan and make silly comments.

@TeesraIndiotHunter

Turkey is still backward, AKP just made it slightly richer, mentality is still backward.

You're trying to talk to someone about backwardness who is convinced that secularists are backward. You might as well try to teach him quantum physics.

Don't think I'm gonna stay :) people here are'nt experts on anything, I learn nothing in this forum, nothing at all. Complete waste of time trying to educate others.
Okay-meme-face.jpg

Last edited:
desperate secular liberalists :woot: im really sorry for them:flame:

lol alot of turkish member defends tayyib in this forum tayyip is good leader just brainless persons dont understant it you will understand it after 10 years :lol:

lol, he'll be deader than qaddafi in 4 years "crucial for future of Turkey" :D

We have near 80 million population and a good portion of educated people... Erdo is a highschool drop-out ex-soccerer. We have way better people than him.
is that word soccer for football
or a person that does magic?

desperate secular liberalists :woot: im really sorry for them:flame:

lol alot of turkish member defends tayyib in this forum tayyip is good leader just brainless persons dont understant it you will understand it after 10 years :lol:
In a couple of years nothing will be left from democracy in Turkey thanks to people like you.

Back
Top Bottom