What's new

TTP will not attack Pakistan Army

First it was 4 years , now its 7 years , nice going kid , keep trying hard to manufacture facts :D

What is your army ? Who protect you ? Taliban perhaps ? Tell these fictional stories of bombing to someone else , possibly a Mullah run tabloid because there isn't any proof of PA killing tribals at any point in War Against Terror ... I do not know what thousands were killed and in what universe ... Yeah , you would have got them out of Afghanistan when it was the Afghan Govt itself who invited them and basically Afghans were still fighting with each other in that Soviet war too ... Can you differentiate between the Red Army and British ? :no: ... Kharji fatwas are the speciality of your lot , declaring people infidel and killing them , its nothing new ... You were very happy when US aided you in Soviet war , weren't you ? Nothing against PA then ? Next time , tell your buddies not to crash planes and kill thousands so to invite foreign forces in Afghanistan ... If you so love them , feel free to move there and get a few centuries behind ... My army isn't talking with anyone , they rejected talks with these psychopaths recently and since the Taliban are being nailed hard , they will do all sorts of things to buy times ... Remember Swat , from where your friends were thrown and thousands shot all after we announced a ceasefire for them and gave them rime to regroup ... Nobody is interested in repeating that mistake so no ceasefire ...

Chase them upto Durand Line and kill whoever you can find is the message to Pakistan Army !
My Army is not for killing its own people and on American orders Sir I didn't paid my taxes so Army can conquer its own people and kill them in thousands to make happy America and get some buch of F-16 which are always used against own people you are talking about 35000 which they killed what about thousands of children and women and other people who are killed by Army and you don't even know thier numers Mr stop being a taout I have people in Army and now your same Army is now talking to these guys because they know they can't win this war against them And Mr even against Soviet every war song included this massage first we take out soviet than it will be USA Yes you will see when Army returns from Swat With what Speed Taliban will be back even they know it that is why they are trying to talk to them

TTP proved liars yet again. 14 soldiers killed in North Waziristan. This move was to pitch the Pakistan army against the Haqqanis, Hekmatyar's and the rest. Things are getting worse day after day after day. We haven't launched an operation in years. Clear south Waziristan. Finish this cult for godsakes.

Time for " My dear countrymen again " ... These corrupt politicians cant run the country ...

My Army is not for killing its own people and on American orders Sir I didn't paid my taxes so Army can conquer its own people and kill them in thousands to make happy America and get some buch of F-16 which are always used against own people you are talking about 35000 which they killed what about thousands of children and women and other people who are killed by Army and you don't even know thier numers Mr stop being a taout I have people in Army and now your same Army is now talking to these guys because they know they can't win this war against them And Mr even against Soviet every war song included this massage first we take out soviet than it will be USA Yes you will see when Army returns from Swat With what Speed Taliban will be back even they know it that is why they are trying to talk to them

When did it kill its own people ? Provide a source a link or anything ... On American orders ? Your lot fought a whole war on US orders in Afghanistan , would you deny getting Washington's assistance and Saudi money ? Shall I remind you of " Stingers " ? FATA is a part of Pakistan , it is no crime for an army to enter any part of its own country ! Get it in your head so basically your taxes were rightly used when your army tried to enforce the writ of your Govt in Tribal Belt ... Taout ? Of whom ? Of my country , Yes I am ... Where are those thousands and thousands of women and children and men and animals killed by PA you are talking about from 3 posts ? :azn: Any source ? :no: Oh , you have people in army , a very convenient excuse used by haters to malign an institution , religion or practically anything ... PA isn't talking with the terrorist outfit Taliban , we saw the results back in Swat ... Why are your dear Talibans waiting , kid ? Just re enter and take over Swat and introduce the imported barbaric version of " Saudi Islam " ... They aren't even anywhere near the 100 mile radius of Swat at the moment ... Stop reading the local Mullah run paper ...

35000 Pakistanis have been killed by your extremist friends since 2001 ! Have something to say on that ? I am leaving the army body count here so you can have some shame ...

:rofl: :rofl:

Make it Secur , Krait ... @secure is a banned member :lol:

Yeah , they are very complex , more than you see in movies ... I recommended you the book " The Mask of Sanity " before , right ?
Haan yaar that's what I was wondering how secure got banned. Now i got the answer.

I just don't watch movies. All the documentaries on each and every serial killer, with interviews of famous FBI behavioral science Agents :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Haan yaar that's what I was wondering how secure got banned. Now i got the answer.

I just don't watch movies. All the documentaries on each and every serial killer, with interviews of famous FBI behavioral science Agents :D

:lol: I was shocked as well !

Goodness me ! Do you have some sort of obsession ? :D ... I cant believe you still haven't read the " Mask of Sanity " ... :what:

:lol: I was shocked as well !
Goodness me ! Do you have some sort of obsession ? :D ... I cant believe you still haven't read the " Mask of Sanity " ... :what:
Yaar didn't get this book. And its tough to read PDF file. :cry:
I just get what is available on net. No one to guide me. :D
You can call obsession, Criminal Psychology is important. I have to deal with it in sort of a way. :D

These bastards are losing war so they are asking for ceasefire and whatnot.

Keep killin the Talibunnies :sniper:

Yaar didn't get this book. And its tough to read PDF file. :cry:
I just get what is available on net. No one to guide me. :D
You can call obsession, Criminal Psychology is important. I have to deal with it in sort of a way. :D

Well Krait , let me tell you there's nothing more comprehensive and at the same time interesting read providing details about this strange lot than this book and it was the first to come on the topic when half the world's mental doctors were scratching their head about psychopaths ... The strange and weird psyche and modus operandi of these people is explored in that book ... Yes it is , I only read it because of its immense popularity and my immense interest :D Otherwise I haven't bothered with my reference Thermodynamics book directly related to my studies all semester :lol:

There's no one to guide anyone ... Let Google be your friend ( Mark:10 ) :P

I meant " obsession " as a joke ... Sure it is , would you like to tell how is it related to your field of expertise ? I only study psychology because I am interested otherwise I am a Material Engineer :D

Your army is fooling you into believing this.

What is the truth , then ?

pak army should immediately move on and behead all these scums, bastards deserve theor heads chopped off

they killed 14 soldiers today

Pick up a newspaper in Pakistan and you will know the truth.

The army lost its voice when Zardari came into power,they can't fool anyone even if they wanted to.

Nah! It just got a mouth piece. The real power is still the PA.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist

Pick up a newspaper in Pakistan and you will know the truth.

I live in this country , for God's sake :rofl: ... Do you know when these barbarians usually ask for ceasefire ? The answer isn't " when they are winning "

Nah! It just got a mouth piece. The real power is still the PA.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist

No , it isn't ... Not after the last General had to leave ... They aren't calling the shots , today ... Otherwise , there wouldn't have been a peace deal in Swat , it was done due to immense public pressure ...

Well Krait , let me tell you there's nothing more comprehensive and at the same time interesting read providing details about this strange lot than this book and it was the first to come on the topic when half the world's mental doctors were scratching their head about psychopaths ... The strange and weird world of these people is explored in that book ... Yes it is , I only read it because of its immense popularity and my immense interest :D Otherwise I haven't bothered with my reference Thermodynamics book directly related to my studies all semester :lol:
There's no one to guide anyone ... Let Google be your friend ( Mark:10 ) :P
I meant " obsession " as a joke ... Sure it is , would you like to tell how is it related to your field of expertise ? I only study psychology because I am interested otherwise I am a Material Engineer :D
I study spread of ideas, product, disease through mathematical models.

My primary work is in marketing but also works on other social issues like crime and terrorism because of interest. Terrorism is itself a product which needs marketing.

Terrorism/Extremism is like an epidemic, where you have general population, i.e. susceptible to terrorism, infected population like extremists, and recovered population, like rehabilitated or those who have given up. It also includes natural death local people and terrorists, terrorist death rate is quite high as they live in more hostile environment, then we have government efforts to kill or rehabilitate terrorists along with making people less susceptible to terrorism y other efforts like providing jobs, financial security, taking care of their demands.

No in case of Kashmir, we have to take case of Immigrants also, as terrorist intrude through the border but in case of Maoists, this immigration factor is not that significant as the main leaders are from the same population.

Similarly case of TTP is quite unique too, it includes geo-spatial part too. See you can't have effective policy to curb TTP if you don't take into account the porous nature of Pakistan-Afghanistan boundary. The terrain helps in immigration, intrusion of these terrorists.

Also, offensive power of TTP is dependent on the weapons supply and this affect victim counts too. TTP has easy access to suscpetible population as they recruit brain-washed youth, unemployed youth.

Then there is case of population growth, if conditions doesn't changes in Pakistan fast, you will have many internal terrorist organizations.

So we have to study, how a person become a terrorist, what are the factors to take into account to perfectly model the situation.

Back
Top Bottom