What's new

TTP will not attack Pakistan Army

In thy ignorance lies thy solace
Yes if you want to be ignorant than remain so other wise the army even know what kind of blunders and brutality they did in Tribal areas which resulted in formation of TTP

Yes if you want to be ignorant than remain so other wise the army even know what kind of blunders and brutality they did in Tribal areas which resulted in formation of TTP

The burden of proof lies on the claimant
:azn: You are claiming everything yet unable to provide a link for even one ... Again I see the same words repeated again and again , the brutality , thousands killed , Death to the Army :rofl: ... What I dont see is any sort of proof ... BTW Why didn't your lot allow journalist to enter Swat after they took control ? Yet you see the army allowing free journalism now from FATA ... Possibly only Mullah run tabloid suits your lot - the extremists I mean ...

The burden of proof lies on the claimant
:azn: You are claiming everything yet unable to provide a link for even one ... Again I see the same words repeated again and again , the brutality , thousands killed , Death to the Army :rofl: ... What I dont see is any sort of proof ... BTW Why didn't your lot allow journalist to enter Swat after they took control ? Yet you see the army allowing free journalism now from FATA ... Possibly only Mullah run tabloid suits your lot - the extremists I mean ...
Sir in first years not much media was allowed still reports are their if you do some research you will find them and how much Army killed people their and resulted in our own people standing against us which they never did before but thanks to blunders by Musharraf and Army those people also turned against us

Sir in first years not much media was allowed still reports are their if you do some research you will find them and how much Army killed people their and resulted in our own people standing against us which they never did before but thanks to blunders by Musharraf and Army those people also turned against us

How much news from FATA reached you before 2001 ? :azn: Only when the army and took control of that area , were the journalist allowed to report freely from there ... Today the army causalities are reported because of the freedom of speech which I am sure you do not believe in ... You complain of some media blackout without any proof yet you are unable to explain why did the Taliban ( your best buddies and savior in whom you put all your trust ) didn't allow journalism when Swat was under their control even for a brief period ? But when the army finally threw them off of Swat , media reached the area and we saw reports of Taliban barbarism the stories told by local people ... Your lot had no shame in putting a bullet in the head of a 14 year old girl because she stood for education and you speak of Islam and what not !

If you do not have proof , do not bother ... Majority of people here have " void ( brain fart ) " coding in their mentality ...

How much news from FATA reached you before 2001 ? :azn: Only when the army and took control of that area , were the journalist allowed to report freely from there ... Today the army causalities are reported because of the freedom of speech which I am sure you do not believe in ... You complain of some media blackout without any proof yet you are unable to explain why did the Taliban ( your best buddies and savior in whom you put all your trust ) didn't allow journalism when Swat was under their control even for a brief period ? But when the army finally threw them off of Swat , media reached the area and we saw reports of Taliban barbarism the stories told by local people ... Your lot had no shame in putting a bullet in the head of a 14 year old girl because she stood for education and you speak of Islam and what not !

If you do not have proof , do not bother ... Majority of people here have " void ( brain fart ) " coding in their mentality ...
Sir how many suicide bombings were their How many TTP guys were their Tribals were living peacefully their was no TTP tribes were ruled by Maliks everything was going ok and than Army goes in Tribals areas and every thing become disaster and destroyed after that

This is a war which we imposed on ourselves and now we have to find a way to end it..

Sir how many suicide bombings were their How many TTP guys were their Tribals were living peacefully their was no TTP tribes were ruled by Maliks everything was going ok and than Army goes in Tribals areas and every thing become disaster and destroyed after that

The problem didn't start from 9/11 , it started well back from 1980's when the Commander of the Faithful became a participant in the Soviet War ... If you think Pakistan was doing well after USSR left Afghanistan , think again ... The civil war in that country affected Pakistan in manners that again I do not expect you to understand ... The imported Mujahideen and Wahhabi version of Islam had started to show its affect in the 90's ... Pakistan before 80's didn't have these problems we have today , there was peace , prosperity , freedom of speech , tolerance for other beliefs ( something your lot finds unacceptable ) , no extremism and no infidel thing ... What you see today is a manifestation of the events happening during the Soviet War , Musharraf was left with no choice ... You talked of tax money and Govt writ ... PA entered its own territory FATA the first time in 60 years , was that wrong ? If the army had killed thousands and thousands of people in the tribal belt which is just a fabricated lie and bull **** propaganda excuse by the extremists like you to justify the fact of killing of 40,000 Pakistanis by them , there would have been outrage beyond what you can comprehend ... You see I can provide evidence for what I am saying , you cant ... I have asked you for the last 6 posts yet I see no link , because it doesn't exist ! You are merely toeing the line of your local Mullah restricting your free thinking ...

This is a war which we imposed on ourselves and now we have to find a way to end it..

Explain it to the people who believe that this is not our war , but US and once the coalition gets out of Afghanistan , it will be fine ... The roots of extremism are more deep ... For us , the war has just begun

The upside is that pro-TTP elements have been silenced to a large extent due to the exposure of their actions and ideology.
Many Pakistanis are now in complete favour of military actions in the region.

... Explain it to the people who believe that this is not our war , but US and once the coalition gets out of Afghanistan , it will be fine ... The roots of extremism are more deep ... For us , the war has just begun

True. The Pak Military needs to end it asap with quick decisive actions/operations.
Our fragile economy can not sustain a prolonged conflict.

The problem didn't start from 9/11 , it started well back from 1980's when the Commander of the Faithful became a participant in the Soviet War ... If you think Pakistan was doing well after USSR left Afghanistan , think again ... The civil war in that country affected Pakistan in manners that again I do not expect you to understand ... The imported Mujahideen and Wahhabi version of Islam had started to show its affect in the 90's ... Pakistan before 80's didn't have these problems we have today , there was peace , prosperity , freedom of speech , tolerance for other beliefs ( something your lot finds unacceptable ) , no extremism and no infidel thing ... What you see today is a manifestation of the events happening during the Soviet War , Musharraf was left with no choice ... You talked of tax money and Govt writ ... PA entered its own territory FATA the first time in 60 years , was that wrong ? If the army had killed thousands and thousands of people in the tribal belt which is just a fabricated lie and bull **** propaganda excuse by the extremists like you to justify the fact of killing of 40,000 Pakistanis by them , there would have been outrage beyond what you can comprehend ... You see I can provide evidence for what I am saying , you cant ... I have asked you for the last 6 posts yet I see no link , because it doesn't exist ! You are merely toeing the line of your local Mullah restricting your free thinking ...

Explain it to the people who believe that this is not our war , but US and once the coalition gets out of Afghanistan , it will be fine ... The roots of extremism are more deep ... For us , the war has just begun
The problem started after 9/11 what happened Afghanistan remained their never came in Pakistan but because of blunders of Musarraf and Army it entered in Pakistan when our Army once again conquered its own people and attacked our own tribal areas in which thousands were killed and than in 2007 they formed TTP and started taking revenge and as long as Army will keep doing operation they will be hit back by TTP and tribals and Islam is Islam their is no question of version those who talk about version are those liberal morons who haven't even bothered to read any books of Sufism if they have they would find out that so called sufis are far more strict on issues than so called Wahabis yes you Army entering tribal areas was wrong because your founding father gave them guaranteeing and only on that they agreed to be part of Pakistan that no security force of Pakistan will be deployed their you can't even stand with your founding father decision so you should not talk first about so called peace and other craps you have killed thousands of your people in Tribal areas first ask army to tell about that and tell what was their fault first you kill innocent women and children and than when people take revenge you cry like cowards

The problem started after 9/11 what happened Afghanistan remained their never came in Pakistan but because of blunders of Musarraf and Army it entered in Pakistan when our Army once again conquered its own people and attacked our own tribal areas in which thousands were killed and than in 2007 they formed TTP and started taking revenge and as long as Army will keep doing operation they will be hit back by TTP and tribals and Islam is Islam their is no question of version

The problem started from the 1980's , viewing the world through a kaleidoscope would be of no help to you ... Think who started this whole Afghan mess in the first place ? Zia ul Haq when he become a participant in a war between two super powers , brought away lots of Mujahideen in a fight of war between different factions in Afghanistan in the name of Islam who continued to fight even after Soviets left , imported a " rigid and extreme and uncomprising " verson of the great religion and imposed it on the Pakistanis , suddenly " freedom of speech " and " tolerance of other's belief " was lost and every other person who disagreed with your lot became infidel worthy of being killed ... The worst blunder in the history of the country called " The Islamic Republic of Islam " was done by your great commander of the faithful Zia ul Haq , not Musharraf ! Enlighten me , what choice was he left with when your buddies crashed a plane into a building ? :azn: What was he supposed to say to the Americans ? Who here has said that it was wise to ally with the US in 2001 ? NO ONE ! Possibly you didn't care about your countrymen , which you dont even today cheering for the people who have killed thousands of Pakistanis whilst talking of religion of peace ! Because US had the power to bomb the country to oblivion ... The Afghans dont care about themselves because they have nothing to lose , they have been fighting for the last 200 years between themselves , there's nothing in that country except drugs , war lords and extremism ! But the president did what was the only course for Pakistan ... Yes there are several version of Islam , that is why Muslims fight with Muslims around the world :azn: Would you deny that you aren't participating in another thread involving what is the correct course for offering Prayers and how suddenly some Imams were wrong ?

I am still here waiting for any link that can prove that thousands and thousands of tribals were killed by the Pakistan Army ... Dont bother if you dont have any proof , if such was the case it would have been reported somewhere ,get me that link
... I am being a devil's advocate here ... For you , Pakistan Army , I and every other person opposing this ideology of terror and barbarism is infidel , non muslim , right ? :azn: ... Care to explain why are you Muslims killing people left and right , blowing themselves up in Mosque , shrines , Cd shops ( issue a fatwa for that too in your next post :P ) , markets and literally everywhere that has resulted in killing of 35,000 men , women and children who had nothing to do with either Musharraf , the army or the faction war that your buddies fight , who are innocent then because they have no business with anything of yours right ? What Islamic jurisprudence allows to kill innocents even in the course of war ? :azn: Kid , Muslims aren't even allowed to uproot a true let alone commit the supreme evil of murdering a innocent human ! If it doesn't , then how are justifying your actions of killing innocents ( who had nothing to do with you ) as a result of propaganda and bull **** lie of the army killing tribal people in FATA ? Have any answer ? I , the infidel will wait ... We aren't crying , we are fighting the TTP as I write this post , we will not allow this country to be owned by extremist bastards who can only do what they did best in Afghanistan , taking that country back in centuries
@haviZsultan @Hyperion @Armstrong @Pukhtoon @Aeronaut come here , the brainwashed kid will be answering a very interesting question , have some fun ! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
@Secur.. excellent question! Just one punctuation edit: "I , the infidel will wait" should be "I , the infidel, will wait" :rofl:

@Secur.. excellent question! Just one punctuation edit: "I , the infidel will wait" should be "I , the infidel, will wait" :rofl:

Bon ami , the " life unworthy of life " infidel is bound to make mistakes ( which actually is present in every human endeavor :P ) , only extremists cant :D

The problem started from the 1980's , viewing the world through a kaleidoscope would be of no help to you ... Think who started this whole Afghan mess in the first place ? Zia ul Haq when he become a participant in a war between two super powers , brought away lots of Mujahideen in a fight of war between different factions in Afghanistan in the name of Islam who continued to fight even after Soviets left , imported a " rigid and extreme and uncomprising " verson of the great religion and imposed it on the Pakistanis , suddenly " freedom of speech " and " tolerance of other's belief " was lost and every other person who disagreed with your lot became infidel worthy of being killed ... The worst blunder in the history of the country called " The Islamic Republic of Islam " was done by your great commander of the faithful Zia ul Haq , not Musharraf ! Enlighten me , what choice was he left with when your buddies crashed a plane into a building ? :azn: What was he supposed to say to the Americans ? Who here has said that it was wise to ally with the US in 2001 ? NO ONE ! Possibly you didn't care about your countrymen , which you dont even today cheering for the people who have killed thousands of Pakistanis whilst talking of religion of peace ! Because US had the power to bomb the country to oblivion ... The Afghans dont care about themselves because they have nothing to lose , they have been fighting for the last 200 years between themselves , there's nothing in that country except drugs , war lords and extremism ! But the president did what was the only course for Pakistan ... Yes there are several version of Islam , that is why Muslims fight with Muslims around the world :azn: Would you deny that you aren't participating in another thread involving what is the correct course for offering Prayers and how suddenly some Imams were wrong ?

I am still here waiting for any link that can prove that thousands and thousands of tribals were killed by the Pakistan Army ... Dont bother if you dont have any proof , if such was the case it would have been reported somewhere ,get me that link
... I am being a devil's advocate here ... For you , Pakistan Army , I and every other person opposing this ideology of terror and barbarism is infidel , non muslim , right ? :azn: ... Care to explain why are you Muslims killing people left and right , blowing themselves up in Mosque , shrines , Cd shops ( issue a fatwa for that too in your next post :P ) , markets and literally everywhere that has resulted in killing of 35,000 men , women and children who had nothing to do with either Musharraf , the army or the faction war that your buddies fight , who are innocent then because they have no business with anything of yours right ? What Islamic jurisprudence allows to kill innocents even in the course of war ? :azn: Kid , Muslims aren't even allowed to uproot a true let alone commit the supreme evil of murdering a innocent human ! If it doesn't , then how are justifying your actions of killing innocents ( who had nothing to do with you ) as a result of propaganda and bull **** lie of the army killing tribal people in FATA ? Have any answer ? I , the infidel will wait ... We aren't crying , we are fighting the TTP as I write this post , we will not allow this country to be owned by extremist bastards who can only do what they did best in Afghanistan , taking that country back in centuries
@haviZsultan @Hyperion @Armstrong @Pukhtoon @Aeronaut come here , the brainwashed kid will be answering a very interesting question , have some fun ! :D
Sir I will reply you the other thread too and problems started after 2001 when we became slaves of USA and killed our own peopel in Tribal areas and than our own people started war against us becuse we bombed them and killed them for 4 years to because we wanted to arrest and or kill some 50 Al Qaeda leaders and to do that we killed thousadns of our own

Sir I will reply you the other thread too and problems started after 2001 when we became slaves of USA and killed our own peopel in Tribal areas and than our own people started war against us becuse we bombed them and killed them for 4 years to because we wanted to arrest and or kill some 50 Al Qaeda leaders and to do that we killed thousadns of our own

I rest my case , kid :D I can barely differentiate your one post from the other because you post the same thing all the time ... Am I talking to a auto-bot then , in this scenario a decepticon ?

I will wait for your answer to my question , still ... Even though you haven't posted any proof as at 7:36 PST 1/15/2013 :rofl: Ask me for any Taliban ( your best buddies ) killing people and I am sure I can overload this server , initiating a DDoS ...

I rest my case , kid :D I can barely differentiate your one post from the other because you post the same thing all the time ... Am I talking to a auto-bot then , in this scenario a decepticon ?
It is not a deception Sir it is the fact you killed your own people and started this war on American orders and that is the reason now Army want to talk to TTP so they can get rid of this never ending war because if USA has failed in defeating them our Army knows they don't have any chance of defeating them so they want to talk to these guys and get rid of these war so they can focus on India and other main enemies and you will see the open talks really very soon and that will be the biggest slap on the face of liberal jerks

Back
Top Bottom