What's new

TTP will not attack Pakistan Army

First tell me, do you like peace and quiet, or are more into fast paced life? Secondly, what's your focus: engineering, medicine, management???

Material Engineer I am , mate ... I like a fast paced life full of every single thing Turkey has to offer , if you know what I mean :D ...

You too? Me three! :woot:

LOL, I know what you mean. Try ODTÜ, it doesn't get better than this! :D

Material Engineer I am , mate ... I like a fast paced life full of every single Turkey has to offer , if you know what I mean :D ...

Yara me too a metallurgical engineer, that's what I was trying to say! :D

Regarding cost of studies, it doesn't get any cheaper and the quality doesn't get any better than this! :) (It's as good as Penn State)

:lol:

Of course you do ! :D I am sure you are referring me to the best ... How much credit should I bring with me ?

Yara me too a metallurgical engineer, that's what I was trying to say! :D

Regarding cost of studies, it doesn't get any cheaper and the quality doesn't get any better than this! :) (It's as good as Penn State)

Well how did I miss that ? :what: Great bro ! Do you work for some company or you have some business of your own ? :D Let me know the next time you come out of Jinnah Terminal ...

Now you missed on that part , I am not referring to the cost of studies , that is no problem , merely to the amount shown to authorities whilst obtaining a Visa ! :P Do students work while studying like in Australia ?

Nahin yara, my head is wired in a weird way, never wanted to work for anyone. From day one, I started working for myself, I'm in real estate development / sales, global trade, private banking and programing (last one is my hobby).

No you don't need to show anytihng to obtain visa, why would you? I never had to! :blink:

Australian studies are a peace of cake. If you are planning to study at ODTU in Turkey, trust me you are going to need every second that you can spare, besides it's ridiculously cheap to study in Turkey. I'd recommend that you don't work while studying, and spend most of your time in real research work!

Well how did I miss that ? :what: Great bro ! Do you work for some company or you have some business of your own ? :D Let me know the next time you come out of Jinnah Terminal ...

Now you missed on that part , I am not referring to the cost of studies , that is no problem , merely to the amount shown to authorities whilst obtaining a Visa ! :P Do students work while studying like in Australia ?

Nahin yara, my head is wired in a weird way, never wanted to work for anyone. From day one, I started working for myself, I'm in real estate development / sales, global trade, private banking and programing (last one is my hobby).

No you don't need to show anytihng to obtain visa, why would you? I never had to! :blink:

Australian studies are a peace of cake. If you are planning to study at ODTU in Turkey, trust me you are going to need every second that you can spare, besides it's ridiculously cheap to study in Turkey. I'd recommend that you don't work while studying, and spend most of your time in real research work!

Usually these are people with strong resolve who do not like to take orders from anyone and work on their own ... Wow , you have so many interests that is really great , I only like to study medical sciences besides material engineering , psychology interests me most ...

Well , you need to show some credit in your bank accounts or anything for Australia so I thought so there would be something ... Do they have liberal visa policies for Pakistan somehow ?

Yeah , looking at the fees , I do not think I will even need to work :what: Its really cheap , more than I expected ! Doing research work would be really beneficial because of the nature of my field and after completing masters I have to return to Pakistan after some time and a masters with advanced research from Turkey will really be worth something in my resume or C.V. ...

And what will you talk about....we beg you please accept our constitution.... These people dont accept our constitution ......but again neither does the army....you are right there is going to be talks between army and TTP. but not between Pakistan and TTP.

BTW if you want to namecall me i'd preffer CIA/RAW/Mossad's infidel jerk. Thanks.
Sir we should have a discussion on it with them and bring in most authentic Ulemas and bring our constitution in front and Ulema should point unislamic points in our constitution and also those demands of Taliban which are not according to Islam and than implement Islam completely only than this war will end or other wise this war will continue for next 1000 years

TTP working with uygur separatist together.
last year Ministry of Public Security of china public the name of 6 leader of uygur separatist/
all hiding and trained in "one south asia country"
officially we dont name the name of this country.

but we know which country is this "one south asia country".

?????6????? ?????????_??_???

never have mercy with TTP. It will damage our friendship.

TTP working with uygur separatist together.
last year Ministry of Public Security of china public the name of 6 leader of uygur separatist/
all hiding and trained in "one south asia country"
officially we dont name the name of this country.

but we know which country is this "one south asia country".

?????6????? ?????????_??_???

never have mercy with TTP. It will damage our friendship.

Do you know what China does to Muslims over there?

generally we chinese are little hypocritic. that is also one reason that why we don't name the country name directly. and we care about our friendship.
but we don't sympathize terrorist. if they come back to china we will eliminate them

Sir we should have a discussion on it with them and bring in most authentic Ulemas and bring our constitution in front and Ulema should point unislamic points in our constitution and also those demands of Taliban which are not according to Islam and than implement Islam completely only than this war will end or other wise this war will continue for next 1000 years

You cannot implement islam...its faith ...you cannot implement it.you can accept it but cannot force others to do it...any law to implement faith will fail...just like article 62, 63 where one need to be a good muslim can never be implemented because who will measure a good muslim.... Taliban dont even accept imam of kabaa and you think they'll accept our mufti..lol.....constitution must protect all religion which is not possible if its based on one religion..... human rights of all must be protected in constitution....

Cut the snakes head off, its hurt and wounded and is only buying time to regroup and re-arm.

No to peace with ttp, i just wish the government used the media tool to expose these people to a point that all residents of fata would rise against the ttp and the afghan scum.

Yep they give them jobs and education, however China should give them religious freedom and the Muslims should in return show loyalty to China and should unite under the banner of one China.

You cannot implement islam...its faith ...you cannot implement it.you can accept it but cannot force others to do it...any law to implement faith will fail...just like article 62, 63 where one need to be a good muslim can never be implemented because who will measure a good muslim.... Taliban dont even accept imam of kabaa and you think they'll accept our mufti..lol.....constitution must protect all religion which is not possible if its based on one religion..... human rights of all must be protected in constitution....
Sorry Sir either you don't know about Islam or you are doing something else Sir Islam is not a faith faith is one part of Islam Islam is a complete system it has laws for everything including how to run government how to run economy and what and in which things we have to do trade and what social lives we can have and everything else too Sir which is duty of Governments to implement according to Quran and Sunnah Sir and even I don't accept Imam of Kaba the man can't speak without orders from Abdullah their king and do you want to me to accept him GOOD JOKE

Sorry Sir either you don't know about Islam or you are doing something else Sir Islam is not a faith faith is one part of Islam Islam is a complete system it has laws for everything including how to run government how to run economy and what and in which things we have to do trade and what social lives we can have and everything else too Sir which is duty of Governments to implement according to Quran and Sunnah Sir and even I don't accept Imam of Kaba the man can't speak without orders from Abdullah their king and do you want to me to accept him GOOD JOKE

This is why we cant implement Islam on a state.... You dont accept mine, I dont accept yours, third person dont accept both of us and brings his own....and the fight continues..... Ever wonder why the modern world is ruled by secular states... secularism doesn't mean you cannot practice your religion.... Just dont force it on everyone.... religion is between you and god....

Back
Top Bottom