What's new

TTP will not attack Pakistan Army

This is why we cant implement Islam on a state.... You dont accept mine, I dont accept yours, third person dont accept both of us and brings his own....and the fight continues..... Ever wonder why the modern world is ruled by secular states... secularism doesn't mean you cannot practice your religion.... Just dont force it on everyone.... religion is between you and god....
Sir Islam is Islam and Muslims we have to accept Islam and as Islam is sent by ALLAH that is why we have to accept it because no one is smarter than ALLAH and Islam is not only between you and ALLAH it is a system which has to be implemented by people and it includes economy crimes government social life trade and everything else Sir first read Islam before talking about it

Sir Islam is Islam and Muslims we have to accept Islam and as Islam is sent by ALLAH that is why we have to accept it because no one is smarter than ALLAH and Islam is not only between you and ALLAH it is a system which has to be implemented by people and it includes economy crimes government social life trade and everything else Sir first read Islam before talking about it

This Islamic system can not be implemented in pakistan. Zia Ul Haq implemented it what happened afterwards? Don't talk rubbish when facts on ground tell the story of something else.

Allah system can only be implemented if there is no Interest based economy in world. While Pakistan has to trade with other countries where there is no islamic system, So after implementing islamic system, Pakistan economy will collapse. No Islamic social system can be implemented, because it will be exploited. And Instead of telling us to Read islam, Go and and make muslims of All sects to agree on common interpretation of Islam. There are thousands of interpretation!

Turkey is an islamic country by nature yet Their secular government has led them to be the most stable economy. Now It's not dependent upon Islamic system to flourish, It's dependent upon your leaders how they will make their stable.

This Islamic system can not be implemented in pakistan. Zia Ul Haq implemented it what happened afterwards? Don't talk rubbish when facts on ground tell the story of something else.

Allah system can only be implemented if there is no Interest based economy in world. While Pakistan has to trade with other countries where there is no islamic system, So after implementing islamic system, Pakistan economy will collapse. No Islamic social system can be implemented, because it will be exploited. And Instead of telling us to Read islam, Go and and make muslims of All sects to agree on common interpretation of Islam. There are thousands of interpretation!

Turkey is an islamic country by nature yet Their secular government has led them to be the most stable economy. Now It's not dependent upon Islamic system to flourish, It's dependent upon your leaders how they will make their stable.
Sir only Islamic system can be implemented in Pakistan and Zia never implemented Islam he even didn't implemented 5 % of it Sir and if governments will not implement than people will rise up and do it because that is compulsory on Muslims but not on traitors and hypocrites and system of ALLAH ends interest based economy Sir and it will do it

Sir only Islamic system can be implemented in Pakistan and Zia never implemented Islam he even didn't implemented 5 % of it Sir and if governments will not implement than people will rise up and do it because that is compulsory on Muslims but not on traitors and hypocrites and system of ALLAH ends interest based economy Sir and it will do it

One sided rants. We live in a world where Non Muslims Dominate economy. And no one can finish the interest based economy.Talk with facts not rants.People Like turkey model and wants that to be implemented in Pakistan.

One sided rants. We live in a world where Non Muslims Dominate economy. And no one can finish the interest based economy.Talk with facts not rants.People Like turkey model and wants that to be implemented in Pakistan.
Mr when Islam came it was the same case Sir but Islam has a very strong system it took out other kufr systems that has been the case every time and Turkey will soon become more Islamic and we have follow Islamic model not turkish model Sir

Mr when Islam came it was the same case Sir but Islam has a very strong system it took out other kufr systems that has been the case every time and Turkey will soon become more Islamic and we have follow Islamic model not turkish model Sir

Okay, Mr Zarvan being the official spokesman for TTP after Ahsanullah Ahsan went into hiding since a reward was announced over his head. Why don't you tell us that only a day after saying that they would not attack Pakistan army in North Waziristan an IED destroyed a truck and how many, 17 of our jawans? The Uzbeks who attacked them are very closely aligned with the TTP.

Hakimullah Maseed is one smart guy. I talked to a Maseed from the FATA research center. I was surprised when he called Hakimullah the biggest traitor to Pakistan ever found and claimed he was running on someone's funding. Wahabis and Islamists have historically been tools of the west. At least the turks managed to deal with the mullahs.

From the days of Abdul Wahab right up till today. US was the primary supporter of the so called Jihad in Afghanistan and now it dares to look down at us. With you guys I doubt we will ever be able to undo the damage they have done.

To me Islamic model means that no legislation should contradict Islamic values and state should be a welfare state. Hell with Saudi, Iranian or Turkish models. We only need to implement Islam on ourselves as individuals, as we believe and no hatred for fellow Muslims with slightly different interpretation or fellow non Muslims.

Zarvaan Sahab, Please Don't twist the facts. At least talk honestly when discussing with your fellow muslim. Through the conquests and Battles, Islam spread and became the dominating factor. That's how they were able to eradicate the kufar system and implemented the Islamic system all over the world.

Now when Kufr is again dominating the world and we have to deal with them according to their own terms and conditions than how the hell from a weak position we can deal them with our own terms and conditions. by implementing interest free economy and all the Islamic social and welfare systems.?

Please once again, instead of propagating same rants again and again, do consider what is situation on ground and weather it is easy to implement Islam.

You just said you dont accept imam of kabaa.... This is the problem...there are so many version...how can you say your's right and mine not.... you are not accepting Islam as interpretted by Imam of kabaa or anyone else... and you expect us to follow your version and that by force.... Islam implemented as a system failed with shahadat of Imam hussain.... with the greed of society and lust of power in this world Islamic system was not able to save Imam Hussain.... how is it oging to save me?

You just said you dont accept imam of kabaa.... This is the problem...there are so many version...how can you say your's right and mine not.... you are not accepting Islam as interpretted by Imam of kabaa or anyone else... and you expect us to follow your version and that by force.... Islam implemented as a system failed with shahadat of Imam hussain.... with the greed of society and lust of power in this world Islamic system was not able to save Imam Hussain.... how is it oging to save me?

Neither Islamic system was able to save Hazrat Usman and Hazrat Ali R.A. Infact, Mutiny against Hazrat Usman and Hazrat R.A occurred during Islamic reign of governance.

Zarvaan Sahab, Please Don't twist the facts. At least talk honestly when discussing with your fellow muslim. Through the conquests and Battles, Islam spread and became the dominating factor. That's how they were able to eradicate the kufar system and implemented the Islamic system all over the world.

Now when Kufr is again dominating the world and we have to deal with them according to their own terms and conditions than how the hell from a weak position we can deal them with our own terms and conditions. by implementing interest free economy and all the Islamic social and welfare systems.?

Please once again, instead of propagating same rants again and again, do consider what is situation on ground and weather it is easy to implement Islam.
Sir I am talking about implement Islam in Muslim countries if we have to bring bloody revoultion we will have to do other wise ALLAH has called those who don't do this kafris so it is duty of every Muslims to stand and fight for Islamic system if you want to betray Islam and Muslims your choise but I will and many many others like me are ready to fight and finish this system of kufr

Neither Islamic system was able to save Hazrat Usman and Hazrat Ali R.A. Infact, Mutiny against Hazrat Usman and Hazrat R.A occurred during Islamic reign of governance.
Munity can happen any where don't give bullshit excuses and funny crap talks of kufr forces

Which Islam are you talking about, I think Allah revealed His holy books to His mighty prophets and they spread those to mankind. I also believe that all prophets spread one devine religion ie Islam, with different set of rules. In same continuation Holy Quran was revealed on Prophet Muhammad with final set of rules of same religion. Rules are mentioned in books but implementation has been left over to messengers peace be upon them. Unfortunately we Muslims made explanations by different people who came after two two hundred years as religion and turned into hanafis, shafis, humbalis and malakis. we did not stop here, we again made school of thoughts at madaris of deoband and breli as religions. So which Islam are you talking about.
Lets align ourselves with set of rules as mentioned in Holy Book and nothing should be against those. Read that book yourself and don't go by Mullahs.

Which Islam are you talking about, I think Allah revealed His holy books to His mighty prophets and they spread those to mankind. I also believe that all prophets spread one devine religion ie Islam, with different set of rules. In same continuation Holy Quran was revealed on Prophet Muhammad with final set of rules of same religion. Rules are mentioned in books but implementation has been left over to messengers peace be upon them. Unfortunately we Muslims made explanations by different people who came after two two hundred years as religion and turned into hanafis, shafis, humbalis and malakis. we did not stop here, we again made school of thoughts at madaris of deoband and breli as religions. So which Islam are you talking about.
Lets align ourselves with set of rules as mentioned in Holy Book and nothing should be against those. Read that book yourself and don't go by Mullahs.

Sir Islam is Islam and Sir the things you have said are same **** which is said by kufr and their few touts in Muslim world Mr I read the books myself that is why I said Islam have to be implemented and their is not much difference in any of the school of thoughts more than 90 % things are same Sir So we have to implement Quran and Hadees other wise people will rise up and do it on their own

Why is Pakistan negotiating with a bunch of terrorists?

These people need to lay down their weapons, accept Pakistani constitution and be tried for their crimes of terrorism that they conducted against the Pakistani state.

Okay, Mr Zarvan being the official spokesman for TTP after Ahsanullah Ahsan went into hiding since a reward was announced over his head. Why don't you tell us that only a day after saying that they would not attack Pakistan army in North Waziristan an IED destroyed a truck and how many, 17 of our jawans? The Uzbeks who attacked them are very closely aligned with the TTP.

Hakimullah Maseed is one smart guy. I talked to a Maseed from the FATA research center. I was surprised when he called Hakimullah the biggest traitor to Pakistan ever found and claimed he was running on someone's funding. Wahabis and Islamists have historically been tools of the west. At least the turks managed to deal with the mullahs.

From the days of Abdul Wahab right up till today. US was the primary supporter of the so called Jihad in Afghanistan and now it dares to look down at us. With you guys I doubt we will ever be able to undo the damage they have done.
Sir we are proud Muslims unlike puppets and touts of kufr we stand with Islam and will fight for until its system is established in the whole world because we don't feel embarrassed on the great system of Islam unlike some born pathetic slaves of west ***** of society

Back
Top Bottom