What's new

TTP will not attack Pakistan Army

@Hyperion

Would that question of mine pose some sort of " Kobayashi Maru " scenario for an extremist ? :rofl:

Makes the Vulcan Salute !

Last edited by a moderator:
they will just kill hazara people, Kids, Politician, etc.....

@ Thread starter ITS NOT A GOOD NEWS... THESE PEOPLE NEED TO BE ELEMINATED ...... THEY ARE CONCENTRATING THEIR ATTACK ON NATO BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN THAT THEY WILL NOT ATTACK PAKISTAN OR ITS PEOPLE IN FUTURE. ALSO NATO AND USA ARE OUR ALLIES, THIS NEWS JUST PROVE THE FACT THAT OUR LAND IS BEING USED FOR CROSS BORDER TERRORISM, HOW IS THAT A GOOOD NEWS??????????????

Not unless they have seen the latest prequel to the franchise! :D

Are you comparing @Zarvan to Captain James T. Kirk? :rofl:

@Hyperion

Would that question of mine pose some sort of " Kobayashi Maru " scenario for an extremist ? :rofl:

Makes the Vulcan Salute !

It is not a deception Sir it is the fact you killed your own people and started this war on American orders and that is the reason now Army want to talk to TTP so they can get rid of this never ending war because if USA has failed in defeating them our Army knows they don't have any chance of defeating them so they want to talk to these guys and get rid of these war so they can focus on India and other main enemies and you will see the open talks really very soon and that will be the biggest slap on the face of liberal jerks

And what will you talk about....we beg you please accept our constitution.... These people dont accept our constitution ......but again neither does the army....you are right there is going to be talks between army and TTP. but not between Pakistan and TTP.

BTW if you want to namecall me i'd preffer CIA/RAW/Mossad's infidel jerk. Thanks.

Not unless they have seen the latest prequel to the franchise! :D

Are you comparing @Zarvan to Captain James T. Kirk? :rofl:

Even that wouldn't do , I think :P That requires extensively redefining the whole problem :D Simply not possible in the current scenario ...

Have some shame man ! How dare you even say that ? :angry: Next time you post the captain's name , use the HH prefix before it !

BTW if you want to namecall me i'd preffer CIA/RAW/Mossad's infidel jerk. Thanks.

I personally prefer " infidel " for myself ... Because I know the matters of faith lie not with the people on earth ...

@Secur, Lala, the latest installment of raw-awesomeness will be released by 3rd of 4th quarter. I plan to catch the first show, wherever it is. :D

Bon ami , the " life unworthy of life " infidel is bound to make mistakes ( which actually is present in every human endeavor :P ) , only extremists cant :D

Yaar tu wapas aa gaya! 50 page karne wala hai tho pehle he bolna. Will get popcorn :P

Yaar tu wapas aa gaya! 50 page karne wala hai tho pehle he bolna. Will get popcorn :P

When did I ever leave ? :what: ... 50 page ? :lol: Am I missing something here ?

@Secur, Lala, the latest installment of raw-awesomeness will be released by 3rd of 4th quarter. I plan to catch the first show, wherever it is. :D

You wait for me in Nicosia :D ... BTW @secure is a banned member ... :P

Whenever mate! Btw, after the US, it's always out first in the UK. :D

I may come there for higher studies :P ... How is the perception of Pakistanis ? ... Yeah , when does the turn of Japan comes in ? At the moment I am dying for " Skyfall " 720p rip ...

I may come there for higher studies :P ... How is the perception of Pakistanis ? ... Yeah , when does the turn of Japan comes in ? At the moment I am dying for " Skyfall " 720p rip ...

In Turkey it's pretty good. Rest of the places, what do you reckon? :blink:

In Turkey it's pretty good. Rest of the places, what do you reckon? :blink:

Istanbul , Izmir , Ankara , Adana are some of the cities that come to my mind at the moment ... What university would you recommend ?

First tell me, do you like peace and quiet, or are more into fast paced life? Secondly, what's your focus: engineering, medicine, management???

Istanbul , Izmir , Ankara , Adana are some of the cities that come to my mind at the moment ... What university would you recommend ?

Back
Top Bottom