What's new

TTP will not attack Pakistan Army

I had just told @Leader (on another thread) that I wanted to discuss something on TTP.
And I picked up a thread that appeared on similar thread.
Thats it. :)

But is bumping up old threads against the forum policies??

2 Push Ups nahin lagtiiin aur Military Topcis ke bareiii mein baat karteiiin hain aap ! :whistle:

I know this for a fact, we have planned each and every thing regarding how to capture & dominate North Waziristan. we have survived this far, 500 suicides wont damage us anyway.. it will be interesting to see on hows side USA govt would be, and hows side CIA would be and on hows side some segment of the Army would be.
I didnt understand that line....I thought CIA was still under the US govt only.:)
8-) Why are you laughing???
Could we take this disussion to a more apt thread.
2 Push Ups nahin lagtiiin aur Military Topcis ke bareiii mein baat karteiiin hain aap ! :whistle:
ohhh please I dont want to look like Serena Williams.I am happy without the push ups.8-)

Last edited:
Then all the old threads that appear in the bar which appears below the "post reply" tab should be closed.
Or a mod could just merge this part of the conversation with a more relevant thread.

Last edited:
I didnt understand that line....I thought CIA was still under the US govt only.:)

8-) Why are you laughing???
Could we take this disussion to a more apt thread.

ohhh please I dont want to look like Serena Williams.I am happy without the push ups.8-)

In books yes, but CIA operates independently.. US officials will tell you another thing, and you will caught CIA doing another.. they have played double games with us on many occasions and US officials have denied knowing..

was just laughing how I didnt notice it was a year old thread. I think even if it was 5 years old, people would have been discussing the same...

In books yes, but CIA operates independently.. US officials will tell you another thing, and you will caught CIA doing another.. they have played double games with us on many occasions and US officials have denied knowing..

Ohh but isnt US always caught with its hand in the cookie jar.
We all know who was behind the Arab Spring...the Ukrainian revolt..so on and on.
So which side is CIA really on?

PS:
Could you take this conversation to a more apt thread??? :undecided:

Ohh but isnt US always caught with its hand in the cookie jar.
We all know who was behind the Arab Spring...the Ukrainian revolt..so on and on.
So which side is CIA really on?

PS:
Could you take this conversation to a more apt thread??? :undecided:

this thread is fair enough to discuss.

USA did change its policy towards middle east from maintaining status quo to the policy of destabilize middle east. they only provide fuel to catalysts that already existed. only Saudi Arabia has managed well to get away..

this thread is fair enough to discuss.

USA did change its policy towards middle east from maintaining status quo to the policy of destabilize middle east. they only provide fuel to catalysts that already existed. only Saudi Arabia has managed well to get away..

You didnt answer the last part :)
Which side is CIA on??

You didnt answer the last part :)
Which side is CIA on??

they on their own country side. we can say a parallel govt in USA for dirty work to supplement official foreign policy of USA.

Back
Top Bottom