What's new

TTP will not attack Pakistan Army

After years of madrassah education - a covert means of imperialistic brainwashing you are clearly suffering from self-esteem, obsessive compulsion & scrupulosity disorders. The place we know as Arabia today has never produced a single scholar, scientist or a civilization in human history. In contrast Pakistan is sitting on top of 5000 years of rich heritage and one of the earliest developments in modern living yet we choose to ignore and destroy it with our own hands in the name of religion. This self-destructive preaching is a reason why Islamisation became closely linked with Arabization - once people destroyed their heritage they had nothing left to stand on. Nothing can demonstrate the truth further than the fact that 1400 years of Islam did not turn Arabia into a cradle of civilization or anything close.
This shows again how big stutdent of Abu Juhal you are Sir wow great job I have never been to Madrassa Sir and I have studied scinece and many of those who are studying science have huge big beards and are strick Islamists to and who talked of Arabs of today today arabs many of them are involved in all kind of shits dancing music and other immoral and haram activities but now at least Saudi Araba is investing in Universitites and Industries and if they continue to to go on this path they will progress a lot sir but Abu Juhal students are to obsessed with their master USA always ready to eat their **** up and talk their ****** language

Imo all mudasrahs should be turned into civilized official schools keeping the islamic studies there, but giving modern education and monitoring authority to check these units because mullahs often feed love for taliban type jihad in young minds and hold positive image of them which is unacceptable , this will be passive ability to reduce taliban influence on this sector of community

the problem is enemy of islam are very clever, they induce us to act in the way they want and latter show us as evil and then that's the reason they need to kill us proving us barbarians, in fact this policy of theirs work effectively, mullah community help them as catalyst to there evil plans, mullah community being very emotional and far from rational thinking of islamic teachings still living on the past glories, still think muslim are still standing there, but they are blind and blind others too. People need to realize and switch up their game as enemy is playing on the next level and you are still stuck in arrows swords time period. there is dire need to change approach.
Sir Madrassas specilize in Islamic studies just like engeering college in engineering and medicine college in medicine and you should condem some one if you can prove them wrong according to Quran and Sunnah other wise muslims give a dam about some personal bullshit

This shows again how big stutdent of Abu Juhal you are Sir wow great job I have never been to Madrassa Sir and I have studied scinece and many of those who are studying science have huge big beards and are strick Islamists to and who talked of Arabs of today today arabs many of them are involved in all kind of shits dancing music and other immoral and haram activities but now at least Saudi Araba is investing in Universitites and Industries and if they continue to to go on this path they will progress a lot sir but Abu Juhal students are to obsessed with their master USA always ready to eat their **** up and talk their ****** language

Sir Madrassas specilize in Islamic studies just like engeering college in engineering and medicine college in medicine and you should condem some one if you can prove them wrong according to Quran and Sunnah other wise muslims give a dam about some personal bullshit

yes they are but teachers there teaching wrong approach to things, Islam is adaptable until here after they are making it rigid body, Islam used to be influential spirit but because such people our own people putting up resistance and who is suffering after all is Islam image. Islamic teaching are correct no doubt but teachers aren't they need to check to avoid there personal agendas on mass public which still thinks them as credible but they losing this position aswell with introduction self awareness about things and Islamic teachings, I might not generalize them all as people with wrong path of approach there are many sane ones too Like Mullana tariq jameel etc .. you never see them indulging in politics and waging war on west because of personal agenda

yes they are but teachers there teaching wrong approach to things, Islam is adaptable until here after they are making it rigid body, Islam used to be influential spirit but because such people our own people putting up resistance and who is suffering after all is Islam image. Islamic teaching are correct no doubt but teachers aren't they need to check to avoid there personal agendas on mass public which still thinks them as credible but they losing this position aswell with introduction self awareness about things and Islamic teachings, I might not generalize them all as people with wrong path of approach there are many sane ones too Like Mullana tariq jameel etc .. you never see them indulging in politics and waging war on west because of personal agenda
Sir first those things which are clear in Quran and Sunnah can't be changed or talked about Sir and Islam is the fastest growing religion Sir and ALLAH says in the Quran kafirs will be never happy from you so stop thinking abot image thing its crap and talk of those who are always busy in making kafirs happy and by I like Tariq Jameel but getting involved in politics is must because Islam is a system which has laws for everything government social life trade economy and crime and each and every thing Sir and those have to be implemented and for that Ulema have to get involved in politics Sir and waging war against those who attack Muslims and Islam is also compulsory Sir

Sir first those things which are clear in Quran and Sunnah can't be changed or talked about Sir and Islam is the fastest growing religion Sir and ALLAH says in the Quran kafirs will be never happy from you so stop thinking abot image thing its crap and talk of those who are always busy in making kafirs happy and by I like Tariq Jameel but getting involved in politics is must because Islam is a system which has laws for everything government social life trade economy and crime and each and every thing Sir and those have to be implemented and for that Ulema have to get involved in politics Sir and waging war against those who attack Muslims and Islam is also compulsory Sir

One can make pigs fly by killing critical thinking - this applies to most of the Muslim society these days!
You are calling me a follower of Abo Jahal while senselessly arguing without evidence - speaks volumes about who is the jahil here!

Islam is not just for you and your belongings, it for entire mankind, don't be selfish let them join you in heaven let islam be adaptable religion for them too, I rest my case.

Islam is not just for you and your belongings, it for entire mankind, don't be selfish let them join you in heaven let islam be adaptable religion for them too, I rest my case.

If is for the entire mankind, but it is our belief that who ever didn't enter islam will not enter heavens. The chacha of the Holy Prophet was a good man in every worldly aspect. He even helped the prophet and sacrificed for him many times. But since he did not accept islam and refused to say the Kalima, the prophet (pbuh) said (with a heavy heart ofcourse) that even abu talib will not enter paradise.
I rest my case

If is for the entire mankind, but it is our belief that who ever didn't enter islam will not enter heavens. The chacha of the Holy Prophet was a good man in every worldly aspect. He even helped the prophet and sacrificed for him many times. But since he did not accept islam and refused to say the Kalima, the prophet (pbuh) said (with a heavy heart ofcourse) that even abu talib will not enter paradise.
I rest my case

So the 2/3rd of the world is living their life for waste and anyone who was not born in the last 1400 years is also going to hell. These kind of preaching paint a grim image of religion. A song released in USA is on every kid's tongue the very next day but its been 14 centuries and a large majority of people in the world are still non-Muslims. Speak about success and failure! May be we should drill down and start exploring some basic facts of life!

So the 2/3rd of the world is living their life for waste and anyone who was not born in the last 1400 years is also going to hell. These kind of preaching paint a grim image of religion. A song released in USA is on every kid's tongue the very next day but its been 14 centuries and a large majority of people in the world are still non-Muslims. Speak about success and failure! May be we should drill down and start exploring some basic facts of life!

That's why I say there is dire need to change approach the way we represent Islam, keep it according to it's true ideology keep it adaptable for 21st century keep it adaptable for human kind after all it's religion for mankind, Taliban type jihad and radical mullah type approach wont bring any good but only deaths, failures and shame, as for who will go to hell or haven this right is with Allah Almighty, we mere can identify on teachings from sunnah and Quran but we are not the judges and will never be.

One can make pigs fly by killing critical thinking - this applies to most of the Muslim society these days!
You are calling me a follower of Abo Jahal while senselessly arguing without evidence - speaks volumes about who is the jahil here!
Sir evidence are the statement and posts you wrote above here are enough show you ignorance and denial of facts and talk full of ****

Where do you get your knowledge from?
Islam has been here since Hazrat Adam. If success or failure is kinda individual. You have to go to your grave and I to mine. You'll give your "hisaab" not mine etc. If the majority doesnt wanna believe its their loss.
Besides, if the Majority of the people believe no one has been to the moon, will that mean people who have really been to the moon are failures cause majority doesn't believe in them? ?? Lols. Funny

That's why I say there is dire need to change approach the way we represent Islam, keep it according to it's true ideology keep it adaptable for 21st century keep it adaptable for human kind after all it's religion for mankind, Taliban type jihad and radical mullah type approach wont bring any good but only deaths, failures and shame, as for who will go to hell or haven this right is with Allah Almighty, we mere can identify on teachings from sunnah and Quran but we are not the judges and will never be.
Sir Jihad is part of Islam and it will done when ever Muslims are attacked or Islam is attacked or they plan to attack us and Muslims know so offensive war is also allowed Sir and Sir Quran and Sunnah is clear Sir on what is right and what is wrong and through that we can judge too

First each and every post shows How big Abu Juhal you are first of all Islam was their from day one Sir HAZRAT ADAM brought Islam and was the first PROPHET OF ALLAH and ISLAM and HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW was the last and those who were not told Islam will be tested on Tawheed only because that is fitrah of human basic nature and evils are accepted by people easily but to accept truth and leave all the evils needs gutts and ALLAH never said majority will accept truth Sir first study Islam before proofing your self the biggest student of Abu Juhals and other corrupt stupid morons :hitwall::tdown:

@Leader
I read this yesterday
Pakistan Taliban Has 500 Suicide Bombers, Cleric Says - Bloomberg
These guys are forcing the government to make a faustian bargain.

I know this for a fact, we have planned each and every thing regarding how to capture & dominate North Waziristan. we have survived this far, 500 suicides wont damage us anyway.. it will be interesting to see on whos side USA govt would be, and whos side CIA would be and on whos side some segment of the Army would be.

:what: you replied to a year old thread

I had just told @Leader (on another thread) that I wanted to discuss something on TTP.
And I picked up a thread that appeared on similar thread.
Thats it. :)

But is bumping up old threads against the forum policies??

Back
Top Bottom