What's new

TTP will not attack Pakistan Army

I have inside knowledge from military sources. The attack did occur. The TTP outsourced it to the Uzbeks who along with LEJ, Jundullah and many other terrorist organizations work in conjunction to murder their opponents and spread terror. The area they passed through was a stronghold of militants. They did not share however the location to the media. I think it might be because it weakens their case of not going to North Waziristan for an operation that is why. But there are strongholds of TTP too in North Waziristan's various locations. However South Waziristan's Maseed areas and to an extent most Bhittani areas too (Asmatullah Shaheen is a Bhittani of TTP-he has helped ttp set up camp despite the 2 tribes being rivals-actually scratch that maseeds are rivals with burki's and wazir's too so no one left) are fully under control of TTP.

Do not be a denialist like those Indians I was talking to yesterday and before then. You think alike, like them Zarvan. Its not going to do any good. They defend RSS and other terrorist groups from whatever you say and you do the same thing with LEJ and TTP

Sir their were no attacks before 2003 the sectarian attackers and group were sitting in Lahore Jehlum Multan and Karachi and becase of army operation they are now strong in tribal areas and first when they used to attack our areas we used to call tribal area heads and they used hand them over now all tribals have joined militants and are busy in hunting our soldiers becase of disasters of Musharraf and Army

These 40 reason are enough to explain why Arabs have remained backward with no accomplishments, history, heritage, women rights and moreover exporting their backwardism to Pakistan and Afghanistan.

Many of these so called Hadeeth are basically "I head such and such" or "I think such and such"..not really an authentic way to prove a statement!

Music is one of those little pleasures of life which helps keep people sanity bound. To outlaw it is like stripping the society of entertainment - no wonder they will be running hungry after each other blood. Beside banning the music has not proven to leap any great accomplishments so far!

If the bell is an instrument of shaitan then what do u ring at the school? and what do you install on your door?? A whistle?

Take off all the bells from the camels - well one should be ringing alarms of their presence to their enemies and what better way is there to explain it to some science and sanity deprived Bedouins? Beside who put bells on camels taken to fight a way ? Only stupid people do!

Many of these will not stand a scientific chance to be validated and some are outright hilarious and speak of Bedouin logic! Nonsense and stupidity when taught to tender minds at young age leads to permanent destruction of societies! There is actually a name for such syndrome. The burden of excessive moral guilt, right black and white principles, self righteousness and repetitive behavior have given rise to rampant scrupulosity syndrome in the Muslim world creating an endless cannon fodder for terrorist factories!
Sir these are the actions and words of HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW some told by him and some told by his great companions and you words have explained your reality thanks for telling what you are and what is your background Sir and yes this explains why arabs are backward because these things were prohibited by HAZRA MUHAMMAD SAW and arabs got involved in all of these evils and stoped investing in education and other stuff where they were once famos for and Liking of this comment by a person also exposes him great job you made my mind more clear about you and one other person

Sir their were no attacks before 2003 the sectarian attackers and group were sitting in Lahore Jehlum Multan and Karachi and becase of army operation they are now strong in tribal areas and first when they used to attack our areas we used to call tribal area heads and they used hand them over now all tribals have joined militants and are busy in hunting our soldiers becase of disasters of Musharraf and Army

Statistics correlate with your claim only in what you say in that attacks increased since we went into Waziristan... this is largely true though the largest number of casualties was suffered in 2009 so there is a slight downward trend in violence. However there were bomb attacks in Pakistan before this and sporadic Shia-Sunni violence since 1980's when Zia came around and SSP took birth under his patronage.

The issue with you guys is in your quest to justify the actions of anyone who makes even a tenuous claim to fight the Americans you forget the mass murder and brutality the Taliban have inflicted upon Pakistanis or even Afghan nationals which is why they hate us. For example UN claims that the Taliban were responsible for 76% of civilian casualties in Afghanistan in 2009, 75% in 2010 and 80% in 2011 so where are they striking Americans? (I am not in anyway saying it is right to attack Americans but going by your thinking here and the core reason you support the Afghan Taliban) This doesn't make sense. Justifying any violence is not something a good person should do.

I argue with Americans and present our viewpoint more vociferously than anyone else on the forum. I still can't see why you people are so afraid of expressing your beliefs to Americans and their backers like audio and solomon on this site. The truth is in front of them even their most vociferous opponents become quiet. In Canada there was this guy who was this big Muslim nationalist, big beard, always criticizing me for my behavior. Always used to impose Islam and tell me about how pathetic Canadians and Americans actually were. One day I made the mistake of deciding to pray with him. We were doing wuzhu when this guy came and started making fun of us saying we were crazy and this wasn't our home and its very unhygienic. He said nothing.

So basically this shows a mindset. You will condemn your own people, advocate stoning of a woman only suspected of adultery (that guy said he supported that) but in front of them you are giggling like virgins. I still have to understand how Wahabis can always be ready tools in their hands when we were the founders of modern day secularism. Also in the 1980's it was the Americans who supported the terrorists with 4 Billion dollars in cash. Why don't your Taliban friends take their grievances to the Americans, call them in a field and settle it like in the 16th or 17th centuries rather than bombing civilians in the name of Jihad.

Statistics correlate with your claim only in what you say in that attacks increased since we went into Waziristan... this is largely true though the largest number of casualties was suffered in 2009 so there is a slight downward trend in violence. However there were bomb attacks in Pakistan before this and sporadic Shia-Sunni violence since 1980's when Zia came around and SSP took birth under his patronage.

The issue with you guys is in your quest to justify the actions of anyone who makes even a tenuous claim to fight the Americans you forget the mass murder and brutality the Taliban have inflicted upon Pakistanis or even Afghan nationals which is why they hate us. For example UN claims that the Taliban were responsible for 76% of civilian casualties in Afghanistan in 2009, 75% in 2010 and 80% in 2011 so where are they striking Americans? (I am not in anyway saying it is right to attack Americans but going by your thinking here and the core reason you support the Afghan Taliban) This doesn't make sense. Justifying any violence is not something a good person should do.

I argue with Americans and present our viewpoint more vociferously than anyone else on the forum. I still can't see why you people are so afraid of expressing your beliefs to Americans and their backers like audio and solomon on this site. The truth is in front of them even their most vociferous opponents become quiet. In Canada there was this guy who was this big Muslim nationalist, big beard, always criticizing me for my behavior. Always used to impose Islam and tell me about how pathetic Canadians and Americans actually were. One day I made the mistake of deciding to pray with him. We were doing wuzhu when this guy came and started making fun of us saying we were crazy and this wasn't our home and its very unhygienic. He said nothing.

So basically this shows a mindset. You will condemn your own people, advocate stoning of a woman only suspected of adultery (that guy said he supported that) but in front of them you are giggling like virgins. I still have to understand how Wahabis can always be ready tools in their hands when we were the founders of modern day secularism. Also in the 1980's it was the Americans who supported the terrorists with 4 Billion dollars in cash. Why don't your Taliban friends take their grievances to the Americans, call them in a field and settle it like in the 16th or 17th centuries rather than bombing civilians in the name of Jihad.

Just to set the record straight, after the iranian revolution, many shia extremist groups were formed as well. To counter their growing influence, sipah sahaba came into being.

And, quoting UN report to support Americans (civilian casualties by taliban) is like quoting Umer media to support TTP claims. How can you trust the UN?

Sir those who were involved in sectarian attacks were not in tribal areas they were sitting in cities Sir you should follow Quran and Hadees prove a Muslim wrong on the basis of Quran and Hadees Sir I was a Hanafi than became Salafi because I saw most what Salafi say they have proof from Quran and Hadees unlike what others say Sir and fighting Russinas was compulsory just like taking on USA and Nato and other nations who have attacked Muslim lands and we need to stop attacking our own people talk to them accept those demands which are according to Quran and Sunnah and establish Shariah every where in Pakistan and stop being tout of USA other wise this war will never end

Not to mention these terrorist were created when mullahs like Zarvan pimped the country to Uncle Sam for dollars in the name of holy war. There are two kind of terrorist.

The armed ones like TTP who take weapons in hands to kill others.
Then the brain-dead intellectuall mullahs like Zarvan who take indoctrination to young minds - effectively brainwashing them with confusing BS!

You are calling Musharraf and the generals and politicians a mullah??? LOLS nice one.

You are calling Musharraf and the generals and politicians a mullah??? LOLS nice one.

Zia ul Haq was an ardent Jamati and mullahs were his PR reps!

Sir these are the actions and words of HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW some told by him and some told by his great companions and you words have explained your reality thanks for telling what you are and what is your background Sir and yes this explains why arabs are backward because these things were prohibited by HAZRA MUHAMMAD SAW and arabs got involved in all of these evils and stoped investing in education and other stuff where they were once famos for and Liking of this comment by a person also exposes him great job you made my mind more clear about you and one other person

There is no evidence that these were told by him all i read is narration on behalf on Muhammed by figures who were likely to be politically motives under the circumtances of their time. They could be lying or manipulating as well!

You have got to be the most stupid kid on the block because the entire kuffar world which is not following this 7th century nonsense is going ahead with science and tech but somehow you have managed to put the crown jewel of scientific development on the head of Arabs - doesn't get any funnier than this. Mullah education has killed your brain and your IQ - you will believe whatever is fed at madrassah!

Arabs were backward before Islam came and Arabs are backward after Islam as well! Islam and progress cannot exist together because the tenets of Islam conflict with basic scientific facts of life. Turkey cannot be cited as an example because it is ruled by secularism and is merely Islamic by its past! This is why all countries who have tried to enforce shariah and islam as a basis of society tend to slip backwards into a complete sh!t hole for example: Afghanistan and now Pakistan.

Mr Solomon, at first I would like to answer to ur third part...My friend what do you think Pakistan is..Its not an arab country where Muslim Brotherhood type organizations have clout...in 70 years of our history...the religious parties haven't never won majority seats...
So what? Elected officials in Pakistan don't rule much beyond their pocketbooks. Where rule-of-law is a dream all the extremists guys need is to terrorize the majority, yes? Pakistan has yet to grasp a coherent ideology to oppose violent Islamists, is that not so?

if you have right wing views...you don't even get promoted in Pakistan army...
Isn't that because these guys can join an Islamist "alumni club" instead, a la Gen'l Hamid Gul?

majority are moderate people.
Until such a Pakistani takes power; then they look for opportunities to abuse it, and choose interpretations of Islam that provide support.

Except the Northwestern part of the country which has been traditionally conservative the rest are moderate. So the chance of Mullahs coming to power is zero...
Under recently "conservative" referred to Pushtunwali, not Islamic mullahs, yes?

in Pakistan the media is vibrant and free...
We Americans know that orders to kill Pakistani journalists have originated in Mr. Kiyani's office. There are severe limits that can change unpredictably, making it prudent for journalists, commentators, and maybe even citizens to keep their lips zipped, yes? Besides, a simple test for me is to ask a Pakistani to repeat my pro-Zionist arguments, even in quotation marks. Very few have been able to do this, and only then in the context of ridicule. That's not free speech.

journalists, opposition members of the Assembly and the mullahs all come to the talk shows and openly criticize the ISI, Army and the Government...some times even abuse the president...is this tolerated in any other Muslim country.
The Army and ISI have learned to tolerate this as long as evidence can't be brought or individual responsibility accounted for.

Pak Army wiped out the TTP -
Aren't there anti-TTP tribals who claim the Army stopped them from fighting the TTP and instead evacuated the TTP to N. Waz??

Pak Army would focus on NWA when the resources allow it to. They are too stretched currently to perform a major operation but they will do it
Pakistani generals have been renowned for their erroneous strategic visions for generations now.

For now..I would recommend you to listen to this..interview with CBC of our UN ambassador ... its a memorable interview -[/quote]Be specific. If you can't summarize info you're wasting time.

Zia ul Haq was an ardent Jamati and mullahs were his PR reps!

There is no evidence that these were told by him all i read is narration on behalf on Muhammed by figures who were likely to be politically motives under the circumtances of their time. They could be lying or manipulating as well!

You have got to be the most stupid kid on the block because the entire kuffar world which is not following this 7th century nonsense is going ahead with science and tech but somehow you have managed to put the crown jewel of scientific development on the head of Arabs - doesn't get any funnier than this. Mullah education has killed your brain and your IQ - you will believe whatever is fed at madrassah!

Arabs were backward before Islam came and Arabs are backward after Islam as well! Islam and progress cannot exist together because the tenets of Islam conflict with basic scientific facts of life. Turkey cannot be cited as an example because it is ruled by secularism and is merely Islamic by its past! This is why all countries who have tried to enforce shariah and islam as a basis of society tend to slip backwards into a complete sh!t hole for example: Afghanistan and now Pakistan.
Sir Hadees is from HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW or his actions told by his great Sahabas and they are true and clear and they are safe and HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW already said some donkeys will come who will try to understand Quran wihot my Sunnah and evidence is also their that these are from HAZRAT MUHAMMAD and Sir Arabs were not backward after Islam came they progressed in all aspects of life and only those students of Abu Juhal can only think that Islam contradicts with Science and Scientific facts but they should be facts not bloody cartoon theories by some moron Arabs after Islam progressed in many Sciences and developed them inluding surgery chemistry Algebra geography and many others too and Turkey even progressed under those people who are known Islamists not other those who were followers of Kamal but touts of modern day Abu Juhals thinks Islam contradicts modern sciences because they are the biggest ignorants walking on the face of the earth and Zia was not a Mullah and never implemented Islam

Sir Hadees is from HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW or his actions told by his great Sahabas and they are true and clear and they are safe and HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW already said some donkeys will come who will try to understand Quran wihot my Sunnah and evidence is also their that these are from HAZRAT MUHAMMAD and Sir Arabs were not backward after Islam came they progressed in all aspects of life and only those students of Abu Juhal can only think that Islam contradicts with Science and Scientific facts but they should be facts not bloody cartoon theories by some moron Arabs after Islam progressed in many Sciences and developed them inluding surgery chemistry Algebra geography and many others too and Turkey even progressed under those people who are known Islamists not other those who were followers of Kamal but touts of modern day Abu Juhals thinks Islam contradicts modern sciences because they are the biggest ignorants walking on the face of the earth and Zia was not a Mullah and never implemented Islam

Bhai leave it. A person who calls islam a 7th century arabic backward culture, music as an instrument of sanity (yrt many musicians hav ovrdosed. Lol), and doesnt believe in hadith, yet claims to be a muslim. . Allah hi hafiz hay. I hope Alllah gives him and and everyone else including me, hidaya

Besides, this is much off topic. I recently read somewhere TTP said they'll attack BJP leaders in Kashmir or something like that? Relations with Army already improving I guess?

So what? Elected officials in Pakistan don't rule much beyond their pocketbooks. Where rule-of-law is a dream all the extremists guys need is to terrorize the majority, yes? Pakistan has yet to grasp a coherent ideology to oppose violent Islamists, is that not so?

Isn't that because these guys can join an Islamist "alumni club" instead, a la Gen'l Hamid Gul?

Until such a Pakistani takes power; then they look for opportunities to abuse it, and choose interpretations of Islam that provide support.

Under recently "conservative" referred to Pushtunwali, not Islamic mullahs, yes?

We Americans know that orders to kill Pakistani journalists have originated in Mr. Kiyani's office. There are severe limits that can change unpredictably, making it prudent for journalists, commentators, and maybe even citizens to keep their lips zipped, yes? Besides, a simple test for me is to ask a Pakistani to repeat my pro-Zionist arguments, even in quotation marks. Very few have been able to do this, and only then in the context of ridicule. That's not free speech.

The Army and ISI have learned to tolerate this as long as evidence can't be brought or individual responsibility accounted for.

Aren't there anti-TTP tribals who claim the Army stopped them from fighting the TTP and instead evacuated the TTP to N. Waz??

Pakistani generals have been renowned for their erroneous strategic visions for generations now.

For now..I would recommend you to listen to this..interview with CBC of our UN ambassador ... its a memorable interview -
Be specific. If you can't summarize info you're wasting time.[/QUOTE]

For now..I would recommend you to listen to this..interview with CBC of our UN ambassador ... its a memorable interview -[/quote]Be specific. If you can't summarize info you're wasting time.[/QUOTE]

I will answer ur questions, turn by turn.

My friend, you judge a country based upon media reports, I have lived in Lahore for 23 years, I spend 4-5 months of a year there nowdays. Its nothing like that. Here is a Telgraph article by Peter Oborne Are we wrong about Pakistan? - Telegraph His quote " Many write of how dangerous Pakistan has become. More remarkable, by far, is how safe it remains, thanks to the strength and good humour of its people. The image of the average Pakistani citizen as a religious fanatic or a terrorist is simply a libel, the result of ignorance and prejudice." He had mispreceptions and stereotypes about Pakistan which a common westerner has, and it changed , which was natural because media shows what's in demand. eg: Newsweek in US said Pakistan "Most Dangerous Place on earth" while at the same time Newsweek Pakistan said "Pakistan; Bravest nation of the world"...As I said you don't even have an iota of an idea of what Pakistani society is. Same goes with many people in Pakistan, they have a lot of misconceptions about intentions of the west.

You asked: Isn't that because these guys can join an Islamist "alumni club" instead, a la Gen'l Hamid Gul?
Gen Hamid Gul was product of an era in which whole of the world was actually supporting these people who were at that time called freedom fighters. Then the world ignored us, with 60,000 armed men and 6 million Afghan refugees in our home. The govt of the time did what they could in the best interest of the country and if it meant to use them for Pakistan's strategic objectives in 90's we didn't have a choice. If the world wanted they could have supported us to re-educate and rehabilitate these men. University of Nebraska used to publish books encouraging Jihad for Afghan children in Pakistani Madrassas...So please don't shift the blame for this mess on Pakistan alone...Hillary Clinton has accepted this and so should u. Recently in 2012, Pakistan army's green book reflects a major strategic shift by claiming that Taliban are a bigger threat than India, so things are changing but slowly.

Pushtunwali You talked about it, the reason why Taliban were so harsh and TTP behaves like this is because there religous extremism combines with their local culture of Pushtunwali..eg it says eye for an eye. Tribes can start a war with the govt forces and support TTP if Pak Army kills one of their guy in collateral damage. But its only in the Northwestern Tribal areas.

Zionism: You talked about Zionism, in Canada here I believe in Multiculturalism, in my university I have joined student clubs of various countries including the Israeli one called Hillel. Since u said that no Pakistani supports Zionist beliefs, let me tell you why. Just the way You have misperceptions and misconceptions about Pakistan...in exactly the same way Pakistanis have misconceptions about Zionism and Zionists. Do u know, what people think, I am talking about many educated Pakistani friends of mine here in Canada, they think that Zionism is really different from Judaism ...according to them Zionism is a religion of worshipping the Satan, cuz they never research on their own ( just the way u believe in wht the media tells u about Pakistan)...these people deliberately don't speak against Israel. Today infront of everyone on this forum I openly say that Zionism is exactly similar to the US ideology which led to its creation in 1776, Pakistan's ideology which led to its creation in 47, Saudi ideology..since they seperated on the basis of Wahabism. Its just another ideology and I agree they have misconceptions like u have about Pakistan...but trust me I know what Zionism is and I believe its the exact reflection of the ideology on which Pakistan was created...and I respect it.

You said: We Americans know that orders to kill Pakistani journalists have originated in Mr. Kiyani's office.

There is no evidence to prove that, on the contrary you can go back to 2007 , where mainly due to the power of media Musharaf had to step down despite the fact he tried to gag the media , he failed. Since then Media has become the fifth pillar of the state, trust me its really really powerfull in Pakistan. They can topple a govt and I mean it , you have no idea Mr Solomon, I live there I know what I am talking about, Media is really powerfull.

You said: Aren't there anti-TTP tribals who claim the Army stopped them from fighting the TTP and instead evacuated the TTP to N. Waz??
I think u saw a bad dream last night, Pakistan has lost 5000 soldiers, around the same number injured, ISI headquaters, Army headquarters and ISI offices have been attacked numerous times. TTP even brutally beheads soldiers, and Pakistan Army brutally kills the TTP prisoners to avenge that...there are numerous videos online. You can find them easily.

Then I recommended a video to u , which I don't know if u watched. For me its one of the best interviews I had ever heard. Its basically about all the chatter ANA and Nato has that Taliban are being supported by ISI, comes mainly from Afghan sources, sometimes a Afghan governer says something and on the basis of that they claim ISI is behind some incident. There is no hard evidence that Pak's ISI is behind Afghan Taliban and there activites.

Much of the top scientist in Muslim world came from Egypt, Central Asia and Persia so the credit cannot be awarded to Arabs as a matter of fact the Shia-Sunnia dispute has even overshadowed the recognition of numerous knowledgeable notables in Islamic history just because they did not subscribe to the specific school of thought. During Abbasid empire Iraq became the center of learning and science - entirely due to a wave of immigrant scholars and scientists. The Arabs themselves were too incompetent to even have a proper defense strategy as proven during the mongol invasion. The vizers of Khalifa's who were mostly non-arabs well understood the stupidity of khalifa and his ruling clan therefore took full benefit of it during mongol invasion!

Bhai leave it. A person who calls islam a 7th century arabic backward culture, music as an instrument of sanity (yrt many musicians hav ovrdosed. Lol), and doesnt believe in hadith, yet claims to be a muslim. . Allah hi hafiz hay. I hope Alllah gives him and and everyone else including me, hidaya

Besides, this is much off topic. I recently read somewhere TTP said they'll attack BJP leaders in Kashmir or something like that? Relations with Army already improving I guess?

You are most welcome to prove me wrong otherwise. An ignorant is one who takes part of the knowledge and affirms a solid belief into it without researching the past - a typical example of how history is typically taught to these mullah and jamati kids.

TTP has no entitlement to attack BJP leaders in Kashmir or elsewhere - the grave reality of this situation is Pakistan making it to the top of terrorist sponsor countries.

Much of the top scientist in Muslim world came from Egypt, Central Asia and Persia so the credit cannot be awarded to Arabs as a matter of fact the Shia-Sunnia dispute has even overshadowed the recognition of numerous knowledgeable notables in Islamic history just because they did not subscribe to the specific school of thought. During Abbasid empire Iraq became the center of learning and science - entirely due to a wave of immigrant scholars and scientists. The Arabs themselves were too incompetent to even have a proper defense strategy as proven during the mongol invasion. The vizers of Khalifa's who were mostly non-arabs well understood the stupidity of khalifa and his ruling clan therefore took full benefit of it during mongol invasion!

You are most welcome to prove me wrong otherwise. An ignorant is one who takes part of the knowledge and affirms a solid belief into it without researching the past - a typical example of how history is typically taught to these mullah and jamati kids.

TTP has no entitlement to attack BJP leaders in Kashmir or elsewhere - the grave reality of this situation is Pakistan making it to the top of terrorist sponsor countries.
Many of them were Arabs Sir and proud arabs and arabs have such stronger culture and vales that is why those nations who never even spoke Arabic forgot their langage and learnt Arabic and also most modern sciences and developed them further Sir I am not a Mullah nor a jamati kid and history good joke their will be always difference version Sir or heros would be always some ones villian their is no such thing as history their are views of person on their past and events in past and every Muslims has right to attack those who attack Muslims but touts of USA and Abu Juhal who even exists in today time always talk **** and crap

Many of them were Arabs Sir and proud arabs and arabs have such stronger culture and vales that is why those nations who never even spoke Arabic forgot their langage and learnt Arabic and also most modern sciences and developed them further Sir I am not a Mullah nor a jamati kid and history good joke their will be always difference version Sir or heros would be always some ones villian their is no such thing as history their are views of person on their past and events in past and every Muslims has right to attack those who attack Muslims but touts of USA and Abu Juhal who even exists in today time always talk **** and crap

After years of madrassah education - a covert means of imperialistic brainwashing you are clearly suffering from self-esteem, obsessive compulsion & scrupulosity disorders. The place we know as Arabia today has never produced a single scholar, scientist or a civilization in human history. In contrast Pakistan is sitting on top of 5000 years of rich heritage and one of the earliest developments in modern living yet we choose to ignore and destroy it with our own hands in the name of religion. This self-destructive preaching is a reason why Islamisation became closely linked with Arabization - once people destroyed their heritage they had nothing left to stand on. Nothing can demonstrate the truth further than the fact that 1400 years of Islam did not turn Arabia into a cradle of civilization or anything close.

Imo all mudasrahs should be turned into civilized official schools keeping the islamic studies there, but giving modern education and monitoring authority to check these units because mullahs often feed love for taliban type jihad in young minds and hold positive image of them which is unacceptable , this will be passive ability to reduce taliban influence on this sector of community

the problem is enemy of islam are very clever, they induce us to act in the way they want and latter show us as evil and then that's the reason they need to kill us proving us barbarians, in fact this policy of theirs work effectively, mullah community help them as catalyst to there evil plans, mullah community being very emotional and far from rational thinking of islamic teachings still living on the past glories, still think muslim are still standing there, but they are blind and blind others too. People need to realize and switch up their game as enemy is playing on the next level and you are still stuck in arrows swords time period. there is dire need to change approach.

Back
Top Bottom