What's new

TTP will not attack Pakistan Army

I study spread of ideas, product, disease through mathematical models.

My primary work is in marketing but also works on other social issues like crime and terrorism because of interest. Terrorism is itself a product which needs marketing.

Terrorism/Extremism is like an epidemic, where you have general population, i.e. susceptible to terrorism, infected population like extremists, and recovered population, like rehabilitated or those who have given up. It also includes natural death local people and terrorists, terrorist death rate is quite high as they live in more hostile environment, then we have government efforts to kill or rehabilitate terrorists along with making people less susceptible to terrorism y other efforts like providing jobs, financial security, taking care of their demands.

No in case of Kashmir, we have to take case of Immigrants also, as terrorist intrude through the border but in case of Maoists, this immigration factor is not that significant as the main leaders are from the same population.

Similarly case of TTP is quite unique too, it includes geo-spatial part too. See you can't have effective policy to curb TTP if you don't take into account the porous nature of Pakistan-Afghanistan boundary. The terrain helps in immigration, intrusion of these terrorists.

Also, offensive power of TTP is dependent on the weapons supply and this affect victim counts too. TTP has easy access to suscpetible population as they recruit brain-washed youth, unemployed youth.

Then there is case of population growth, if conditions doesn't changes in Pakistan fast, you will have many internal terrorist organizations.

So we have to study, how a person become a terrorist, what are the factors to take into account to perfectly model the situation.

Interesting ! What sort of companies do you work for usually ?

Good to hear , bro ... Yes terrorism is a product which requires extensive marketing but it isn't hard to sell where there is unemployment , poverty and negligence ...

Well , unless terrorist are killed or jailed for the rest of their life , I dont see a cure for the existing ones suffering from this epidemic ... But still I am astonished , when I see the rehabilitated ones in centers run by my army ... Of course , their causality rate is high since they are always fighting the highly trained and sophisticated forces ... But yes , if we focus on development and reducing poverty through long term efforts , I think we can finally put an end to this menace once and for all !

Krait , if US cant effectively seal the border with Mexico , here you are talking about a third world country , my friend ...

Well , population growth isn't going to stop , believe me ... Even though the entire world has moved beyond , we South Asians in particular still believe in the old tribal mentality " producing more children so they earn more for the family " ... I ask " if you cant feed the kids , why bring them into this world ? " ...

Actually its Govt job , but they are sleeping in the palace of Islamabad ...

@Secur Well that's the case, US can't stop immigration but it can regulate policies to handle them .Similarly, India can't stop intrusion from all of our borders but we can make policies to stop it. One way is helping BD to generate employment so that they get jobs in their own country.

As for population growth, I meant susceptible population, if people are well to do, have employment, three time meals, education and security with fundamental rights, they won't be too susceptible to terrorism.

So, now we have two type of population, one as highly susceptible while other is very less susceptible. So govt. has to study which strategy has to be used to minimize possible terrorist population.

See, lets say we apply to strategies, E1 and E2, now, we can calculate cost to implement these strategies, we will find which strategy is good in attaining more reduction in extremism with less cost.

So investing in education and employment generation will work in one society or region, like in case of your Tribal region, while in our Naxalite region, employment, giving them compensation for their land etc. will work better.

We don't work for company. Most of our work is for consultancy to be forwarded to people who talk to my professor for advices. Like Delhi govt asked for Dengue fever in Delhi, State govt. ask for dealing some problem. They often come with problem or we create new strategy to tell them when we interact with them. Its more of team work.

We also tell survey people what data to collect otherwise wrong data collected will be useless and insufficient to understand the problem through data analysis and modeling the problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pick up a newspaper in Pakistan and you will know the truth.

Nah! It just got a mouth piece. The real power is still the PA.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist

The Pakistani media shows extreme prejudice to our very own military. It's really upsetting,so if you want to call that the truth go ahead, I think its one of those things that you can only understand properly if your a Pakistani or had at least actively monitored the situation in Pakistan for the last 6 years.

If the army would have even attempted to get a scrap of influence within Pakistan,the civilian institutions would've immediately started screaming bloody murder and shahadat.

So no,the military is powerless when it comes to influence and politics.

When did it kill its own people ? Provide a source a link or anything ... On American orders ? Your lot fought a whole war on US orders in Afghanistan , would you deny getting Washington's assistance and Saudi money ? Shall I remind you of " Stingers " ? FATA is a part of Pakistan , it is no crime for an army to enter any part of its own country ! Get it in your head so basically your taxes were rightly used when your army tried to enforce the writ of your Govt in Tribal Belt ... Taout ? Of whom ? Of my country , Yes I am ... Where are those thousands and thousands of women and children and men and animals killed by PA you are talking about from 3 posts ? :azn: Any source ? :no: Oh , you have people in army , a very convenient excuse used by haters to malign an institution , religion or practically anything ... PA isn't talking with the terrorist outfit Taliban , we saw the results back in Swat ... Why are your dear Talibans waiting , kid ? Just re enter and take over Swat and introduce the imported barbaric version of " Saudi Islam " ... They aren't even anywhere near the 100 mile radius of Swat at the moment ... Stop reading the local Mullah run paper ...

35000 Pakistanis have been killed by your extremist friends since 2001 ! Have something to say on that ? I am leaving the army body count here so you can have some shame ...
Sir thousands of innocent people were killed in Tribal areas on Army bombing and they got getting killed for 4 consecutive years and in 2007 they formed TTP to take revenge and after that war has gone worse and worse by every passing year

THEY ALSO PUT PAKISTAN IN PROBLEMS WHEN THEY STATE THEY USE PAK TERRITORY TO LAUNCH ATTACKS AGAINST THE USA. THAT MEANS PA EITHER KILLS THEM OR ACCEPTS B-52'S FLYING OVER PAK SKIES.

TTP looked the most idiotic for claiming Ford Hood shootout and the ones who believed it proves to be champions of idiotic nature.

2. PA is killing TTP for Pakistan's safety not for the US since US had been facilitating the TTP terrorists by giving them safe pasage to and fro Afghanistan. It was just recently when Pakistan released some noted Taliban Commanders on request of US for peace talks , then US killed two TTP commanders in drone attacks. Otherwise US was looking the other way

Sir thousands of innocent people were killed in Tribal areas on Army bombing and they got getting killed for 4 consecutive years and in 2007 they formed TTP to take revenge and after that war has gone worse and worse by every passing year

So everyone should basically take your word for it without any link or source ? :azn: ... Where are those thousands and thousands of people killed by PA in FATA ? I haven't seen ever a thread here on PDF or news agency ... Oh wait , did you read it in Mullah run Tabloid with fancy titles ? As I am saying from 4 consecutive posts , post a credible source to prove what you are saying ... Who did army bomb in 4 years ? ( which were 7 previously in another of yours post ) :D ...

P.S Where exactly would you then fit the Tribal Lashkars and local people fighting against Taliban in FATA and Swat ? :P

So everyone should basically take your word for it without any link or source ? :azn: ... Where are those thousands and thousands of people killed by PA in FATA ? I haven't seen ever a thread here on PDF or news agency ... Oh wait , did you read it in Mullah run Tabloid with fancy titles ? As I am saying from 4 consecutive posts , post a credible source to prove what you are saying ... Who did army bomb in 4 years ? ( which were 7 previously in another of yours post ) :D ...

P.S Where exactly would you then fit the Tribal Lashkars and local people fighting against Taliban in FATA and Swat ? :P
Sir it is not a word it is a fact when your Army started operations they didn't allowed much of media at that time their and thousands of innocent people were killed in Tribal areas for 4 years and than in 2007 TTP is formed and they started taking revenge and even your Army knows that they have killed thousands of innocents and tried to justify it by collation damage first you become slaves of USA kill your own people and when they hit back you cry like babies stop being biggest hypocrites and killing your own people

Sir it is not a word it is a fact when your Army started operations they didn't allowed much of media at that time their and thousands of innocent people were killed in Tribal areas for 4 years and than in 2007 TTP is formed and they started taking revenge and even your Army knows that they have killed thousands of innocents and tried to justify it by collation damage first you become slaves of USA kill your own people and when they hit back you cry like babies stop being biggest hypocrites and killing your own people

Zarvan I dont get it if you support TTP or if you support Pakistan Army. In some threads you support Pakistani Army killing Indian Army soldiers in LOC and in some threads you justify TTP. You can really choose only one, which side are you on? And please answer one more question. Do you support what TTP has been doing by bombing innocent pakistani civilians? Yes or no? No explanation needed on this one.

Zarvan I dont get it if you support TTP or if you support Pakistan Army. In some threads you support Pakistani Army killing Indian Army soldiers in LOC and in some threads you justify TTP. You can really choose only one, which side are you on? And please answer one more question. Do you support what TTP has been doing by bombing innocent pakistani civilians? Yes or no? No explanation needed on this one.
I support Pakistan Army when they wage war against their true enemy India and not when they follow American orders and kill their own people and when you kill some ones family than don't expect anything good from him that is exactly what you did for 4 years in our Tribal areas and now the reaction is getting more brutal by every passing year your Army also bombed innocent women and children and men in Tribal areas their were not TTP when they started bombing their own people your bombing created TTP your bombing is the reason they get local support

@Secur Well that's the case, US can't stop immigration but it can regulate policies to handle them .Similarly, India can't stop intrusion from all of our borders but we can make policies to stop it. One way is helping BD to generate employment so that they get jobs in their own country.

As for population growth, I meant susceptible population, if people are well to do, have employment, three time meals, education and security with fundamental rights, they won't be too susceptible to terrorism.

So, now we have two type of population, one as highly susceptible while other is very less susceptible. So govt. has to study which strategy has to be used to minimize possible terrorist population.

See, lets say we apply to strategies, E1 and E2, now, we can calculate cost to implement these strategies, we will find which strategy is good in attaining more reduction in extremism with less cost.

So investing in education and employment generation will work in one society or region, like in case of your Tribal region, while in our Naxalite region, employment, giving them compensation for their land etc. will work better.

We don't work for company. Most of our work is for consultancy to be forwarded to people who talk to my professor for advices. Like Delhi govt asked for Dengue fever in Delhi, State govt. ask for dealing some problem. They often come with problem or we create new strategy to tell them when we interact with them. Its more of team work.

We also tell survey people what data to collect otherwise wrong data collected will be useless and insufficient to understand the problem through data analysis and modeling the problem.

Krait , US cant stop immigration ? Except for Mexico probably , I do not see it as a problem for them and even that is pretty much taken care of ... I always thought that they are always interested in " importing " talent from abroad thus causing a severe " brain drain " from third war countries ... Your problem with particularly Bangladesh is due to the " relatives factors " to a small extent ( the same as Durand Line ) and with relatively harsh terrain and corrupt border security to a major extent ... Since the population of Bangladesh is increasing just too fast , I am not sure you can do enough for them ...

Indeed very true ! However , there's still a small lot , very well educated to the extent that one would be left flabbergasted involved in terrorism ...

Actually , the strategy that you are referring to isn't something special at all , as a matter of fact it is one of the very basic duties of the state to provide its citizens with employment , education and a free society and to lead them to prosperity ... Nothing costly that be , since we all pay taxes ... But what to do of corrupt bastards that are more interested in filling their numbered accounts , Krait ? What can a common person do even when every single political party is corrupt ?

I am starting to get an idea of the sort of work you do , not permanently for a company ... You have an agency probably comprising of a dozen people providing consultancy to corporations etc ... Great job ! You get to meet a lot of people , that is interesting ... Compare it with a Material Engineer now :P

Last edited by a moderator:

Do not talk like a 10 year old now ... There was no media blackout then except that the extremist didn't want media coverage inside FATA , today the journalist can enter the Tribal Belt since PA is there ... I asked you to post a link or a credible source whatever the hell you have to prove that PA indeed killed some thousands and thousands of people in Tribal belt :azn: I still dont see it ! Where is it ? Do you even have a prove of what you are saying or you just believe what your local Mullah told you ? Do you think freely even ? TTP wasn't formed in 2007 , it existed well before ... If by that logic you are trying to justify the murder of 35,000 citizens of Pakistan and 5000 personnels of the state's armed forces than good luck , I hope one day you can work for your beloved Taliban and get your 72's ! The only slave of US in the whole scenario , one who made it the sole super power were the Mujahideen fighting for US against USSR ... None else , every leader after Zia had to clean up what he did during the 80's ... Hypocrites ? Who's a bigger hypocrite than you ? You will support PA in the thread on LOC killings yet turn against it on Taliban threads :lol:

P.S I will ask it again " Where exactly would you then fit the Tribal Lashkars and local people fighting against Taliban in FATA and Swat in the equation ? "

I support Pakistan Army when they wage war against their true enemy India and not when they follow American orders and kill their own people and when you kill some ones family than don't expect anything good from him

What is the " true enemy " and " false enemy " concept ? :azn: Another Madarsah logic , perhaps ? Your lot has an unparalleled record in following American orders in the Soviet war , why blame it on the PA ? Yes , do not expect anything good from the families of 40,000 martyred citizens of Pakistan ... Karma is a ***** ...

Mate , quite simply he's one of the die hard extremist , the sort whom you cant reason with and the ones who aren't open to rectify their mistakes or ways of thinking ...

Do not talk like a 10 year old now ... There was no media blackout then except that the extremist didn't want media coverage inside FATA , today the journalist can enter the Tribal Belt since PA is there ... I asked you to post a link or a credible source whatever the hell you have to prove that PA indeed killed some thousands and thousands of people in Tribal belt :azn: I still dont see it ! Where is it ? Do you even have a prove of what you are saying or you just believe what your local Mullah told you ? Do you think freely even ? TTP wasn't formed in 2007 , it existed well before ... If by that logic you are trying to justify the murder of 35,000 citizens of Pakistan and 5000 personnels of the state's armed forces than good luck , I hope one day you can work for your beloved Taliban and get your 72's ! The only slave of US in the whole scenario , one who made it the sole super power were the Mujahideen fighting for US against USSR ... None else , every leader after Zia had to clean up what he did during the 80's ... Hypocrites ? Who's a bigger hypocrite than you ? You will support PA in the thread on LOC killings yet turn against it on Taliban threads :lol:

P.S I will ask it again " Where exactly would you then fit the Tribal Lashkars and local people fighting against Taliban in FATA and Swat in the equation ? "

What is the " true enemy " and " false enemy " concept ? :azn: Another Madarsah logic , perhaps ? Your lot has an unparalleled record in following American orders in the Soviet war , why blame it on the PA ? Yes , do not expect anything good from the families of 40,000 martyred citizens of Pakistan ... Karma is a ***** ...
Yes Pakistan army killed thousands in Tribal areas and that is a fact known by your Army too

Back
Top Bottom