What's new

TTP will not attack Pakistan Army

I think it was " major victory for India " just a moment before , showing your true colors perhaps ? :azn:
Better tell that to your Govt going all gaga and issuing escalatory statements over the routine firing on LOC which even your own sources are confirming were started by an aggressive India brigadier in the first place ...
Bhai, forget India, same TTP killed 14 security personals just today, same TTP who are talking of peace with you. They are trolling you guys and you are talking to us.

Bhai, forget India, same TTP killed 14 security personals just today, same TTP who are talking of peace with you. They are trolling you guys and you are talking to us.

No , he was talking about " exaggeration of matters " by the Govt of Pakistan when in fact it is your Govt which is issuing escalatory statements and giving further rise to tensions , read your airchief statement ? I know who is doing what and why are these psychopaths suddenly ready for ceasefire ...

No , he was talking about " exaggeration of matters " by the Govt of Pakistan when in fact it is your Govt which is issuing escalatory statements and giving further rise to tensions , read your airchief statement ? I know who is doing what and why are these psychopaths suddenly ready for ceasefire ...
Do you know who are called psychopaths ? :lol:

The people who cut head and mutilate bodies of dead soldiers are called psychopath.

Kindly read about Psychopath killers. :D

As for exaggeration of matter, we take these inhumane cases seriously. May be you guys don't. We have seen where were your media when Quetta blasts happened.

P.S. Hannibal Lecter was a psychopathic killer. :D

Do you know who are called psychopaths ? :lol:

The people who cut head and mutilate bodies of dead soldiers are called psychopath.

Kindly read about Psychopath killers. :D

As for exaggeration of matter, we take these inhumane cases seriously. May be you guys don't. We have seen where were your media when Quetta blasts happened.

P.S. Hannibal Lecter was a psychopathic killer. :D

I know exactly who are called ' psychopaths ' :D

Psychopathy is very complex , Krait - mutilation of bodies is just one of the characteristics in that overall scheme of disability or disorder ( depending on who's theories you believe ) but has long been done by the " sane " ... Leave it for a psychology thread ...

Now coming to contest ... I refuse to believe that any soldier has such time to severe a head in a crossfire that lasts for 30 seconds max ... You dont have that much free time at your disposal and PA is a professional force ...

I know exactly who are called ' psychopaths ' :D
Psychopathy is very complex , Krait - mutilation of bodies is just one of the characteristics in that overall scheme of disability or disorder ( depending on who's theories you believe ) but has long been done by the " sane " ... Leave it for a psychology thread ...
Now coming to contest ... I refuse to believe that any soldier has such time to severe a head in a crossfire that lasts for 30 seconds max ... You dont have that much free time at your disposal and PA is a professional force ...
Psychopaths doesn't mean insanity dude. Read about Jeffrey Dahmer, he was a psychopath but he was declared clinically sane.

Yeah but you may believe that head was eaten by wild cat or some eagle came, took it for its kids. :cheesy:

Kid , why dont you question when your beloved NATO cant control Afghanistan and its border after 10 years with vast resources ? :azn: But somehow you feel the need to expect the same from PA regarding its tribal belt ... If it is so easy , why are you talking with the Taliban ?

" They are being nailed hard by the PA "

What a retarded answer from grandpa. As per you

Karzai is the mayor of Kabul.
Nato controls 30 % Of Afghanistan and REST BY THE GOOD TALIBAN who hate TTP.

If thats right just tell the Good Taliban to kill the TTP and there will be peace since the PA controls all of Pakistan. Yet this what happened today in your favorite son Haqqani's fiefdom.

N Waziristan blast kills 14 security personnel | Pakistan | DAWN.COM

LANDI KOTAL: A remotely detonated bomb targeting a security forces’ vehicle killed 14 personnel and injured 25 others on Miramshah road in North Waziristan’s Razmak area on Sunday, intelligence sources told Dawn.com.

Military sources confirmed that 14 personnel were killed and 25 others were injured in the attack.

What a retarded answer from grandpa. As per you

Karzai is the mayor of Kabul.
Nato controls 30 % Of Afghanistan and REST BY THE GOOD TALIBAN who hate TTP.

If thats right just tell the Good Taliban to kill the TTP and there will be peace since the PA controls all of Pakistan. Yet this what happened today your favorite son Haqqani's fiefdom.

No , he's just the mayor of the presidential palace :P Who said the whole " Kabul " city ? May I ask how much area do you control after 10 years of intensive coalition efforts ? :azn: Compare it with our efforts and casualties and stop asking to do what you yourself cant ...

Actually , the only good Taliban is a dead Taliban for me so take these sermons to someone else ... No proof of Haqqani's aided by Pakistanis ? Just old blame game and " do more " while initiating dialogue with the Taliban in Afghanistan ... Good going ! How many British soldiers have left the country by the way ?

Psychopaths doesn't mean insanity dude. Read about Jeffrey Dahmer, he was a psychopath but he was declared clinically sane.

Yeah but you may believe that head was eaten by wild cat or some eagle came, took it for its kids. :cheesy:

Technically , they aren't " sane " either ... Still they can be cleared by many psychologist in Mental Status Examination , I admit ...

God Knows !

No , he's just the mayor of the presidential palace :P Who said the whole " Kabul " city ? May I ask how much area do you control after 10 years of intensive coalition efforts ? :azn: Compare it with our efforts and casualties and stop asking to do what you yourself cant ...

!

Ha Ha we are here for 10 years and the PA in Pakistan for 70 years but yet TTP killed 14 & injured 25 soldiers in one single attack inside Pakistan.

@secure In psychology or medical science, there is nothing technical, all clinical. :D

But I got your point, in commons sense, you can call insane. :D

Just pulling your leg.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it was " major victory for India " just a moment before , showing your true colors perhaps ? :azn:

Better tell that to your Govt going all gaga and issuing escalatory statements over the routine firing on LOC which even your own sources are confirming were started by an aggressive India brigadier in the first place ...

Indian govt does not decide PA's policy. We did not ask you to sign deals with TTP in swat multiple times. If your army is looking for an excuse not to fight TTP then thats another matter.

Anyways you probably think TTP are Indian stooges anyway, so pls sign a breather deal with them as it looks like they need one.

If there is ceasefire with TTP because of tensions with India, then it will be a clear loss to pakistan. TTP will only use the time to rebuild as they have shows in swat multiple times.

I do not know why are people exaggerating the issue on LOC, in the larger scheme of things, its nothing.

Most of the people here react to two things - Media and Hormones.

In its own way, the TTP has more than matched the might of Pakistani Army, but majority on here will turn a blind eye to the glaring facts of the last 5+ years.

They have completely forgotten what happened less than 4 years ago in Swat, when TNSM and TTP forced the government down on its knees to allow 'their version' of Sharia in return for some peace in the rest of Pakistan.

What came out? More dead bodies.

All that the Pakistani Army needs to do to justify its actions (any action whatsoever!), is to add a name in its statement - India.

Uske baad sirf tamasha rah jaata hai, jo PA khelti hai aur duniya dekhti hai

Indian govt does not decide PA's policy. We did not ask you to sign deals with TTP in swat multiple times. If your army is looking for an excuse not to fight TTP then thats another matter.

Anyways you probably think TTP are Indian stooges anyway, so pls sign a breather deal with them as it looks like they need one.

The point was dont start acting like a hypocrite ... Say what you have to say openly ... Do not edit your post just because lets take it you wrote what you wanted to " the first time " ... No deal has been signed with Taliban , we learned our lessons well in Swat , so no need to get all riled up ...

In its own way, the TTP has more than matched the might of Pakistani Army, but majority on here will turn a blind eye to the glaring facts of the last 5+ years.

They have completely forgotten what happened less than 4 years ago in Swat, when TNSM and TTP forced the government down on its knees to allow 'their version' of Sharia in return for some peace in the rest of Pakistan.

Yeah , anybody who understands " asymmetrical warfare " will only laugh at your childish post ... Do you know the causality count for Taliban in the War against Terror by PA ?

I have told you before to put on your " real flags " but of course the false flaggers have their own unique way of revealing their identity :D

Ha Ha we are here for 10 years and the PA in Pakistan for 70 years but yet TTP killed 14 & injured 25 soldiers in one single attack inside Pakistan.

:rofl: :rofl:

Well then its rightly said " A Jester is the most prized possession of the court " :D

Yes , kid ... We have been fighting the TTP for 70 years , long before this country even existed :lol: Take care of the Harriers next time , though , if you know what I mean :P

@secure In psychology or medical science, there is nothing technical, all clinical. :D

But I got your point, in commons sense, you can call insane. :D

Just pulling your leg.

Make it Secur , Krait ... @secure is a banned member :lol:

Yeah , they are very complex , more than you see in movies ... I recommended you the book " The Mask of Sanity " before , right ?

Last edited by a moderator:
TTP proved liars yet again. 14 soldiers killed in North Waziristan. This move was to pitch the Pakistan army against the Haqqanis, Hekmatyar's and the rest. Things are getting worse day after day after day. We haven't launched an operation in years. Clear south Waziristan. Finish this cult for godsakes.

Back
Top Bottom