What's new

TTP will not attack Pakistan Army

Sir Islam is Islam and Sir the things you have said are same **** which is said by kufr and their few touts in Muslim world Mr I read the books myself that is why I said Islam have to be implemented and their is not much difference in any of the school of thoughts more than 90 % things are same Sir So we have to implement Quran and Hadees other wise people will rise up and do it on their own

Unfortunately those 10% (actually difference of acedimic interpertation) have turned into serious differences due to vested interests. Can you enlighten us how you are going to implement Islamic system. I think it is already there in our system.

Unfortunately those 10% (actually difference of acedimic interpertation) have turned into serious differences due to vested interests. Can you enlighten us how you are going to implement Islamic system. I think it is already there in our system.
No Sir its not their Sir we have to first bring change in government current system will not work their is no party system in Islam than we have to change most of the laws slowly we have to end this corrupt banking system implement the system of Zakat and Sadaqat with full force not like which is today increase this Islamic banking but needs to made complete according to Islam have a group of Ulemas from all sects and put issues in front of them and there are several other things which need to be done Islamic Punishments also have to be implemented

No Sir its not their Sir we have to first bring change in government current system will not work their is no party system in Islam than we have to change most of the laws slowly we have to end this corrupt banking system implement the system of Zakat and Sadaqat with full force not like which is today increase this Islamic banking but needs to made complete according to Islam have a group of Ulemas from all sects and put issues in front of them and there are several other things which need to be done Islamic Punishments also have to be implemented

Brother Qanoon e Shahadat is there, Islamic punishments are there however, there are flaws in collection of Zakat system but do you know that Pakistan is on the top of the list where charity is collected and spent and people do it at their own. As far as Islamic banking is concerned a lot has been done but still there are a lot of objections, at the same time we are part of global economic system which does not base on islamic system. By the way what all good we are doing as a society and individuals, we need to mend ourselves first, am sure we ll pleasently find ourselves in an Islamic environment within current system.

Brother Qanoon e Shahadat is there, Islamic punishments are there however, there are flaws in collection of Zakat system but do you know that Pakistan is on the top of the list where charity is collected and spent and people do it at their own. As far as Islamic banking is concerned a lot has been done but still there are a lot of objections, at the same time we are part of global economic system which does not base on islamic system. By the way what all good we are doing as a society and individuals, we need to mend ourselves first, am sure we ll pleasently find ourselves in an Islamic environment within current system.
Sir I want implementation not jokes in name of Islamic Punishments we have to make our trade laws according to Islamic system Zakat collection has to be started businesses laws have to be established Judiciary system has to be changed and than Islamic education has to be established and many many other things

Sir I want implementation not jokes in name of Islamic Punishments we have to make our trade laws according to Islamic system Zakat collection has to be started businesses laws have to be established Judiciary system has to be changed and than Islamic education has to be established and many many other things

What all Haad is mentioned in Islamic system which is not there in existing law. What Zakat has do do in trade, isn't it applicable on savings over a period of complete one year. Haven't you studied religion in schools as subject or is there any bar for attaining specilization in this field? or it is not considered equivalent to other disciplines? Yes there a lot of room for improvement in judicial system and much of it is related to administrative aspects and corrupt practices.

By the way we are too much off topic in this thread.

What all Haad is mentioned in Islamic system which is not there in existing law. What Zakat has do do in trade, isn't it applicable on savings over a period of complete one year. Haven't you studied religion in schools as subject or is there any bar for attaining specilization in this field? or it is not considered equivalent to other disciplines? Yes there a lot of room for improvement in judicial system and much of it is related to administrative aspects and corrupt practices.

By the way we are too much off topic in this thread.
Sir their are lots of laws for trade to how we can trade how we have to do trade in which items which ways and many more their is whole complete part which has really long list of laws man when I first read them I was shocked myself and Judical system is not even close to Islam

Sir their are lots of laws for trade to how we can trade how we have to do trade in which items which ways and many more their is whole complete part which has really long list of laws man when I first read them I was shocked myself and Judical system is not even close to Islam
Sir if you can also provide me an oppertunity to feel shocked, please qoute something. Do you want Sufi Muhammad and Fazalullah style judicial system.

Sir if you can also provide me an oppertunity to feel shocked, please qoute something. Do you want Sufi Muhammad and Fazalullah style judicial system.
Sir their are lot of laws first read Mihaj ul Muslim and Balugul Maram and their is no lawyers in Islamic system Sir

Sir their are lot of laws first read Mihaj ul Muslim and Balugul Maram and their is no lawyers in Islamic system Sir

So whats wrong in having a person to represent someone who is aware of law

So whats wrong in having a person to represent someone who is aware of law

Sir that is one of the major reasons for corruption in our Judicial system and people not getting justice that is one of the major and biggest reasons

Sir that is one of the major reasons for corruption in our Judicial system and people not getting justice that is one of the major and biggest reasons

So the problem is corruption not the system. Whole world is using lawers to support clients but there is no problem as such, only problem lies where corruption exist in its worst form.

there is a complete islamic system implemented in Saudia and Iran. As he says this is bullshit which version of Islam is to be implemented. Go live in those countries and see what Islam you want to implement here and dont give that crap again there is no Islamic system in both countries.

there is a complete islamic system implemented in Saudia and Iran. As he says this is bullshit which version of Islam is to be implemented. Go live in those countries and see what Islam you want to implement here and dont give that crap again there is no Islamic system in both countries.
Saudia don't have Islam Sir they have some parts of Islam not complete system implemented their economy most of it runs on interest their other laws are also some of them not according to Quran I have seen those countries if you haven't read about you go and first read about it or stop talking crap I am allergic to bullshit Islam has complete system and that will be implemented either by government or one bloody revolution

So the problem is corruption not the system. Whole world is using lawers to support clients but there is no problem as such, only problem lies where corruption exist in its worst form.
Sir the system is not according to Islam we have different system without any lawyers Sir first study Islam and please than come

Saudia don't have Islam Sir they have some parts of Islam not complete system implemented their economy most of it runs on interest their other laws are also some of them not according to Quran I have seen those countries if you haven't read about you go and first read about it or stop talking crap I am allergic to bullshit Islam has complete system and that will be implemented either by government or one bloody revolution

Sir the system is not according to Islam we have different system without any lawyers Sir first study Islam and please than come

If you are allergic to bullshit so please point in last 1000 years, Which dynasty or country has implemented islam word by word? if i remember correctly, last it was Umar bin Abdul Aziz reign of 3 years which saw a revival of khilafat e rashida system After that who did it?

You are suggesting us to cut the crap yet you are doing the same that we will bring islam by bloddy revolution or blah blah. Whenour ancestors were not able to do it in 1000 years, nor you or I can do it. Talk is cheap on internet.

If you are allergic to bullshit so please point in last 1000 years, Which dynasty or country has implemented islam word by word? if i remember correctly, last it was Umar bin Abdul Aziz reign of 3 years which saw a revival of khilafat e rashida system After that who did it?

You are suggesting us to cut the crap yet you are doing the same that we will bring islam by bloddy revolution or blah blah. Whenour ancestors were not able to do it in 1000 years, nor you or I can do it. Talk is cheap on internet.
Sir till the last Khalifah they were not khalifah in Islamic way but still they implemented Islam somehow and that is the reason we ruled the world for more than 1000 years Sir we have to get back to those values again that will take time and blood but that is our only chance of survival we will have to implement Islam complete from starting from our own areas and countries than taking it level of all Muslim countries and what other systems have so called given to Muslim world stop giving bullshit excuses because systems of kufr have also given nothing ancestors did it to some extent and we can also do it but those who are puppets of kufr and their touts they are slaves and they yes can do nothing because they have become such slaves even if kufr forces do some bad things to their women they feel proud because of their pathetic slaves minds :tdown:

Back
Top Bottom