What's new

TTP will not attack Pakistan Army

You see the narrow mindedness of Zarvan, that's why Islam is not being implemented. It's the 21st century and we are not the tribals of that 7th century. Zarvan wants to replicate the tribal culture on which islam was imposed same to same on an non tribal country.

No matter how bloody he talks, how he emotional he gets, he will not get what he wants. Why? Because People want Islamic system which reflects the 21st century.They want economical and social stability. Than they will consider about Islamic system. He will keep on parroting his rigid thoughts but nobody will pay heed to him. Because what he dictates is can not be imposed on Pakistan. That's why we have not seen any Bloody revolution or anything else that he so fondly talks about. If he can not adopt according the recent trends of society, than he will not get what he wants because All the muslim preachers who converted muslims in indian subcontinent and all over the world adopted their culture and their trends and live according to them then those locals were attracted to Islam. Not that they forced their selves onto them

This rigidity of minds has caused afghanistan a great deal of loss and who ever thinks like it, will be at loss to.

Talking about afghanistan, If their system was so close to Islam, than why did they kill so many Shia's? How much economy propsered due to their Islamic system? How much education and social uplift did we see? How much scientific advancements we see?

Last time i know, All the muslim scientists of ancient era became famous because they lived under the rulers who had moderate and progressive minds, Not under some rigid minds who would declare Astronomy and astrology and philosophy was against the teachings of Islam so they should not be taught or learned by anyone.
Sir law of Quran and Sunnah are for all times they never change Sir and specially for slaves of west Islam has its own laws for trade economy crimes social life and all other aspects of life and that will be implemented sooner or later either by government or people themselves and Muslims progressed under those who followed Islam those who followed Islam most gave most great people to humanity and as we started getting away from Islam our downfall started and end was when the final khalifah of Usmania was ended but liberal jerks and touts of west are too busy in eating **** of their America masters

That's the classic example of quoting out of context. I was talking about his stance that lawyers are not allowed in Islam. Nobody written anywhere in Quran or Sunnah that A person cannot represent another person in matter of religion or law if person he is representing is not knowledgeable or illetrate. Yet his rigidness cannot see beyond that it's not allowed in Islam. WTF? Does he forget the Ayyah of Surah Baqrah "There is no complusion in Islam"?

I presented my view earlier,,, Until islam became dominate, we can not eliminate Soodi nizam from our weak position. The major trade partners of Pakistan are Kafirs, not muslims. So get your priority sets before asking to implement Islam.So If you try to implement islam from your weak position, you will become KHARJI and will spread Fitnah.

Just a question to Zarvan, During the reign of Hazrat Ali (R.A) Why kharjis demanded to implement Islam when Islamic system was already being followed than?

And regarding Pardah. It's the individual's act, just like Prayers. Nobody forces you to pray everyday, It's your own choice weather to pray or not because everyone is answerable to his/her own deeds.

Kharjis were traitors don't give examples of Kharjis if you don't have any example than keep quite and study Islam before talking crap and ****

Sir law of Quran and Sunnah are for all times they never change Sir and specially for slaves of west Islam has its own laws for trade economy crimes social life and all other aspects of life and that will be implemented sooner or later either by government or people themselves and Muslims progressed under those who followed Islam those who followed Islam most gave most great people to humanity and as we started getting away from Islam our downfall started and end was when the final khalifah of Usmania was ended but liberal jerks and touts of west are too busy in eating **** of their America masters

Kharjis were traitors don't give examples of Kharjis if you don't have any example than keep quite and study Islam before talking crap and ****

How come Kharjis who demanded implementation of Islam became traitors?

And did muslims progressed under the khilafa of Usman and Ali (R.A) or the downfall of khilafat e rashda occured?

And did muslims progressed under the khilafa of Usman and Ali (R.A) or the downfall of khilafat e rashda occured?
They were never interested in Islam Sir and their reality was already told by HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW first read Islam than come here and talk Sir

Yes they made progressed and made progressed a lot issues came but because of the barakah of that Khilafat and Muslims remaining attached to Islam in some form we ruled the world for more than 1000 years Sir but as we starting getting away from Islam we reached our ultimate down fall during world war 2 but not time to rise up again and implement the great system of Islam

first read Islam than come here and talk Sir

Why not receive enlightenment through your 7th century barbaric and extremist understanding of Islam ? :azn:
@Mafia Learn to talk with the " God's viceroy to earth " with respect :rofl: ... I am waiting for him to answer my question :D

but liberal jerks and touts of west are too busy in eating **** of their America masters

Like the fighting-for-their-own-power Mujahideen factions in the Soviet war ? Right ? Because after infidel Soviets left , a civil war ensued between the so called liberators ... I have a very nice picture that I will attach with my next reply ... :) Wouldn't hurt to see some of your finest role models being praised by the US president ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Sir, you think all those practices which were not practiced during prophet's (PBUH) are not Islamic and what I think is, all those things which donot contradict spirit of Islam are very much Islamic. What presence or absence of lawyer has to do with Islam, in today's era of specialization, it's good to have someone who can guide or speak for you in disciplined manner.

I have serious differences with both systems cause I believe they are there to support their regimes any ways I don't contest your thought about them being true Islamic. Just consider their sectarian composition and Pakistan's composition. I think we can't have any of the models we have to devise something of our own.

Exactly ! The laws and the rules need not be changed but be modified to fit the technological advancement and significant change in quality and manner of living in 21st century ... Otherwise , @Zarvan throw your computer and Internet right away , neither were those present during the time of the Prophet nor are they mentioned in any sayings of Muhammad (P.B.U.H.) and they weren't invented by the Muslims either ... Likewise , it wont hurt to introduce the lawyer in the Islamic jurisprudence , do not expect someone to throw out sentences straight away without him being defended by a lawyer ...

Both favor a certain regime , the Ayatollahs and the House of Saud both have modified the laws to favor them , speak against the King and see what treatment is meted out to you ... Nothing Islamic , just for " power " ... The question is " what version of Islam to follow ? " The sane flexible moderate version of Islam which allows difference of opinion or practices or the barbaric and extremist interpretation of a few which calls to put a sword to anyone opposing them ? :azn:

Talking about afghanistan, If their system was so close to Islam, than why did they kill so many Shia's? How much economy propsered due to their Islamic system? How much education and social uplift did we see? How much scientific advancements we see?

Because Shias were opposed to their interpretation and extremist like to kill everyone who disagrees with them ... Forget economy , they went from molten crust straight to hell ... Banned all sources of communications including TV , Internet , Radio etc which I am sure their lovers would like :azn: ... There wasn't any education to begin with , as their interpretation asks them to treat women as slaves and children-producers , not worthy of receiving enlightenment with education and be autonomous in their decisions ...

Why not receive enlightenment through your 7th century barbaric and extremist understanding of Islam ? :azn:
@Mafia Learn to talk with the " God's viceroy to earth " with respect :rofl: ... I am waiting for him to answer my question :D

Like the fighting-for-their-own-power Mujahideen factions in the Soviet war ? Right ? Because after infidel Soviets left , a civil war ensued between the so called liberators ... I have a very nice picture that I will attach with my next reply ... :) Wouldn't hurt to see some of your finest role models being praised by the US president ...
Yes I am proud GOD viceroy and stand for Islam and I am ready to fight for it and we will make sure that it is implemented and liberal jerks and their kufr system is destoryed completely and those orders which are from Quran and Sunnah will never change Ijtihad can be only done on those matters which are not found in Quran and Sunnah Islam is for all times some sick mental liberal jerks try to bash Islam by saying it was only for 7th Century but its because their daddy USA wants them to say this

Exactly ! The laws and the rules need not be changed but be modified to fit the technological advancement and significant change in quality and manner of living in 21st century ... Otherwise , @Zarvan throw your computer and Internet right away , neither were those present during the time of the Prophet nor are they mentioned in any sayings of Muhammad (P.B.U.H.) and they weren't invented by the Muslims either ... Likewise , it wont hurt to introduce the lawyer in the Islamic jurisprudence , do not expect someone to throw out sentences straight away without him being defended by a lawyer ...

Both favor a certain regime , the Ayatollahs and the House of Saud both have modified the laws to favor them , speak against the King and see what treatment is meted out to you ... Nothing Islamic , just for " power " ... The question is " what version of Islam to follow ? " The sane flexible moderate version of Islam which allows difference of opinion or practices or the barbaric and extremist interpretation of a few which calls to put a sword to anyone opposing them ? :azn:
Yes question you asked I already told you those items which are halal when ever they come and in which ever they form they come they can be used weather its internet or something else but if items are not halal we can't use them but don't accept from a liberal slave of west to understand this

Yes I am proud GOD viceroy and stand for Islam and I am ready to fight for it and we will make sure that it is implemented and liberal jerks and their kufr system is destoryed completely and those orders which are from Quran and Sunnah will never change Ijtihad can be only done on those matters which are not found in Quran and Sunnah Islam is for all times some sick mental liberal jerks try to bash Islam by saying it was only for 7th Century but its because their daddy USA wants them to say this
That hurt a little :cry::lol:

Yes, I am.

Mods delete my discussion threads on this matter so it isn't MY choice that it's "hidden", is it? As for "delusional" that may simply appear to be the case because the P.A. is intent on hiding the truth as reporters can't access the region (or interview soldiers stationed there, it seems) without P.A. permission.

Well My friend, if you try to search online...there are plenty of documentaries by western news channels who have gone there and witnessed the military operations. This one is a 30 minute documentary...the journalist from PBS is an American of Indian origin...see yourself what he says. He goes and gets embedded with the troops, there is live fight in this documentary. You really need to break the the stereotypes you have about Pakistan...Honestly you are the western version of a Pakistani Mullah..they are really thick skulled too :hitwall: !!!Enjoy the documentary !!!
Targeting the Taliban . NOW on PBS

Originally posted by Zarvan.

Yes I am proud GOD viceroy and stand for Islam and I am ready to fight for it and we will make sure that it is implemented and liberal jerks and their kufr system is destoryed completely and those orders which are from Quran and Sunnah will never change Ijtihad can be only done on those matters which are not found in Quran and Sunnah Islam is for all times some sick mental liberal jerks try to bash Islam by saying it was only for 7th Century but its because their daddy USA wants them to say this.

Unquote

Hon Sir,

I am a Muslim just like you or anyone else and therefore would welcome rule of Sharia but not with the ignorant blood thirsty lot represented by the likes of Sufi Mohammad implementing it.
In my opinion the Islam practiced by the Salafin/Takfiris/Wahhabis/TTP/Lashkar Jhangvi followers etc. is not even a facsimile of the peaceful Islam that our holy Prophet (PBUH) preached. These people follow the rituals only and but lack the compassion and the spirit that was present during the Khilafat Rashida time.

I believe that the purification of soul that occurred thru the presence of our holy prophet (PBUH) is no longer possible. Additionally, since we don’t have any companion of the prophet among us; the 7th Century Khilafat that some are hankering about is also impossible. Any emirate on such lines but ruled by the likes of Mulla Omer would be the worst mistake that Ummah can possibly make. These people have changed Islam. For example I have no doubt that you are fully conversant with the holy Quran which says ‘La Ikraaha fiddin’ meaning there is no coercion in Islam. Coercion is the core of the Wahhabi/Salafin practice.

Additionally, to jog your memory I quote the following from Surat Al Nissa (the women) 4.29 & 4.30

O you who have believed, do not consume one another's wealth unjustly but only [in lawful] business by mutual consent. And do not kill yourselves [or one another]. Indeed, Allah is to you ever Merciful.

And whoever does that in aggression and injustice - then We will drive him into a Fire. And that, for Allah , is [always] easy.

Unquote

According to the above verses, person committing suicide will be thrown into hell. Nevertheless you appear to consistently indirectly support TTP, Lashkar Jhangvi /Al Qaida butchers who are training suicide squads; clearly acting against the word of Allah revealed in Quran. On the other hand you refer to people like me, who are against these thugs and believe in a peaceful version of Islam as ‘liberal jerks’!

Is it because these barabarians exploit Islam to impress naive Muslims? I admire that you are proud and ready to fight for Islam, but for which Islam? The holy Prophet (PBUH) version or the blood thirsty version preached by Salafin/Wahhabis/Lashkar Jhangvi savages?

Most of the liberal jerks like me don’t beat the drum of Islam & Sharia to prove their piety. All we desire is to have a peaceful Pakistan where everyone can go about his daily business without the fear of being blown up or fired upon and a society which tolerates people of different culture and beliefs and where every citizen enjoys equal rights and freedom to practice the religion of his choice.

Naturally it appears that our interpretation of Islam is so far apart that despite believing in the same Allah, Quran and the Prophet(PBUH) we obviously follow a different religion altogether.

I have firm belief that only Allah can decide who is following correct version of Islam and am quite happy to let all the Salafis/Takfiris /TTP/Wahhabi/Al Qaida/Laskhar Jhangvi supporters practice whatever they believe in. But please don’t force your twisted version of Islam down my throat and gloat in your ill conceived superiority.

Yes I am proud GOD viceroy and stand for Islam and I am ready to fight for it and we will make sure that it is implemented and liberal jerks and their kufr system is destoryed completely .Islam is for all times some sick mental liberal jerks try to bash Islam by saying it was only for 7th Century but its because their daddy USA wants them to say this

You know what sort of meaning does " being a viceroy " conveys ? :azn:

Anyways , I have said it many times before and I will just suffice with the Honorable Sir's answer here ... The last sentences are of utmost importance , you are no authority to decide who is on the correct Islam and who's not ... So dont try to shove your interpretation down other's throat on gun point like the rest of your lot ... Rest you can continue your typical psychotic rants about " liberal jerks " , " slaves of US " and favorite " Infidels " , I am sure nobody would mind ... You dont feel the need to understand the context but rather click the " Reply with Quote " link in a hurry !

Most of the liberal jerks like me don’t beat the drum of Islam & Sharia to prove their piety. All we desire is to have a peaceful Pakistan where everyone can go about his daily business without the fear of being blown up or fired upon and a society which tolerates people of different culture and beliefs and where every citizen enjoys equal rights and freedom to practice the religion of his choice.

I have firm belief that only Allah can decide who is following correct version of Islam and am quite happy to let all the Salafis/Takfiris /TTP/Wahhabi/Al Qaida/Laskhar Jhangvi supporters practice whatever they believe in. But please don’t force your twisted version of Islam down my throat and gloat in your ill conceived superiority.

That hurt a little :cry::lol:

Die , SHAMK9 , Die ! You are life unworthy of life :lol:

^ If your quote is right, does that mean our brave Army soldiers also committed suicide during Pak/India war of 65 when they blew up tanks by strapping bombs to themselves or are they just stories?

I am not a religious scholar but in my view, if suicide bombing is done against a legitimate target where no other mean is possible (e.g. anywhere in israel as all israelis are required to join military) then its ok, otherwise like its not allowed

^ If your quote is right, does that mean our brave Army soldiers also committed suicide during Pak/India war of 65 when they blew up tanks by strapping bombs to themselves or are they just stories?

I am not a religious scholar but in my view, if suicide bombing is done against a legitimate target where no other mean is possible (e.g. anywhere in israel as all israelis are required to join military) then its ok, otherwise like its not allowed

Sir, if you believe that the holy Quran is the word of the Almighty; suicide is without any doubt forbidden. However, you are free to believe and practice whatever you feel like.

This one is a 30 minute documentary...the journalist from PBS is an American of Indian origin...
It's a good video but these are Swat ops from three years ago not N. Waz ones, yes?

You really need to break the the stereotypes you have about Pakistan...
Stereotype or judgment? I'd love to - if I can find sufficient information with countervailing interpretations to do so.

Honestly you are the western version of a Pakistani Mullah..they are really thick skulled too :hitwall: !!!
I understand. If you think me just as bad as the mullahs then you see no reason why you shouldn't make choices to your personal advantage - which means lowering your personal risk by letting the mullahs have their way in government and on the streets.

You know what sort of meaning does " being a viceroy " conveys ? :azn:

Anyways , I have said it many times before and I will just suffice with the Honorable Sir's answer here ... The last sentences are of utmost importance , you are no authority to decide who is on the correct Islam and who's not ... So dont try to shove your interpretation down other's throat on gun point like the rest of your lot ... Rest you can continue your typical psychotic rants about " liberal jerks " , " slaves of US " and favorite " Infidels " , I am sure nobody would mind ... You dont feel the need to understand the context but rather click the " Reply with Quote " link in a hurry !

Die , SHAMK9 , Die ! You are life unworthy of life :lol:
Sir I am an authority Sir Quran and Sunnah is clear on what is good and what is evil and as Muslims we have to spread those goods and stop those evils even if with force too Sir their is no twisted thing and we Muslims will not tolerate **** of secularism and kufr and their blood touts

Back
Top Bottom