What's new

TTP will not attack Pakistan Army

@Pakistanis

You can even find common ground with an Indian, but not with Zarvan. Let him be.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sir I am an authority Sir Quran and Sunnah is clear on what is good and what is evil and as Muslims we have to spread those goods and stop those evils even if with force too -
If a Muslim does something and he succeeds then that is always good, yes?

If a Muslim does something and he succeeds then that is always good, yes?
No That is not true if that act is according to Quran and Sunnah than it is good if not than it is evil for example if a Muslims steals something and succeed in doing it than that doesn't me he did right thing

No That is not true if that act is according to Quran and Sunnah than it is good if not than it is evil for example if a Muslims steals something and succeed in doing it than that doesn't me he did right thing
Even if the person he's stealing from isn't a Muslim or is himself guilty of a crime?

Even if the person he's stealing from isn't a Muslim or is himself guilty of a crime?
Yes Sir even if the person isn't non Muslim Sir still you have can't steal from him or her

Yes Sir even if the person isn't non Muslim Sir still you have can't steal from him or her
And if criminal? Or accused criminal? Or lets his dog bark too much?

I recall all these justifications used by Pakistanis to justify violence or theft, and little if any action by other Pakistanis to stop them and bring them to justice. So what you say might be right on one level, but isn't what happens in practice, is it?

And if criminal? Or accused criminal? Or lets his dog bark too much?

I recall all these justifications used by Pakistanis to justify violence or theft, and little if any action by other Pakistanis to stop them and bring them to justice. So what you say might be right on one level, but isn't what happens in practice, is it?
No Sir still you can't steal from him only if he stole your thing and you know where it is you can only take that thing back but better if you take help of police Sir Sir what happens in practice doesn't make anything part of Islam until and unless it is order of ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW in Quran and Sunnah

No Sir still you can't steal from him only if he stole your thing and you know where it is you can only take that thing back but better if you take help of police Sir Sir what happens in practice doesn't make anything part of Islam until and unless it is order of ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW in Quran and Sunnah
Then how can you maintain an "Islamic" republic and government unless you are willing to endorse such actions ex post facto?

Then how can you maintain an "Islamic" republic and government unless you are willing to endorse such actions ex post facto?
Sir things I told you are Islam and by implementing them we maintain Islamic Republic Sir That is how we maintain that what actions are you talking about ?

Sir things I told you are Islam and by implementing them we maintain Islamic Republic Sir That is how we maintain that what actions are you talking about ?
Zarvan, I urge you to re-read your posts and see if you can figure out the error in your logic here.

Zarvan, I urge you to re-read your posts and see if you can figure out the error in your logic here.
No Sir I am clear on my views if you have some question ask I will answer this

Wow..now we are celebrating as a few rag tag terrorist promise to stop attacking our army?
Why are they capable to attack our armies and why is army not annihilating the TTP?? Are they that strong? Really??

Time for a reality pill..there should be no negotiating with the terrorist..only bombs and mortars!

Wow..now we are celebrating as a few rag tag terrorist promise to stop attacking our army?
Why are they capable to attack our armies and why is army not annihilating the TTP?? Are they that strong? Really??

Time for a reality pill..there should be no negotiating with the terrorist..only bombs and mortars!
Yes Sir they are very strong that is why even USA is not able to defeat Taliban Sir and our Army started this war on orders from USA and are now paying the price of it we lost thousands of our own people and the war is going on we need to stop being an ally of USA talk to our own Tribal accept their legal demands and get our Army out of that area to focus on our enemy India

Yes Sir they are very strong that is why even USA is not able to defeat Taliban Sir and our Army started this war on orders from USA and are now paying the price of it we lost thousands of our own people and the war is going on we need to stop being an ally of USA talk to our own Tribal accept their legal demands and get our Army out of that area to focus on our enemy India

Stop your nonsense yaar the same Taliban who were defiant to hand over OBL had behind spanked so hard and fast they dont know what struck them!

And you have not an iota of sympathy towards innocent people and serving army personal beheaded by Talibans. What you are effectively endorsing is a justification of Talibai terrorism! Saudi diet has fed you well!

Back
Top Bottom