What's new

TTP will not attack Pakistan Army

Sir Taliban are winning and whole world knows that its USA who is getting defeated but paid touts of USA can't coup up with the face that their master got defeated and now is running away and in Islam offensive war is complete allowed HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW himself waged many offensive wars and also the 4 Great Caliphs of Islam Sir Islam tells who to control crimes and gives punishment and those punishment are told by ALLAH and he knows better than you and every other human and length of pants is also order of HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW

Yes I have knowledge and even they don't call their system Islamic system so stop being ignorant Mr Islam is a complete system and it doesn't ***** of west to tell what is right and what is wrong and I can say far more harsher things MR

Go and live under Mullah umar government post 2014. Because they only like to implement Islamic system. After that, They wont care about economy, the sceintific research, the defence technology etc etc and common muslim will remain jahil and ignorant as usual just they lived in previous mullah omar government

After denial will come confusion ... Wait and watch ... I asked him to answer a question of mine a few pages back , he ran away like hell ...
I am here Mr ask the question I never run away I know how to deal with modern times fitnas

Go and live under Mullah umar government post 2014. Because they only like to implement Islamic system. After that, They wont care about economy, the sceintific research, the defence technology etc etc and common muslim will remain jahil and ignorant as usual just they lived in previous mullah omar government
I will try my best to bring Islamic government Sir either by elections or by the most bloody revolution Sir

Sir Quran and Sunnah is very clear on what is right and what is wrong and I only tell that Sir without bringing in my own bloody personal choice Sir so prove me wrong according to Quran and Sunnah or I am allergic to the bullshit you are saying

No we are allergic to 7th century nonsense. World has progress much forward than primitive lifestyle promoted by mullahs!
the very concept of Hadeeth was lifted from Persian proverbs!

Much of the Umar success can be attributed to his own military genius and political leadership in expanding the empire through warfare which bought unprecedented amount of wealth via war booty into the hands of Islamic empire. However wealth alone cannot guarantee sustainable development and an empire built on warfare is bound to collapse under its own weight.

IIRC, He stopped the external warefare and remained focus on internal threats of khawarijs and correcting the system flaws. That's what made the whole empire peaceful in 3 years time but he was poisoned due to his reforms in political arena.

I am here Mr ask the question I never run away I know how to deal with modern times fitnas

I will try my best to bring Islamic government Sir either by elections or by the most bloody revolution Sir

Yep, the same way your brothers were dealing with modern fitna's in Afghanistan until sh!t hit the fan! Islamist are not a solution - they are the fitnah themselves!

IIRC, He stopped the external warefare and remained focus on internal threats of khawarijs and correcting the system flaws. That's what made the whole empire peaceful in 3 years time but he was poisoned due to his reforms in political arena.

He was not poisoned but stabbed by a Persian for his mistreatment. Knowing that Persia was conquered and ruled from Arabia that speaks volumes about his so called "fair treatment" towards his subject.

Much of the Islamic history has been written with political motivations or an agenda therefore it is highly skewed and twisted to show black and white!

One of the major motivation behind assassination plot of Umar was his poor treatment towards newly conquered Persians and enslavement of underage Persian children!

No we are allergic to 7th century nonsense. World has progress much forward than primitive lifestyle promoted by mullahs!
the very concept of Hadeeth was lifted from Persian proverbs!
Sir without Hadees you will not even know what is Sunnah these talks are done by Kharjis and their supporters who were always the enemies of HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW and many things on this forum has told that exist still today

Yep, the same way your brothers were dealing with modern fitna's in Afghanistan until sh!t hit the fan!

He was not poisoned but stabbed by a Persian for his mistreatment. Knowing that Persia was conquered and ruled from Arabia that speaks volumes about his so called "fair treatment" towards his subject.

Much of the Islamic history has been written with political motivations or an agenda therefore it is highly skewed and twisted to show black and white!
Yes they dealt with the fitna of USA and is now USA very soon running away with all their might they got defeated by a group of Talibans

I asked how in the name of Islam are your so called Muslim jihadist killing fellow muslims who have nothing to do with army when we aren't allowed to even uproot trees - the essence of my question
:azn: Why did you not answer it ?

Sure , go blow up in the Cd shops or some university , I am sure God will reward you with heaven for killing innocent people like the rest of your lot ...

Yep, the same way your brothers were dealing with modern fitna's in Afghanistan until sh!t hit the fan!

I'm talking about Umar bin Aziz not Umar bin Khattab

I asked how in the name of Islam are your so called Muslim jihadist killing fellow muslims who have nothing to do with army when we aren't allowed to even uproot trees - the essence of my question

Sure , go blow up in the Cd shops or some university , I am sure God will reward you with heaven for killing innocent people like the rest of your lot ...

Zarvan talks about bloddy revolution, yet he forgots Quran has explicitly forbidden from spreading fitna on earth.. I'm sure he knows what Quran says about FISAD-FIL-ARZ

Sir those who are doing it doing wrong just like when Army killed our own Tribal people on USA orders in war you can't target civilians even if the are no Non Muslim Sir Islam is clear Sir

Sir those who are doing it doing wrong just like when Army killed our own Tribal people on USA orders in war you can't target civilians even if the are no Non Muslim Sir Islam is clear Sir

Hypocrite ! then why do you support them when they kill Pakistanis ? :azn: ... You are very quick to support them and issue congratulatory statements when they blow up in my country ! I am sure a common man is a civilian right , 35,000 innocents have been killed by your buddy Taliban and AQ extremists ...

Sir without Hadees you will not even know what is Sunnah these talks are done by Kharjis and their supporters who were always the enemies of HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW and many things on this forum has told that exist still today

Sir without science and modern education you will not even know what is bullsh!t these talks are done by mullahs and their supporter who are always the enemies of civilization and many things on this forums has told that exists still today!

Yes they dealt with the fitna of USA and is now USA very soon running away with all their might they got defeated by a group of Talibans

can you name a few high profile NATO & ISAF leaders / commanders killed by Talibans?

Hypocrite ! then why do you support them when they kill Pakistanis ? :azn: ... You are very quick to support them and issue congratulatory statements when they blow up in my country ! I am sure a common man is a civilian right , 35,000 innocents have been killed by your buddy Taliban and AQ extremists ...
Sir I don't support them but if your Army is going to attack its own people and kill them on american orders they are going to hit back specially the people of Tribal areas and sorry to say first you killed their thousands when they started hitting back so what you need to do is stop killing them first talk to our Tribal people who you have bombed for almost a decade now and also to TTP guys listen to those of demands which are according to Quran and Sunnah implement them and through this you can take those people down who still want to fight war and are not even ready to listen to Quran and Sunnah simple as that and I don't support them but I don't expect anything good from a person whose whole family is killed by his own government and on orders from another government

Try to take one stand instead of being a visiting lota in every camp!
The talibanis and tribals have been sheltering criminals for decades who have been blowing bombs in public places killing innocents. What is next in line of your diarrhea - holy fatwa legalizing marijuana for jihad?

Sir I don't support them but if your Army is going to attack its own people and kill them on american orders they are going to hit back specially the people of Tribal areas and sorry to say first you killed their thousands when they started hitting back so what you need to do is stop killing them first talk to our Tribal people who you have bombed for almost a decade now and also to TTP guys listen to those of demands which are according to Quran and Sunnah implement them and through this you can take those people down who still want to fight war and are not even ready to listen to Quran and Sunnah simple as that and I don't support them but I don't expect anything good from a person whose whole family is killed by his own government and on orders from another government

Army is killed terrorist - they are not our own people.
Peaceful civilians are.

Sir without science and modern education you will not even know what is bullsh!t these talks are done by mullahs and their supporter who are always the enemies of civilization and many things on this forums has told that exists still today!

can you name a few high profile NATO & ISAF leaders / commanders killed by Talibans?
Sir ISAF soldeirs are on ground and they are being killed by Taliban if they their commanders are hiding in secret places it is obviously it is hard to target them and Science will be developed when Islamic system will come Sir they will be developed and great Universities will be established

I'm talking about Umar bin Aziz not Umar bin Khattab

point noted!

Zarvan talks about bloddy revolution, yet he forgots Quran has explicitly forbidden from spreading fitna on earth.. I'm sure he knows what Quran says about FISAD-FIL-ARZ
Like i said..mullahs are the fasad themselves.

Back
Top Bottom