What's new

TTP will not attack Pakistan Army

Stop your nonsense yaar the same Taliban who were defiant to hand over OBL had behind spanked so hard and fast they dont know what struck them!

And you have not an iota of sympathy towards innocent people and serving army personal beheaded by Talibans. What you are effectively endorsing is a justification of Talibai terrorism! Saudi diet has fed you well!
Yes and the same Taliban came back and now USA don't know what to do and they are begging Taliban for Talks and asking for mercy and first they said they will have soldiers in Afghanistan after 2014 and now they say they are all running away So Taliban have shown how strong they are and how to hit you start facing the reality Mr and first our Army went and bomb their areas and killed them many of their women and children died than in 2007 they formed TTP and started taking revenge first know the reality before talking **** I am not endorsing anything but I don't expect anything positive from a man whose whole family is bombed by his own government

Yes Sir they are very strong that is why even USA is not able to defeat Taliban Sir and our Army started this war on orders from USA and are now paying the price of it we lost thousands of our own people and the war is going on we need to stop being an ally of USA talk to our own Tribal accept their legal demands and get our Army out of that area to focus on our enemy India

So now the TTP and all the assorted cr@p have become the good taliban/ Mujahadeen/ Jihadists because they want to attack India?

Looks like the ISI/PA/LET nexus was finally able to convince TTP of who the real enemy is i.e. not the PA but the evil yindoos.

This could lead to a few terrorist incidents in India and a possible escalation in conflict - possibly a war.

So now the TTP and all the assorted cr@p have become the good taliban/ Mujahadeen/ Jihadists because they want to attack India?

Looks like the ISI/PA/LET nexus was finally able to convince TTP of who the real enemy is i.e. not the PA but the evil yindoos.

This could lead to a few terrorist incidents in India and a possible escalation in conflict - possibly a war.
No Sir we should have never started this war traitor Musharraf put Army in this war against our own people and we now face the never ending war and gave India a chance now we need to talk to our own people get out of that area and face India the most loyal enemy of ours never miss a chance to harm Pakistan but soon we will take revenge

Sir I am an authority Sir Quran and Sunnah is clear on what is good and what is evil and as Muslims we have to spread those goods and stop those evils even if with force too Sir their is no twisted thing and we Muslims will not tolerate **** of secularism and kufr and their blood touts

That's what khawarij used to say to Hazrat Ali during his Reign that they will implement true version of Islam through Bloody revolution

A country can progress without Islamic system Turkey has proved that. Without Islamic system, An Islamic country has progressed leaps and bounds. I guess the reason behind their success is Devil not Allah?

In 10 years. Turkey has become leader in scientific research,economy, defense technology. i think this success in every field is again attributed To Ibless not Allah as all these happened under non-Islamic system?

Sir I am an authority Sir Quran and Sunnah is clear on what is good and what is evil and as Muslims we have to spread those goods and stop those evils even if with force too Sir their is no twisted thing and we Muslims will not tolerate **** of secularism and kufr and their blood touts

Please, typical self righteous self-enforcing attitude..reminds me of a mullah who walked up to me at one of the trade shows and started lecturing on the length of my pants!

No That is not true if that act is according to Quran and Sunnah than it is good if not than it is evil for example if a Muslims steals something and succeed in doing it than that doesn't me he did right thing

Steal is bad and recognized as a crime in every law every written - no need to bring Islam in here. However, under Islam it is absolutely permissible to invade foreign lands, plunder their wealth and bring it home - call it war booty!

Sir things I told you are Islam and by implementing them we maintain Islamic Republic Sir That is how we maintain that what actions are you talking about ?

Please name one sucessful Islamic republic? The only thing which would come close (even though backward from world standards) is Iran - but fundos do not like Iran for being Shia heretic state.

Yes and the same Taliban came back and now USA don't know what to do and they are begging Taliban for Talks and asking for mercy and first they said they will have soldiers in Afghanistan after 2014 and now they say they are all running away So Taliban have shown how strong they are and how to hit you start facing the reality Mr and first our Army went and bomb their areas and killed them many of their women and children died than in 2007 they formed TTP and started taking revenge first know the reality before talking **** I am not endorsing anything but I don't expect anything positive from a man whose whole family is bombed by his own government

The only people begging for mercy here are taliban..they are between a drone and a hard place as US has demonstrated. Much of their higher leadership is dead, OBL is thousand feet below in Arabian Sea and the Afghan fundos are forced to tables.

It is evidently clear that not only you endorse TTP terrorism but might be one of them as well. Anyone breaking the rules of state and sheltering terrorist will not get paid in roses and jasmines but the propaganda of PA bombing their women and children is nonsense spewed by TTP - nothing else.

That's what khawarij used to say to Hazrat Ali during his Reign that they will implement true version of Islam through Bloody revolution

A country can progress without Islamic system Turkey has proved that. Without Islamic system, An Islamic country has progressed leaps and bounds. I guess the reason behind their success is Devil not Allah?
Sir Turkey progressed under those who know as fundamental Muslims and we don't need system of kufr we will bring Islam and with a bloody revolution if some one wants to eat **** of kafirs they can go to west and eat their **** we will not tolerate system of kufr and that is what Islam teaches us but touts and paid .... of kufr don't understand this

Sir I am an authority Sir Quran and Sunnah is clear on what is good and what is evil and as Muslims we have to spread those goods and stop those evils even if with force too

A self proclaimed authority , right ? I am seeing the effects of that delusional self-imagined superiority complex and thoughts of having some sort of authority to shove down other's throat what you think is right ! That force has killed 40,000 of my countrymen , do you expect me to support you in your quest of imposing extremist and barbaric version of Islam ? :azn: ... You Muslims have always gladly co-operated with US for a fraction of power in the throne of Kabul , Soviet war ?

Please, typical self righteous self-enforcing attitude..reminds me of a mullah who walked up to me at one of the trade shows and started lecturing on the length of my pants!

Steal is bad and recognized as a crime in every law every written - no need to bring Islam in here. However, under Islam it is absolutely permissible to invade foreign lands, plunder their wealth and bring it home - call it war booty!

Please name one sucessful Islamic republic? The only thing which would come close (even though backward from world standards) is Iran - but fundos do not like Iran for being Shia heretic state.

The only people begging for mercy here are taliban..they are between a drone and a hard place as US has demonstrated. Much of their higher leadership is dead, OBL is thousand feet below in Arabian Sea and the Afghan fundos are forced to tables.

It is evidently clear that not only you endorse TTP terrorism but might be one of them as well. Anyone breaking the rules of state and sheltering terrorist will not get paid in roses and jasmines but the propaganda of PA bombing their women and children is nonsense spewed by TTP - nothing else.

Umar Bin Abdul Aziz Era.

Sir Turkey progressed under those who know as fundamental Muslims and we don't need system of kufr we will bring Islam and with a bloody revolution if some one wants to eat **** of kafirs they can go to west and eat their **** we will not tolerate system of kufr and that is what Islam teaches us but touts and paid .... of kufr don't understand this

Turkey progressed due to Ata Turk reorientation of Turkish society and while AKP can claim as many credit as they want - it is evidently clear that they are all air and no substance and claiming credit for reforms done under previous governments as industrialization and reforms are a gradual process - but some fundos believe in overnight miracles.

It would be a miracle if Pakistan can event adapt 1% of Turkish system!

Sir Turkey progressed under those who know as fundamental Muslims and we don't need system of kufr we will bring Islam and with a bloody revolution if some one wants to eat **** of kafirs

You want to compare Turkey and Pakistan now ? :azn:

What the fcuk.... You claim yourself the knowledgeable authority on Islam yet you dont know,,, Those Fundo Muslims of Turkiye worked under which System,,, the kufr system or the islamic system? Jahalat ki inteha hay weasy.

Sir Taliban are winning and whole world knows that its USA who is getting defeated but paid touts of USA can't coup up with the face that their master got defeated and now is running away and in Islam offensive war is complete allowed HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW himself waged many offensive wars and also the 4 Great Caliphs of Islam Sir Islam tells who to control crimes and gives punishment and those punishment are told by ALLAH and he knows better than you and every other human and length of pants is also order of HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW

What the fcuk.... You claim yourself the knowledgeable authority on Islam yet you dont know,,, Those Fundo Muslims of Turkiye worked under which System,,, the kufr system or the islamic system? Jahalat ki inteha hay weasy.

Yes I have knowledge and even they don't call their system Islamic system so stop being ignorant Mr Islam is a complete system and it doesn't ***** of west to tell what is right and what is wrong and I can say far more harsher things MR

After denial will come confusion ... Wait and watch ... I asked him to answer a question of mine a few pages back , he ran away like hell ...

A self proclaimed authority , right ? I am seeing the effects of that delusional self-imagined superiority complex and thoughts of having some sort of authority to shove down other's throat what you think is right ! That force has killed 40,000 of my countrymen , do you expect me to support you in your quest of imposing extremist and barbaric version of Islam ? :azn: ... You Muslims have always gladly co-operated with US for a fraction of power in the throne of Kabul , Soviet war ?

Sir Quran and Sunnah is very clear on what is right and what is wrong and I only tell that Sir without bringing in my own bloody personal choice Sir so prove me wrong according to Quran and Sunnah or I am allergic to the bullshit you are saying

Umar Bin Abdul Aziz Era.

Much of the Umar success can be attributed to his own military genius and political leadership in expanding the empire through warfare which bought unprecedented amount of wealth via war booty into the hands of Islamic empire. However wealth alone cannot guarantee sustainable development and an empire built on warfare is bound to collapse under its own weight.

Back
Top Bottom