What's new

TTP will not attack Pakistan Army

Sir I don't have links of those news now because back in 2007 I only used to listen to news papers and news channels and I also used had links to people living in Tribal areas and also several people in Armed Forces even they accepted the fact their operation have killed more civilians than so called terrorists and even they were terrorists or not they didn't knew

Quite strange , because even I have never come across a link or source that could verify your claim of thousands of common citizens killed during army's operation and frankly I have been following this war since it started in '01 ! Occam's razor then suggest that such sort of imagined killing didn't happen , because if it had , somebody in the whole world would have reported that and now the Journalists have free access to Tribal areas , there isn't any link even now ... There are many people from FATA here on the forum and they tell a completely different story :azn:

Sir ISAF soldeirs are on ground and they are being killed by Taliban if they their commanders are hiding in secret places it is obviously it is hard to target them and Science will be developed when Islamic system will come Sir they will be developed and great Universities will be established

Phr wohi bakwas,,, How Islam can guide Pakistan to develop atomic bombs, Latest nuclear technology, Missile technology,, Latest IT gadgetry? And how Islamic system will create great universities when there is already great universities in Pakistan?

Phr wohi bakwas,,, How Islam can guide Pakistan to develop atomic bombs, Latest nuclear technology, Missile technology,, Latest IT gadgetry? And how Islamic system will create great universities when there is already great universities in Pakistan?

Spot on...this is the problem with fundos..they are indoctrinated for year and year until all fuses of their brain go out!
And then they become submissive donkeys wagging tail to their mullahs!

The core of the problem lies in our education system. We paint rosy depicts of heaven and horrific descriptions of hell then preach them nonsense of how they are just piece of muscle and bone in the greater system of god ordained to do what is already written in their destiny and whatever happens is due to will of god and humans are bound to accept whatever comes their way without questioning its merits.

the children either grow into patients of scrupulosity producing deadly TTP manpower or ultra professional hypocrites practicing everything but not believing an iota of it.

Quite strange , because even I have never come across a link or source that could verify your claim of thousands of common citizens killed during army's operation and frankly I have been following this war since it started in '01 ! Occam's razor suggest that such sort of imagined killing didn't happen , because if they had somebody in the whole world would have reported that and now that Journalists have free access to Tribal areas , there isn't any link now ... There are many people from FATA here on the forum and they tell a completely different story :azn:
Yes Sir I met many of those tribals Sir and they hate Army Sir what Army has done to their homes and how many people were killed only in one incident our Fighter Place bombed whole market and their was no Taliban in that market and this happened just before Eid and several women and children were killed and than Taliban kidnapped our soldiers killed them chopped their heads off packed them in coffins and returned them with notice of Eid Mubarak the most shameful things is those people who children and women were killed celebrated the death of our soldiers and praised Taliban even though before that incident they also hated Taliban

Yes Sir I met many of those tribals Sir and they hate Army Sir what Army has done to their homes and how many people were killed only in one incident our Fighter Place bombed whole market

And yet no media reported that imagined genocide of people ! :azn: Right ? Basically , you have no source to proof you claim and talk is cheap ...

Sir in Islamic system we develop universities we end corruption we bring merit and above all may be in some other system these things can be also done but as Muslims we have to choose the way which is told by ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW to make society better and more close to perfection because nothing can be perfect Sir and ALLAH has called those people kafirs who don't decide what ALLAH has sent and as Muslims we have establish his law and system on the face of the earth that is our duty and you called fitna fitna is what you are talking about promoting system of kufr Sir for system of Islam you have to stand up and fight if needed that is why when HAZRAT became Khalifah he asked people if I don't decide according to Quran and Sunnah what will you do they one man stood took out his sword and said we will do this HAZRAT UMAR RA thanked ALLAH and said that if I will go astray my people will force me to straight path

Spot on...this is the problem with fundos..they are indoctrinated for year and year until all fuses of their brain go out! And then they become submissive donkeys wagging tail to their mullahs!

Usually , the chances of recovery are very slim , since extremism penetrates the extreme corners of brain and takes control of nucleus accumbens , amygdala and cerebrum - the pleasure and reward center of brain , fear controls and that associated with cognitive functioning respectively ! The resulting individual is therefore uncompromising and unwilling to mend his/her ways ever ... Does that explain how people gladly blow up to kill innocents now ? :azn:

And yet no media reported that imagined genocide of people ! :azn: Right ? Basically , you have no source to proof you claim and talk is cheap ...

Sir media reported and these things were reported several times and still today Army says they killed 40 terrorists are you sure none of them was civilian even Army is majority times not sure

Usually , the chances of recovery are very slim since extremism penetrates the extreme corners of brain and takes control of nucleus accumbens , amygdala and cerebrum - the pleasure and reward center of brain , fear controls and that associated with cognitive functioning !
Yes when kufr takes control of some one mind they start eating **** of their master USA and if USA does something bad to their family and women they feel proud because they lost their minds

Yes Sir I met many of those tribals Sir and they hate Army Sir what Army has done to their homes and how many people were killed only in one incident our Fighter Place bombed whole market and their was no Taliban in that market and this happened just before Eid and several women and children were killed and than Taliban kidnapped our soldiers killed them chopped their heads off packed them in coffins and returned them with notice of Eid Mubarak the most shameful things is those people who children and women were killed celebrated the death of our soldiers and praised Taliban even though before that incident they also hated Taliban

Fundo propaganda and many examples of it around. They are pathological liars nothing else.
What about TTP bombing busy market places?
People who can blow themselves up to kill a few others have no right to live at first - take a life to save a life!

If i was given a chance to hang Mushraff or a fundo like Zarvan, definitely the later is more logical choice.

Fundo propaganda and many examples of it around. They are pathological liars nothing else.
People who can blow themselves up to kill a few others have no right to live at first - take a life to save a life!

If i was given a chance to hang Mushraff or a fundo like Zarvan, definitely the later is more logical choice.
If TTP is doing it they are also doing wrong Sir yes because you will hang because he is your brother dog of USA who sold Muslims to USA and paid touts of USA are even ready to sell their ........... for USA dollars

Yes when kufr takes control of some one mind they start eating **** of their master USA and if USA does something bad to their family and women they feel proud because they lost their minds

reagan_taliban_1985.jpg

You mean Fundo's and AlCiada of USA?

If TTP is doing it they are also doing wrong Sir yes because you will hang because he is your brother dog of USA who sold Muslims to USA and paid touts of USA are even ready to sell their ........... for USA dollars

No because Mush is not advocating mass murder of people to enforce a belief on them while the other is. Making it a much higher risk chance than Mush!

Thats truth which touts of kafirs deny because on their order Army attacked its own people for 4 years and than in 2007 Lal Masjid incident gave the final blow and TTP got formed

Sir media reported and these things were reported several times and still today Army says they killed 40 terrorists are you sure none of them was civilian even Army is majority times not sure

You said the media was banned from Tribal areas a few moment ago ? :azn: ... How would you then explain the local militias fighting with army against Taliban if you are unwilling to believe that the people being killed are terrorists who were imported during Zia-ul-Haq's Soviet so called Jihad which was basically nothing but a fight of many factions to get control of Kabul ?

reagan_taliban_1985.jpg

You mean Fundo's and AlCiada of USA?

No because Mush is not advocating mass murder of people to enforce a belief on them while the other is. Making it a much higher risk chance than Mush!
Yes Musharraf used all his powers to promote all kinds of vulgarity killed his own people on his daddy orders and blew up students mosques

Back
Top Bottom