What's new

TTP will not attack Pakistan Army

You said the media was banned from Tribal areas a few moment ago ? :azn: ... How would you then explain the local militias fighting with army against Taliban if you are unwilling to believe that the people being killed are terrorists who were imported during Zia-ul-Haq's Soviet so called Jihad which was basically nothing but a fight of many factions to get control of Kabul ?
Yes local militas they are not even ten and many of them are paid by Pakistan Army that is why they are fighting them and majority of the locals are now with TTP in fact whole of tribes are now backing TTP

Sir in Islamic system we develop universities we end corruption we bring merit and above all may be in some other system these things can be also done but as Muslims we have to choose the way which is told by ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW to make society better and more close to perfection because nothing can be perfect Sir and ALLAH has called those people kafirs who don't decide what ALLAH has sent and as Muslims we have establish his law and system on the face of the earth that is our duty and you called fitna fitna is what you are talking about promoting system of kufr Sir for system of Islam you have to stand up and fight if needed that is why when HAZRAT became Khalifah he asked people if I don't decide according to Quran and Sunnah what will you do they one man stood took out his sword and said we will do this HAZRAT UMAR RA thanked ALLAH and said that if I will go astray my people will force me to straight path

Just keepinmg the rehtoric aside... Let me tell you a great story about how Islam was spread in Indian Subcontinent. You know how qawwali and associated musical instruments were developed by muslims?

The legend tell us, An hindu ruler challenged a very famous Sufi that our we have great hindu singers in our courtship which can induce people towards their religion hinduism, what muslims got that can attract people towards their religion ISLAM. Sufi accepted challenge and asked for a time. After few days, he came back with his group of people and musical instruments and he sing a qawwali which was praising Allah and his prophet (PBUH) attributes,,,that's how qawwali attracted hindus towards Islam.

If there were fundos like you, Islam would not have spread in indian subcontinent. Sufi's adopted the local culture and traditions that's how islam was spread.

Not a single proof in all these posts claiming what not !
You first give me proof that when ever Army says they killed 40 terrorists all of them were terrorists or even half of them were terrorists or stop talking lines of USA

Yes Musharraf used all his powers to promote all kinds of vulgarity killed his own people on his daddy orders and blew up students mosques

He also allowed as many students to surrender and return to their families and live normal lives as possible then , I saw the extension in deadline every few hours , if you may remember ... :azn: Students shouldn't carry guns and sticks and go around disturbing the law and order of the city and challenging the writ of the Govt ...

Just keepinmg the rehtoric aside... Let me tell you a great story about how Islam was spread in Indian Subcontinent. You know how qawwali and associated musical instruments were developed by muslims?

The legend tell us, An hindu ruler challenged a very famous Sufi that our we have great hindu singers in our courtship which can induce people towards their religion, what muslims got that can attract people towards their religion. Sufi accepted challenge and asked for a time. After few days, he came back with his group of people and musical instruments and that's how qawwali attracted hindus towards Islam.

If there were fundos like you, Islam would not have spread in indian subcontinent. Sufi's adopted the local culture and traditions that's how islam was spread.
O really Sir in USA after 9/11 Islam started spreading with more faster speed should I kill more innocent people so Islam can spread Sir even with haram thing Islam may spread but that will not make it halal Sir music is haram in Islam Sir and Islam is still spreading in the whole world and mostly by hardcore fundamentalist so called Wahabis

He also allowed as many students to surrender and return to their families and live normal lives as possible then , I saw the extension in deadline every few hours , if you may remember ... :azn: Students shouldn't carry guns and sticks and go around disturbing the law and order of the city and challenging the writ of the Govt ...
He bombed women and use chemicals to destroy their bodies that is why even Army don't want to own that operation Sir

Yes Musharraf used all his powers to promote all kinds of vulgarity killed his own people on his daddy orders and blew up students mosques

A blow would be something like F16 dropping several hundred pounds of bombs and flattening the whole structure two levels below ground. What Mush did was barely a targeted operation taking out two cowards advocating violence.

One hiding behind women and children and other running away in a burqa!

abdul-aziz-coward-in-burqa.jpg

the rules of jihad explicitly forbid turning your back toward the fight and Islam has cursed those who dress in the clothes of opposite sex but I am sure the fundos can find a hadeeth somewhere somehow justifying both of the above!

PS: what were weapons doing in a student mosque? they should be armed with books and pen not AK's and TT's!

You first give me proof that when ever Army says they killed 40 terrorists all of them were terrorists or even half of them were terrorists or stop talking lines of USA

You want proof of the 35,000 civilian and 5,000 army causalities I am talking about ? :azn: ... Because that was what you claimed , it is the burden of the claimant to prove what he's claiming , just now you claimed they weren't terrorists , explain how they were not ?

You want proof of the 35,000 civilian and 5,000 army causalities I am talking about ? :azn: ... Because that was what you claimed , it is the burden of the claimant to prove what he's claiming , just now you claimed they weren't terrorists , explain how they were not ?
Sir first you give me proof of those so called terrorists killed by Army are terrorists Sir I never claimed Sir you are lying stop lying Mr

He bombed women and use chemicals to destroy their bodies that is why even Army don't want to own that operation Sir

He allowed them to surrender first because the operation commenced , that is how dozens of lives were saved , negotiations were held with the Mullah running that mosque and they failed not surprisingly since these extremists are never ready to compromise and listen ! :azn: Half truth is more dangerous , kid ...

Sir first you give me proof of those so called terrorists killed by Army are terrorists Sir I never claimed Sir you are lying stop lying Mr

You said they weren't terrorists right ? How and why ? May I ask ?

The burden of proof is an established principle in law and debates , begin !

A blow would be something like F16 dropping several hundred pounds of bombs and flattening the whole structure two levels below ground. What Mush did was barely a targeted operation taking out two cowards advocating violence.

One hiding behind women and children and other running away in a burqa!

abdul-aziz-coward-in-burqa.jpg

the rules of jihad explicitly forbid turning your back toward the fight and Islam has cursed those who dress in the clothes of opposite sex but I am sure the fundos can find a hadeeth somewhere somehow justifying both of the above!

PS: what were weapons doing in a student mosque? they should be armed with books and pen not AK's and TT's!
His brother stood his ground and fought Sir he ran away so what his brother fought and died and Lal Masjid guys are still but your Army don't want to own that operation Sir

He allowed them to surrender first because the operation commenced , negotiations were held with the Mullah running that mosque and they failed ! :azn: Half truth is more dangerous , kid ...

You said they weren't terrorists right ? How and why ? May I ask ?

The burden of proof is an established principle in law and debates , begin !
Sir I asked your Army says they were the terrorists why should I believe them Sir what if in most cases they kill civilians and call them terrorists

O really Sir in USA after 9/11 Islam started spreading with more faster speed should I kill more innocent people so Islam can spread Sir even with haram thing Islam may spread but that will not make it halal Sir music is haram in Islam Sir and Islam is still spreading in the whole world and mostly by hardcore fundamentalist so called Wahabis

Yep and that is every cause of concerns as the world does not need anymore Osama's and Zawahiri's.

Yes and what were women armed with dandas doing there at first place?

They were shooting towards Pak Army, Pak Army shot back and killed them. That's the proof, Show us where Pak Army acted first? They always act in reaction.

Sir I asked your Army says they were the terrorists why should I believe them Sir what if in most cases they kill civilians and call them terrorists

You are making another claim of army killing civilians and declaring them terrorists ( usually as per you ) , can I have a proof for that first ? :azn:

They were shooting towards Pak Army, Pak Army shot back and killed them. That's the proof, Show us where Pak Army acted first? They always act in reaction.
No Sir many times they used bomb were you their who short them and by the way they didn't even existed before 2007 who was our Army bombing than Sir let me tell you civilians women and children and innocent man because their leader became dog of USA who is known as Musharraf

You are making another claim of army killing civilians and declaring them terrorists ( usually as per you ) , can I have a proof for that first ? :azn:
Give me proof they are terrorists

His brother stood his ground and fought Sir he ran away so what his brother fought and died and Lal Masjid guys are still but your Army don't want to own that operation Sir

Fundos can invent justification for everything - even when it contradicts the rules if Islam by their own explaination! hilarious..just hilarious!

Every bit evident that your loyalties and sympathies are with the terrorists!

Back
Top Bottom